Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2007, 05:50 PM

5 posts, read 21,212 times

Advertisements

I live in North Mobile County and I am looking for an outdoor setting to take my children's Christmas picture in. Does anyone have just the right setting to suggest?? I don't mind a short drive anywhere, just want something different.

Thanks so Much!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2007, 06:28 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
How about Dauphin Island beach? Not sure exactly what you consider different. Maybe Fairhope pier?

Old 11-16-2007, 06:40 PM

35 posts, read 290,727 times
I was just thinking the same thing. I came back to post. You can get some beautiful pictures if they are done right on the beach. Also this is a stretch, but I've noticed that alot of the places in mobile that the leaves are changing the most is close to the water. If you could get to a place that has a view of the creek and the trees with all of the different colors in the background. That would be nice to. Hope that helps a little. I live in nmc too.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:06 PM

35 posts, read 290,727 times
I just thought of another one. They just lighted the Christmas lights somewhere in Baldwin County the other day. If they have one that is decorated with more than just lights, you could take them there. I still like the idea of the creek/pond idea though.

If you are interested in looking into the water idea. I used to go take pictures of Big Creek Lake.(at the launch) If you want directions let me know. Its been a while since I've been there but its worth a look. I Never took any of my family, just at the view. Other creaks will work they might just take time to find the right place.

I am tring to think. I just have a brain freeze with all of this coldness tonite.lol

I hope others have ideas. I'd love to hear them too. I just might do this myself. Thanks for the idea.

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 AM

5 posts, read 21,212 times
If you want water scenes, have you ever been to Steel Creek Lodge in Satsuma? I've taken the kids there before. It has a boat launch, benches, playground....a lot of trees. Good pictures!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama