U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2007, 07:41 AM

104 posts, read 426,010 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, was in talks with a realtor from the Prattville area on rentals. She just stopped communicating altogether...guess if she doesn't get commission she didn't want to be bothered....anyway, I couldn't find much online and was hoping someone here could at least point me in the right direction. We would be looking at Prattville or Millbrook area...even downtown within good private school if it was a neat place. Budget wise we'd like to stay at $1400 or less a month on rent. Minimum 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and it has to accept indoor pets. Everyone on here is so helpful so thanks in advance. I just had to post that I had a question on another states board (yes up north) and had no input or help whatsever...makes some decisions about where to live easy doesn't it? Have a great day all!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 11:39 AM

763 posts, read 3,547,456 times
Hi Clarx3:

I am sorry but we don't have many posters on here from the Montgomery area. I live in Birmingham.

I will confirm that living in Prattville is definitely the right decision. It is a nice town with very good schools and low crime.

Perhaps you could go online to the Montgomery Advertiser newspaper and find some rental listings...

Hope this helps....good luck!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:22 AM

2 posts, read 7,210 times
A good source to look online is Aronov Home Rentals: Welcome! or MilitarybyOwner.com - Real Estate near U.S. Military Bases The two bases close to Prattville are Maxwell or Gunter. Good luck!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 AM

5,911 posts, read 16,547,380 times
Local newspaper listings at Alabama Real Estate Listings: Homes for Sale - al.com . I think some type of apartment opinion site has been posted somewhere in another thread. Good luck!

Old 11-08-2007, 07:43 PM

104 posts, read 426,010 times
Default Thanks so much

As always, everyone so helpful on here!! Will keep you posted on our impending move. I am quite happy here in anniston/oxford area, but sometimes other opportunities arise!

Old 11-09-2007, 11:13 AM

3 posts, read 11,329 times
Default Apt in Montgomery

Central Park Apt. Homes
Nicole Rich
334-271-4663
2400 Central Parkway, Mtgmy, AL 36106

Excellent property and management. Tell Nicole I referred you, whenever we have a traveler placement in Montgomery, this is my number 1 pick.
Lorrie Isbell, Cardiac Professionals

Old 11-12-2007, 01:41 PM

1 posts, read 3,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkx3 View Post
Hello everyone, was in talks with a realtor from the Prattville area on rentals. She just stopped communicating altogether...guess if she doesn't get commission she didn't want to be bothered....anyway, I couldn't find much online and was hoping someone here could at least point me in the right direction. We would be looking at Prattville or Millbrook area...even downtown within good private school if it was a neat place. Budget wise we'd like to stay at $1400 or less a month on rent. Minimum 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and it has to accept indoor pets. Everyone on here is so helpful so thanks in advance. I just had to post that I had a question on another states board (yes up north) and had no input or help whatsever...makes some decisions about where to live easy doesn't it? Have a great day all!
Hello, I have never been on a site like this , but ran across it and saw your message. I was really sad to read this. I am a Realtor in the Millbrook/Prattville area and hate it when someone is not all the help they can be. I would love to talk with you and try to help you with information about the area. I know that it is hard to move and not be able to find what you want to know. I am not looking for a client just sad that who ever you were talking to didn't help you. If you would like you can get in touch with me on my e-mail. padfinder@elmore.rr.com . I also know of a military couple that has a home they are needing to rent for the middle of Dec. or Jan. if you want that infor to. Hope you find that Millbrook is a great place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama