Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2018, 01:03 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,817,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Hey guys! You aren't going to change my views on this.

Your beliefs you mean so far I've heard nothing but opinions based on assumptions, partial information out of context cherry picked data, incorrect information and conspiracy theories. The previous two posters have challenged your opinions and disputed them with facts. Now you recoil and pivot without defending your views with reliable factual data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 01:10 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,429,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Your beliefs you mean so far I've heard nothing but opinions based on assumptions, partial information out of context cherry picked data, incorrect information and conspiracy theories. The previous two posters have challenged your opinions and disputed them with facts. Now you recoil and pivot without defending your views with reliable factual data.

Blah blah blah. I just posted a link to scientific research, but go ahead an ignore it like you ignore everything that doesn't fit your limited worldview. Don't argue with me. Argue with the scientists that produced the report.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:30 PM

On and another thing. I can't remember who asked me about Dr. Welsing, but in light of that report, her views make a lot more sense. Some people thought she was radical (unfortunately going against mainstream thought makes you radical), but her point was that so-called "white" people feared genetic annihilation. Taking that into consideration, a lot of things make sense. Why black men are targeted (an attempt to exterminate the gene pool) and those who aren't are encouraged to date outside their race. Which means their genetic material is being transferred to the "white" mother so her DNA can continue to exist. I don't go strictly by science. I believe in spirituality as well, and while I don't know if spiritual conflicts are played out and then manifested here, it would make sense for those spiritual entities that would otherwise die without hosts continue to attach themselves to a people whose spirituality may live on.

None of this stuff is coincidental, folks. To circle back to the topic...this is why blacks do not present as native in these DNA tests. The base sample isn't coming from someone with ancient DNA. To use a person like that would tell a story that many aren't ready to receive.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:40 PM
AFP

Quote:
Blah blah blah. I just posted a link to scientific research, but go ahead an ignore it like you ignore everything that doesn't fit your limited worldview. Don't argue with me. Argue with the scientists that produced the report.
Thanks I needed a chuckle this is called projection by the way. You're spinning in circles.

What exactly does the link in the report you posted say in a nutshell? I would like to know your take on it.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:43 PM

Why do you want my take? I thought I was a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:49 PM
AFP

Quote:
Why do you want my take? I thought I was a crazy conspiracy theorist.
I mentioned your views are partially based on conspiracy theories among a number of other things the posts is at the top of the page you may want to read it more carefully. That is quite different than calling you a crazy conspiracy theorist. You do peddle conspiracy theories though to support your views.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:57 PM

Well when you separate all the different disciplines it looks like a conspiracy. You have to integrate all information. Separating parts from the whole is the problem with...everything. Religions, politics, race. The truth is that each separate thing stems from the same tree. We haven't realized that as a collective, though.

Old 12-05-2018, 02:06 PM
AFP

Quote:
Well when you separate all the different disciplines it looks like a conspiracy. You have to integrate all information. Separating parts from the whole is the problem with...everything. Religions, politics, race. The truth is that each separate thing stems from the same tree. We haven't realized that as a collective, though.

You first to have good factual information on the parts before attempting to bring it all together. So far what I have noted is your understanding of genetics isn't even at the novice level you don't have any grasp of the basics, in addition the history is all over the place it looks like you've cherry picked some bizarre outlier bits of information and pieced them together randomly.

Old 12-05-2018, 02:07 PM

28,563 posts, read 18,570,253 times
A quick note on skin color observed in old photographs:

Until the 40s, black and white films were deficient in their ability to record longer (redder) wavelengths of light. Persons with a high red content in their skin color reproduced significantly darker than they appeared to the eye.

This particularly affected Indians (Native Americans) photographed in the earlier days, but also affected whites--which is why extremely light makeup was effected by professional actors.

Old 12-05-2018, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You first to have good factual information on the parts before attempting to bring it all together. So far what I have noted is your understanding of genetics isn't even at the novice level you don't have any grasp of the basics, in addition the history is all over the place it looks like you've cherry picked some bizarre outlier bits of information and pieced them together randomly.
....yet still no mention of the report. You want me to summarize the report so you can attack me and my views instead of the objective data produced by someone knowledgeable in their field...who has no reason to promote a view in opposition to convential knowledge.

Transparent and cute. Pose your questions to the scientists. I guess it's easier to attack low-hanging fruit. I don't conduct scientific research, but I can put forth theories by analyzing the results. Theories that you don't have to agree with. Isn't America grand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa