Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 01:17 PM

26,580 posts, read 36,508,941 times

Advertisements

Alaska Politics Blog : Manuscript of Frank Bailey's Palin book leaked | adn.com

Quote:
The unpublished manuscript of a book by Sarah Palin’s former close aide, Frank Bailey, has been leaked to the press along with an e-mail from a book agent touting dirt Bailey says he has on Palin.

Here’s part of the leaked pitch for the book made by Carol Mann of the Mann Agency in New York:

“In BLIND ALLEGIANCE TO SARAH PALIN: A Memoir of our Tumultuous Years, Bailey explores such key events as Palin’s gubernatorial victory, Troopergate, illegal coordination with the Republican Governor’s Association, never-before-revealed scandals such as a judicial appointment as payoff for a favorable child custody ruling for Palin’s sister, the vice presidential campaign and the bizarre vetting process, and Palin’s resignation.”

Read more: Alaska Politics Blog : Manuscript of Frank Bailey's Palin book leaked | adn.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 07:08 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,864,694 times
I think I'll wait for the movie.

Old 02-19-2011, 04:05 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,865,788 times
Thanks Met... I love it.... I also like the link to the Alaska politics blog.. Alaska Politics Blog | adn.com Since my future goal is "Alaska" I really like reading about the politics and comments in your state... as always you are very helpful... have a great day today... a bit of history in the making about 4 miles from my front door... I experienced Vietnam protests and now my daughter has come home this weekend to take pictures and be part of the demostration... like mother like daughter LOL makes me proud hopefully this link works... couldn't get the utube to give the video... wisconsin democrats could stay away - Google

Old 02-19-2011, 12:32 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,861,595 times
I have heard that Joe McGinniss, the other guy writing a book about Palin, is the person who leaked this to the ADN, and they (the author and crew) are not happy about it.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:42 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,832,669 times
Now I'm no Palin fan. AT ALL. I promise. But this guy is not doing much but spewing vitriol about the woman and going as far out of his way as possibly to smear her and drag her name through the mud. Sure, she's a public figure, and that's what happens to public figures, but I have no respect for those who do the writing. I will not be reading any of this garbage. Hearing nothing at all about Sarah is more than enough.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:50 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,601,914 times
Who said I hate this damn job.

A.) Warpt referring to his job of keeping everyone here on topic

B.) Floyd referring to his job of keeping everyone on the straight and narrow about Barrow.

C.) Mr. Ray referring to his job of making wine runs every single night in cold cold Fairbanks.

D.) The quitter just before she quit her job as governor of Alaska.

E.) Mr. Moose Whisperer and his job performing before kids wearing green jeans and playing crazy eights with Mr. Clock.

F.) Stiffbrain having to pretend he has a personality that doesn't act as a birth control deterrent.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:56 PM

6,992 posts, read 12,687,492 times
RedJacket....errrr there are a few of us left out here on your list! now come on...little more effort on this one! hahahaaa

Old 02-19-2011, 02:01 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,601,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
RedJacket....errrr there are a few of us left out here on your list! now come on...little more effort on this one! hahahaaa
I had to rush things a bit. Surrounded by rioting drunken cheese heads. Will finish later.

Need to get Frankie to a safe place real fast.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 PM

6,992 posts, read 12,687,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
I had to rush things a bit. Surrounded by rioting drunken cheese heads. Will finish later.

Need to get Frankie to a safe place real fast.
oh...yes....understandably ....don't want Frankie to be goldfish sushi on a slab of cheese!!!!

Old 02-20-2011, 03:41 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,865,788 times
Yes this thread is about the undisclosed book regarding Palin... politics and bad attention at that... I'm amazed that when someone doen't understand something they "name call"... Human rights are being challenged here in Wisconsin and soon to spread across the country... pay attention and don't bury your head in the sand... or snow! Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill Protest on Vimeo hopefully you didn't mean me... by the way... I very rarely drink so drunken cheesehead does not apply! I love to read all sides of the "Palin" saga... I love a "good" debate.. I do listen to all sides and respect the fact that we can agree to disagree and still smile...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska