Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 10:16 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_stick View Post
If the West is nothing but inhuman colonialists, then why are millions of Africans willing to risk their savings and lives to run to their former colonial master's lands who don't want them there in the first place? Why don't they seek out China instead if they do so much for Africa's developpment?

False analogy. Anyone provided they meet the immigration requirement can set up a business in the USA without having to involve a US citizen nor minorities. In the public sector sometimes they encourage companies who promote diversity, but that's a totally different story. Those measures are made to prevent racial discrimination in the workplace, and give everybody a chance. Unlike what many Chinese-owned businesses do in the US. Chinese businesses will only hire a non-Chinese employee if they have to. In China it's the same, it is extremely difficult for foreign companies to enter the local market outside of a joint venture arrangement.
Many Africans go to school in China and work there as they do in several other Asian countries where their rents are paid while they make an income. You do realize that Africans are living in China and are intermarrying Chinese people in China.

Am not sure that you have been to either country. It looks like you want to debate or be right in some kind of way and I'm not going to go back and forth with you I waste my time as it is on this site. But Africans aren't risking their lives to go to Europe or the USA most have gotten the memo. Many are still trying to make it to Arab nations, Canada and or other African countries like South Africa or Botswana. Its all about economics there isn't a secret to this. Why don't people see the value in their own country there are several factors which we have gone over and over on this forum. Many Africans are moving back to the continent, not all but many.

You have bad black people and good one and you have bad Chinese people and good ones it is that simple. If Africans could do all of the work the Chinese are doing in Africa they would be doing it and they aren't. Chinese people have investments in just about every country including the USA. When you go over inequalities and disparities just look at the IMF or World Bank which keeps Africa enslaved and who controls them? Why are Africans importing food they can't afford that is of less quality? If you know the answer to the last two scenarios then you understand the issue. The Chinese also has never done what they West has done I don't care how many videos you share. COVID and the experiments are all Western creations and Africans I waking up to this reality they know this is was not inflicted by China!

Right now I can careless about the Chinese and focus on why there is this virus, why these people are locking us up in our homes taking away our freedoms while stealing out $$, and why my people are being targeted and next steps.

Last edited by bayarea-girl; 04-26-2020 at 10:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2020, 01:42 AM

432 posts, read 285,229 times
Africans need to keep this same energy. They have 8 of the top 10 fastest rising economies in the world. The West has been stealing money resources and historical human history from Africa forever and refuse to give it back. There's billions of dollars of African history locked up in French and British museums. Africans have to stop being nice and kick every chinaman out of Africa. Africa needs to get rid of every corrupt leader and make Rwandas president teach every corrupt leader in the nation how to lead a nation. I know every leader is corrupt America's too but Africa has to grow some balls and stop being bullied. The Chinese are leasing land so their rich can escape the ****HOLE known as China.

Old 04-27-2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadsuper55 View Post
Africans need to keep this same energy. They have 8 of the top 10 fastest rising economies in the world. The West has been stealing money resources and historical human history from Africa forever and refuse to give it back. There's billions of dollars of African history locked up in French and British museums. Africans have to stop being nice and kick every chinaman out of Africa. Africa needs to get rid of every corrupt leader and make Rwandas president teach every corrupt leader in the nation how to lead a nation. I know every leader is corrupt America's too but Africa has to grow some balls and stop being bullied. The Chinese are leasing land so their rich can escape the ****HOLE known as China.
Which African leader is corrupt? What have they specifically done to point to this and compare that to your leadership. This is not a good narrative. China isn't a sh%thole country. Chinese people are leasing land that would not be used. The bad Chinese people should leave Africa and the good ones should stay. Am hoping some of you will see and understand how you are being used. You should be more worried and concerned about how and why the coronavirus is spreading in Africa and the vaccines people are trying to peddle and all the deaths occurring from this in and out of Africa.

Old 05-02-2020, 02:16 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,224,805 times
They’re treating them the same way that Chinese treat Africans in China.

Old 05-03-2020, 12:18 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,688,440 times
I have no real knowledge about either, but here is a fascinating topic. The Economist believes that despite COVID-19 and any other problems it might face, Africa may one day rival China.

How Africa could one day rival China | The Economist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fl-u1UMVA

Old 05-03-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
I have no real knowledge about either, but here is a fascinating topic. The Economist believes that despite COVID-19 and any other problems it might face, Africa may one day rival China.

How Africa could one day rival China | The Economist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fl-u1UMVA
As long as Africans stay out of this COVID mess we will prosper. Can't rep you enough!

Old 05-17-2020, 10:59 PM

Burn all of it down. Africa can bring any country it wants to its knees because no western country or Chinese can survive without Africa's resources

Old 05-17-2020, 11:03 PM

Africa as a continent has around 500 deaths with 1 billion citizens stop the lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa