Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2011, 02:03 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
I am far from a bully. Your kind loves to label and call names when one doesn't agree with you. WHERE is your proof Palin had anything to do with this. All your talk on bullying....you need to realize a hate so strong such as you have for Palin often leads to violence, so don't preach to me cause then you look the fool...............
Dang AP, have I missed something juicy about Sarah (Kill everything) Palin? I hadn't seen you on the Buckeye thread for a bit, so I figured I'd track ya down in your own stomping grounds.

Old 01-10-2011, 02:15 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
I think that most of us agree that the rhetoric used by some people in the public eye needs to be toned down, and that it would be refreshing if Palin and others would recognize that they may have contributed to an increasingly negative climate that could conceivably have tragic consequences. That doesn't appear to be forthcoming.

But these knee jerk responses concerining "arresting" her, etc....well, as I said before, I'm convinced that some people simply don't understand Constitutional precedent.

Arrest her...sure, and create a martyr, create even more divisiveness among us, and create a damned police state while you're at it.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 01-10-2011 at 02:54 PM..

Old 01-10-2011, 02:40 PM

681 posts, read 1,206,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
The extreme left and the extreme right are both to blame for the divisiveness that is tearing this country apart. They are the ones who hang on Palin et al's every word, giving her and others the platform that they admittedly misuse.
I could not agree more with this! There is enough blame to go around on either side. It astounds me that people are so willing to be lemmings following the rhetoric that either side is spewing.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:58 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Quote:
I think that most of us agree that the rhetoric used by some people in the public eye needs to be toned down, and that it would be refreshing if Palin and others would recognize that they may have contributed to an increasingly negative climate that could conceivably have tragic consequences. That doesn't appear to be forthcoming.

But these knee jerk responses concerining "arresting" her, etc....well, as I said before, I'm convinced that some people simply don't understand Constitutional precedent.

Arrest her...sure, and create a martyr, create even more divisiveness among us, and create a damned police state while you're at it.
on the day that they charge her you will hear the cheering from coast to coast.....even at your house.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:03 PM

5,680 posts, read 11,543,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
This issue is such a henious crime. I stand by my assertion that Palin and her ilk are responsible for fomenting advocating and encouraging violence against certain people and I believe that they should be held accountable. If I were Sherriff I would but I'm not. This act the terrible loss of life is a shaking event for all of us and I appreciate the chance to argue fight and rancor against one another. Just look into the eyes of the little girl who was killed and you should know why.

Peace. Out.
No sane person advocates violence, and I see no evidence that Palin, or Hannity, or Limbaugh, etc have done anything like that. Figurative language doesn't move sane, stable people to acts like this. This guy would have done something like this regardless. Look at the long line of insane assassins or would-be assassins of public figures.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
on the day that they charge her you will hear the cheering from coast to coast.....even at your house.
No, I'm quite certain that your braying will be drowned out by the sound of the shredding of the Constitution should the unlikely scenario of your dreams ever come to pass.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
No, I'm quite certain that your braying will be drowned out by the sound of the shredding of the Constitution should the unlikely scenario of your dreams ever come to pass.

"from sea to shining sea"....I was looking for the right word for Palin and her ilk and suddenly vermin came to mind. Yup. That is it. Vermin.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
"from sea to shining sea"....I was looking for the right word for Palin and her ilk and suddenly vermin came to mind. Yup. That is it. Vermin.
Certainly not many people posting here would strongly dispute your comparison, though it seems that most of us would consider those who advocate the erosion of our Constitution to be on an even lower scale than vermin.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:26 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,629,182 times
His mugshot from today. Looks like he's got bats in the belfry.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Certainly not many people posting here would strongly dispute your comparison, though it seems that most of us would consider those who advocate the erosion of our Constitution to be on an even lower scale than vermin.

and they play that tune every time innocent people are killed IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska