Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 12:53 PM

913 posts, read 2,975,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColumbusDoc View Post
I would have to agree.
He seems to be well versed on this city and gets right to the point.
Columbus citizens need someone like that to shake things up.
Good luck to you Georgialaw.
I am well versed as well. I have lived in Columbus almost 25 years. He doesn't know what he is talking about half of the time. I have lived other places as well. Columbus has a lot more going for it than the places I have lived.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 08:21 PM

104 posts, read 138,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
I am well versed as well. I have lived in Columbus almost 25 years. He doesn't know what he is talking about half of the time. I have lived other places as well. Columbus has a lot more going for it than the places I have lived.
??????

Old 07-22-2008, 06:12 AM

1 posts, read 3,600 times
It's really wonderful city,because of there are lot of new development events going on...

Old 07-22-2008, 06:34 AM

913 posts, read 2,975,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbucket View Post
??????
I am referring to the area if you can not tell.......you must be having trouble understanding

Old 07-22-2008, 07:27 AM

104 posts, read 138,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
I am referring to the area if you can not tell.......you must be having trouble understanding
ok???
Look like self promotion to me.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:40 AM

24,097 posts, read 10,427,317 times
Can we get back on track please?

Old 08-12-2008, 12:45 AM

594 posts, read 3,431,293 times
phenix city alabama is growing but its growing at a slow speed but the city is trying its best to make the city grow phenix city is working on its downtown there is alot of construction going on in downtown phenix city they are making the roads better and niceier in downtown phenix city there is also fixing to be alot of construction going on in phenix city alabama they will be starting construction on the 10 story condos soon we are so happy that we are getting 10 story condos i think it will make downtown phenix city look good with 10 story condos built downtown

i think phenix city alabama needs to also build more stuff on that highway 431 thats goes out to seale alabama it would be nice if they could build more stuff down that highway like a freds store a wendys fast food restraunt a donut place like a dunckin donuts a taco bell fast food restraunt a arbys fast food restraunt a crystals fast food restraunt a mcdonalds fast food restraunt a burger king fast food restraunt a ryans eat in buffet restraunt a golden corral eat in buffet restraunt and a i hop pancake restraunt and a winn dixie grocery store all of that stuff built on that highway 431 would look good there and all of this fast food restraunts that will be built there would make lots of business

Last edited by Keeper; 08-12-2008 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: same poster/info

Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 PM

4 posts, read 14,706 times
Hi fam i am moving to phenix city soon and i like what i see i live in orlando fl and i am tired of it so tell me something what do thay do in that town do thay have any clubs well night clubs

Old 08-03-2009, 11:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,415 times
I'm just wondering what everyone's impression is of Phenix City. I have a lot of relatives there, and drive down from Atlanta once every couple of months. My relatives LOVE it there, but I have always found it kind of dull. Any thoughts?
Buy sth cheap, to China Wholesale Mall.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:32 AM

119 posts, read 297,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winddomino View Post
I'm just wondering what everyone's impression is of Phenix City. I have a lot of relatives there, and drive down from Atlanta once every couple of months. My relatives LOVE it there, but I have always found it kind of dull. Any thoughts?
Buy sth cheap, to China Wholesale Mall.
Phenix City is really growing. The entire Columbus area is growing as well. Phenix City is growing a lot due to Fort Bennings growth and lower taxes than you have across the river in Columbus. You are minutes from Columbus, which is a large city with 200,000 residents. Also, you are close to Auburn. Phenix City's northside has really grown. Anything particular you would like to know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama