Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 08:16 AM

5,543 posts, read 9,455,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt grinder View Post
too much ambiguity? Are you making this observation from frequenting bars or from attending symphonies? Are you hanging-out in trailer parks or black-tie events? Is this happening at church gatherings? Is this happening at the kids' soccer games? Are these "southern women" married? Have you encountered women from all other demographics to compare against the "southern woman?" and your sample size, i believe you refer to it as "my fair share," how many is that?

Just because one woman, who happened to be from the south, gave you a little attention don't assume all "southern women" are going to find you irresistable .

This thread offends me for its preposterous and baseless generalizations - and i'm a male.
^^^
+1

Old 10-08-2012, 08:20 AM

23,548 posts, read 70,029,022 times
Doncha love grouping and stereotypes?

Got just the woman for you, allthough you are a bit late:
Tallulah Bankhead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Her last coherent words reportedly were "Codeine... bourbon." She was a character, and extremely talented and open.

Southern women are individuals.

"Feel free to mention any other states or places that you find noteworthy in this regard."

Well, since you had to ask, a number of years ago during the first week of my work as a psychiatric aide at the state hospital in Vermont, an 85 Y.O. toothless woman stripped buck naked and jumped into my lap, preventing the others from showering their attentions on me. (She was a cutie personality wise, and I obviously approved of her good taste.)

I seem to remember that in the late 1960s, the hookers around Times Square were also quite forward. Maybe you were just born too late...

Old 10-08-2012, 09:23 AM

4,923 posts, read 11,154,546 times
He must have his info from the following documentaries...

Old 10-08-2012, 10:56 AM

28,896 posts, read 53,991,004 times
Typically, Alabama women are notorious and wanton strumpets regardless of whether they're single or married, young or old. If you walk into a bar, garden club luncheon, antique store, or church picnic, you can bet that a good 50% of them will approach you, show off their ample décolletage, and lick their lips in a provocative way as they ask if you'd like to take a stroll with them to someplace private. Meanwhile the other 50% will be less subtle about matters and simply ask you to plow them right there on the spot as if they were a fertile Iowa cornfield.

This typically causes problems at church pot luck suppers for, upon issuing their invitation, they typically sweep the buffet to the ground with their forearms as they bend over the serving table, all the while begging you to take them repeatedly and demanding that you pull their hair. This is why nobody ever gets to actually eat at church pot luck suppers (And, I might add, why they're so popular). This is also why Alabama women never wear underwear, for it simply impedes access. I'm so glad I could clear matters up.

Last edited by cpg35223; 10-08-2012 at 11:56 AM..

Old 10-08-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Typically, Alabama women are notorious and wanton strumpets regardless of whether they're single or married, young or old. If you walk into a bar, garden club luncheon, antique store, or church picnic, you can bet that a good 50% of them will approach you, show off their ample décolletage, and lick their lips in a provocative way as they ask if you'd like to take a stroll with them to someplace private. Meanwhile the other 50% will be less subtle about matters and simply ask you to plow them right there on the spot as if they were a fertile Iowa cornfield.

This typically causes problems at church pot luck suppers for, upon issuing their invitation, they typically sweep the buffet to the ground with their forearms as they bend over the serving table, all the while begging you to take them repeatedly and demanding that you pull their hair. This is why nobody ever gets to actually eat at church pot luck suppers (And, I might add, why they're so popular). This is also why Alabama women never wear underwear, for it simply impedes access. I'm so glad I could clear matters up.
I think you are mixing them up with Georgia women. Forearms, hummph.

This typically causes problems at church pot luck suppers for, upon issuing their invitation, they typically sweep the buffet to the ground with their *******. (Alabama men don't help matters by naming their shorts snake "religion" and smiling at the preachers' daughters.)

Old 10-08-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
I think you are mixing them up with Georgia women. Forearms, hummph.

This typically causes problems at church pot luck suppers for, upon issuing their invitation, they typically sweep the buffet to the ground with their *******. (Alabama men don't help matters by naming their shorts snake "religion" and smiling at the preachers' daughters.)
No. Georgia women, to save time, don't sweep the food off the table. They simply wallow in the pecan pie, lift their skirts and point to the area needing attention.

Last edited by cpg35223; 10-08-2012 at 01:28 PM..

Old 10-08-2012, 01:35 PM

We probably should stop. The OP is probably salivating profusely at this point (over the pecan pie of course) and may hurt himself rushing to the area.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
We probably should stop. The OP is probably salivating profusely at this point (over the pecan pie of course) and may hurt himself rushing to the area.
Are you kidding? The minute he crosses the state line, he should probably hie to the first primitive Baptist church he can find. Because the women you find in those clapboard backwoods churches are the naughtiest vixens of the bunch. In fact, if he's reading this right now, I would recommend he stand up in the middle of a revival, drop his drawers, and say, "Hey, Ladies, I've got something new for you to worship right here!" They simply won't be able to resist. They'll swoon right out of their polyester floral print dresses and get busy, while the menfolk stand to one side, nodding their heads in a knowing manner. It works all the time.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM

3,058 posts, read 3,801,698 times
Its unfortunate that no one can answer the OP's question without being sarcastic, rude or insecure about their own abilities. The guy asked an honest question and was not insulting in any way. To the OP- in my travels, I have also experienced vast differences in how women act socially depending on what region you are in. I do not have much experience in Alabama, but in my experience, Southern women definitely tend to be sexier, sassier, more flirtatious, and just seem to know better what men want. Maybe more apt to pleasing and more old fashioned than the "all about me", cold, selfish, career-driven "womynists" that you tend to find in Boston, SF, or NYC. Talk to womyn in these areas and the prevailing theme is "what can YOU offer ME".

The nicest girls I've ever encountered have been in Virginia, NC, and Pittsburgh.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSunlight View Post
Its unfortunate that no one can answer the OP's question without being sarcastic, rude or insecure about their own abilities. The guy asked an honest question and was not insulting in any way. To the OP- in my travels, I have also experienced vast differences in how women act socially depending on what region you are in. I do not have much experience in Alabama, but in my experience, Southern women definitely tend to be sexier, sassier, more flirtatious, and just seem to know better what men want. Maybe more apt to pleasing and more old fashioned than the "all about me", cold, selfish, career-driven "womynists" that you tend to find in Boston, SF, or NYC. Talk to womyn in these areas and the prevailing theme is "what can YOU offer ME".

The nicest girls I've ever encountered have been in Virginia, NC, and Pittsburgh.
No, no. I'm describing it just the way it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama