Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 02:17 PM

14 posts, read 44,230 times

Advertisements

Hi!

I'm looking for Jadra Orr, my old friend when I was in the USA as an exchange student. I want to get a hold with her again to see how is she doing.. Can anyone help me with any information?

Thanks,
Joanna Kaczmarek

PS. My quest for her has encouraged me to view many sites of Alaska and I'm amazed by its beauty! In Poland I live in a very small town called Kazimierz Dolny. If anyone is interested I leave below two sites - one that shows my pension and few pictures of Kazimierz and the other the official site of the town:
pensjonatvincent.pl
kazimierzdolny.pl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2007, 03:51 PM

Default up

I just push it up...

Old 10-02-2007, 05:54 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Well are they in or from Alaska? I don't know anyone by that name. You say you were in the US but not which state. Might help.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:04 PM

I have been in WA (Marysville) for a year and during that time she moved to Alaska. That's all I know. I found her name (or someone else's) on the graduation list from a high school ([SIZE=2]The Skyview High School)[/SIZE] in Alaska. Also the date of graduation is similar (2001). I think her name is a rather rare one, but I might be wrong. The Orr family lives in Sterling according to what I found through the internet.

I hope she wouldn't feel offended. It's only I have so good memories and from time to time I wonder how's she, what does she do and so on.

Thank you for the reply Tomorrow I'll see. Hope there would be someone that could help. Here's now 10 p.m. I don't exactly remember what time it is where you live - but it's morning, isn't it?

Old 10-03-2007, 03:41 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
If your in Poland it's noon here. Skyview Highschool is just south of Soldotna a couple miles. I live in Sterling...and now of some Orth's but I don't recall any Orr's. I can check around in the phone book and see if I find any.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:21 AM

Thank you so much!

Old 10-04-2007, 04:51 AM

1,475 posts, read 4,141,228 times
Default http://find.intelius.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiakaczmarek View Post
Hi!

I'm looking for Jadra Orr, my old friend when I was in the USA as an exchange student. I want to get a hold with her again to see how is she doing.. Can anyone help me with any information?

Thanks,
Joanna Kaczmarek
PS. My quest for her has encouraged me to view many sites of Alaska and I'm amazed by its beauty! In Poland I live in a very small town called Kazimierz Dolny. If anyone is interested I leave below two sites - one that shows my pension and few pictures of Kazimierz and the other the official site of the town:
pensjonatvincent.pl
kazimierzdolny.pl
It looks like you can get the Sterling Alaska telephone number from this service. The Washington number would be old. The cost would be $7.95 US dollars.

It might be better if Rance can get the number in person though. But if he can't, you could always go here.

Intelius People Search - Public Records, Background Checks & More

Last edited by quickdraw; 10-04-2007 at 05:06 AM..

Old 10-04-2007, 06:14 AM

I thought about it, but I had a problem with the payment, because there wasn't (or I didn't find) the option for the people outside the USA. I found two possible ways of payment and in both I had to give 10 digit telephone number, but the shortest I can give has 11 digits. Also I could chose the money order, but there was no account number so I can transfer the money. I got a little bit confused and I left it. But perhaps I might have not understood it properly.. ?? What do you think?

Sorry for all the language mistakes :/ And again thank you for help

Old 10-04-2007, 06:36 AM

1,475 posts, read 4,141,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiakaczmarek View Post
I thought about it, but I had a problem with the payment, because there wasn't (or I didn't find) the option for the people outside the USA. I found two possible ways of payment and in both I had to give 10 digit telephone number, but the shortest I can give has 11 digits. Also I could chose the money order, but there was no account number so I can transfer the money. I got a little bit confused and I left it. But perhaps I might have not understood it properly.. ?? What do you think?

Sorry for all the language mistakes :/ And again thank you for help
Maybe you shouldn't use that any way as it has very personal informaton.

Maybe an ad in this newspaper?

Peninsula Clarion

Old 10-04-2007, 05:20 PM

That is a great idea! Tomorrow I try the phone number I got from Rance (thanks ) If it wouldn't work, an ad, I think, is my last chance than..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska