Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 11:55 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times

Advertisements

Palin Family Involved in Drunken Brawl - WLOS - Asheville National News - ABC

Quote:
However, a guest at the party told ABC News that daughter Bristol Palin threw a right hook at a man.

“She was punching him in the face like six times; it was an assault if I’ve ever seen one,” Eric Thompson said, adding that he was among 70 guests at the party. “It wasn’t a light punch either. She was really hitting him. I’m surprised he just sat there and took it.”

Political blogger Amanda Coyne reported that Sarah Palin, along with husband Todd and kids Bristol, Willow and Track, arrived in a stretch Hummer and that the fighting started as the beer started flowing.

The Palin family was asked to leave the party after Track Palin, 21, attacked another party guest who had previously dated his younger sister, Willow Palin, Thompson said.

“I heard Sarah Palin yell do you know who I am? All of us could not believe it. We thought we were watching an episode of Jerry Springer,” he added.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 12:09 AM

879 posts, read 1,732,199 times
This is unbelievable. Talk about trash...

Old 09-16-2014, 12:54 AM

1,753 posts, read 2,904,687 times
Actually, it it totally believable.

Old 09-16-2014, 01:01 AM

Here is a less whitewashed version of the fiasco:

You Want the Palin Brawl? Here it is. : The Mudflats | News & Politics From The Upper Left Corner

An excerpt:

Quote:
Reports have come in that Track got into a fight with an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. But according to my source, the initial fight started when Track and his buddy were aggressively pursuing… how shall I put this… “romantic relations” with some female guests. They were allegedly explicit and crude in their depictions of what they’d like to do with and to the ladies, expressing a desire to “bend them over on the lawn,” according to my source. Apparently the lawn was large enough to include places one could be “bent over.”

As Track and his companion were wooing the ladies with honeyed words, certain individuals took exception to it – namely the husbands of the women in question, whose presence right there with their wives the whole time was no deterrant to our confident and ambitious Casanovas from the Mat-Su.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:52 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,083,845 times
I wonder what John McCain thinks about every time he reads about one of these fiascos involving the family that the Republicans (not getting political) shoved down his throat.

Poor guy. I am not sure even with a viable veep candidate he could have won the election, but just to have his name out there with this bunch of hooligans is baggage that he really doesn't deserve.

And people still pay Sarah to speak....well, maybe less since the last drunken episode.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:00 AM

941 posts, read 1,793,109 times
I'm left wondering what there was about Sarah that made her a viable candidate so she was able to get elected Governor? I knew something about her when she was first elected governor but had no historical remembrance of her prior to that point. I was in Alaska when she quit as Governor and a lot of the excuses made for her doing that were she was being sued by many people and she didn't want the State to have to bear that costly burden. But it seemed many of the suits were legitimate because of things she used the Governors office for while she was in that position. Since then she has made the most of her brush with fame and has become the open mouth for that element of the political view and made an enormous amount of money running that broken wheel to death. She seems to be greedy beyond belief and everything is for her benefit no matter what she does. How John McCain was induced to use her as his running mate is a mystery even to this day. I've heard many things about her but the one word that says it all is QUITTER!!!!!!

Old 09-17-2014, 06:32 AM

138 posts, read 269,979 times
So this article makes it sound like the Palin's are some great mob family that control everything. I'm always willing to admit that this is only one side to a story and the press exaggerates, but I'm just curious if they are actually powerful and influential or just the kind of people who take their kids to a party, get drunk and get into fights? Or both? LOL

Eyewitness of Palin brawl speaks about aftermath, crowdfunding video | Alaska Dispatch

Old 09-17-2014, 11:36 AM

I think they may have some residual local influence, but you gotta remember that this guy was an employee of the people whose home the party was held at. They probably acted independently when they fired him, and like a lot of people, he's just trying to capitalize on it.

Old 09-17-2014, 11:57 AM

758 posts, read 848,564 times
Um ... is such a great description. It relates to the vast mind set you possess Met! Good Job. Um says it all.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:13 PM

Scat, Eves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
View detailed profiles of: