Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 02:39 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,731,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
lol Sarah Palin in a bottle? You betcha!

Get ready to inhale Eau de Maverick, a designer fragrance based on the opening paragraph of Palin's new book, "Going Rogue," which reads: "I breathed in an autumn bouquet that combined everything small-town America with rugged splashes of the Last Frontier."

To complete the effect, GOP chemists added whiffs of hockey puck, melted polar icecap and essence of snowmobile exhaust. The crimson liquid was then packaged in a sleek bottle with miniature moose-antler cap.

Welcome to Facebook
Oh God it smells like Moose **** and dung and Joe Miller uses it!!! don't buy~!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 03:25 PM

879 posts, read 1,731,023 times
Just say no to Facebook.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:26 PM

325 posts, read 705,826 times
HELL yes.......makes up for her politics.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_Lanctot View Post
HELL yes.......makes up for her politics.
you are thinking with the hormone end of your body!

Old 11-30-2010, 03:57 PM

42 posts, read 60,408 times
She's pretty! And I think she had a lot of good things to say when she was running, but now watching her on the Alaska Show.. (I watched it to see more of Alaska) she seems kind of fake at times.. maybe it is just me..

Old 11-30-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qanuk View Post
She's pretty! And I think she had a lot of good things to say when she was running, but now watching her on the Alaska Show.. (I watched it to see more of Alaska) she seems kind of fake at times.. maybe it is just me..
what part of her thinking that North Korea is our ally did you miss or do you also think that is so...??? come into reality of foreign politics

Old 11-30-2010, 04:12 PM

don't start harping on me about politics.. I know not to discuss them with people you want to make friends with.. well, at least not at first.. ha ha

I said she had a lot of good things to say.. not she said everything perfectly and I agreed with her 100%..

but on sarah palin's alaska.. something seems off.. that's all

Old 11-30-2010, 04:18 PM

[quote=Qanuk;16834272]I said she had a lot of good things to say.. not she said everything perfectly and I agreed with her 100%..

/quote]

sadly you cannot separate the two as the lower 48's would not even know about her if not for her political agenda! but on sarah palin's alaska.. something seems off.. really...good things to say..."I can see Russia from my deck"....North Korea is our ally....and the new creative words she has coined!..wow... as far a "off" on Palin Alaska...well yeah....she has not been to these places before...duhhhh her own "alaska" backyard....her children have never been fishing...duhhhh...an ya have to wonder "this is the representation" of "MY ALASKA" wow.... give me a true women who has actually been a true Alaskan women!!! that is not S. Palin

Last edited by blueflames50; 11-30-2010 at 04:28 PM..

Old 11-30-2010, 04:39 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,510,328 times
[quote=blueflames50;16834344]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qanuk View Post
I said she had a lot of good things to say.. not she said everything perfectly and I agreed with her 100%..

/quote]

sadly you cannot separate the two as the lower 48's would not even know about her if not for her political agenda! but on sarah palin's alaska.. something seems off.. really...good things to say..."I can see Russia from my deck"....North Korea is our ally....and the new creative words she has coined!..wow... as far a "off" on Palin Alaska...well yeah....she has not been to these places before...duhhhh her own "alaska" backyard....her children have never been fishing...duhhhh...an ya have to wonder "this is the representation" of "MY ALASKA" wow.... give me a true women who has actually been a true Alaskan women!!! that is not S. Palin
I doubt she thinks NK is our ally any more then Obama thinks there are 57 states. I long for the days when people could simply get tongue tied without gotcha politics rearing its head.

That sad OMG DO WE NEED ANOTHER PALIN THREAD!!!!!!?????

I swear, there's 689576345098760359867039467045 of them already that probably encapsulate the entire spectrum of Alaskans' thoughts on the women, we do not need another one!!! There's more going on in this wonderful state then Palin!!!! Oy to the ve!!

You guys go on and talk amongst yourselves, I'm all verklempt over here.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:46 PM

Well said Wynternight!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska