Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 07:27 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,438,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
In defense of Rance and all others who have such name calling directed at them.......what person says about others reflects what kind of person they themselves are!
Rance as well as many others are very polite, helpful, have good generous hearts. They are a fine example of people with social class, etiquette and manners...can't say that about some here!
Yes, he could have replied to those who worry about spelling and always think their right with calling them pompous a**es, but he didn't. Way to go Rance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 10:09 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Some of the commentary in this thread is almost hilarious. It's also a bunch of crap.

Most of us have been subject to name calling etc. by certain people on this board and we're just supposed to take it, apparently, as well as kiss ass while doing so.

Doesn't work for me but those of you who like the taste...have at it.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:33 AM

3,539 posts, read 7,655,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Some of the commentary in this thread is almost hilarious. It's also a bunch of crap.
People apparently don't actually read articles. I guess they skim for key words and assume the rest. Some false assumptions are clearly intentional too,

Old 03-28-2011, 10:38 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,836,062 times
Default If your gonna dish it out...by God you'd better be ready to take it.

I have no problem kissing a cute ass.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:52 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,633,582 times
If a Polar bear is attracted to both sexes would it be bipolar?

Old 03-28-2011, 10:57 AM

3,539 posts, read 7,655,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
If a Polar bear is attracted to both sexes would it have a bipolar disorder?
Bipolar is when you have a polar bear in front, and a polar bear behind, and just can't make up your mind which one is to die for.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,848,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Most of us have been subject to name calling etc. by certain people on this board and we're just supposed to take it, apparently, as well as kiss ass while doing so.
Tried to rep you but apparently haven't been "spreading" enough. Look, this ^ right here is right on. There is no reason that a message board whose users are composed entirely of adults should so often degenerate into name-calling nonsense. I came here to read and learn about ALASKA, not which members of this board like each other. And I certainly didn't come here to be insulted, which I have been many times, usually by the same person.

It's a damn shame that the message board devoted to the greatest of the 50 states is so mean so often.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:02 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,572,327 times
I interrupt this Thread for a brief message...

I post stuff about Alaska, it's wildlife and other neat stuff that I think would be of interest to most of the members here. I will keep posting items that most will find entertaining and will still butt heads with those that try to minimize the obvious that a photo shows.

I enjoy answering questions that anyone has about Alaska that I may know the answer to, and will continue to do so.

This thread was just showing what real nature is like, and then some of the armchair "Experts" chime in and say it is false info, which it clearly isn't. Nature is a very tough place to live in and almost all animals except for our pets die a very violent death at the hand of other species other than man.

Global warming has proved to be a false science as the "Gore" followers play it, yet some still worship it as if it was a Religion. Cycles of Cold and Warm have plagued the Earth long before man was here and will do so long after the cockroach's will be the highest form of intelligence left.

Carry on!

Old 03-28-2011, 08:40 PM

879 posts, read 1,732,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post

I post stuff about Alaska, it's wildlife and other neat stuff that I think would be of interest to most of the members here. I will keep posting items that most will find entertaining and will still butt heads with those that try to minimize the obvious that a photo shows.

I enjoy answering questions that anyone has about Alaska that I may know the answer to, and will continue to do so.

This thread was just showing what real nature is like, and then some of the armchair "Experts" chime in and say it is false info, which it clearly isn't. Nature is a very tough place to live in and almost all animals except for our pets die a very violent death at the hand of other species other than man.

Global warming has proved to be a false science as the "Gore" followers play it, yet some still worship it as if it was a Religion. Cycles of Cold and Warm have plagued the Earth long before man was here and will do so long after the cockroach's will be the highest form of intelligence left.

Carry on!
What a boring bunch of partisan drivel.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:29 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post

Carry on!

Rep to ya...excellent post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska