Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 12:04 AM

12 posts, read 6,660 times

Advertisements

Hello.
I'm asking for your help and your opinion upon a government supported platform that I would propose to the Municipality of Anchorage in the near future.

If this proposal would prove to be as successful as I believe it will be, the framework could be reduplicated in other municipalities, boroughs, states & eventually, country-wide.

Still in initial design proposal, so I am looking for your input to further define the edges.

This platform is called Universal Basic Outcome.

Here is an overview -

The platform will work anywhere in the world. It's universal. This platform does not require any seed money upfront, just a commitment, based upon results, from a local government agency.

I am excited about the perspective of the added value aspect of this framework and the fact that Universal Basic Outcome is, at its core, designed to reduce suffering.

Universal Basic Outcome is a win, win, win in so many arenas of individual and community prospects; in health, in personal freedom, cost effectiveness and in digital integration.

Universal Basic Outcome
should produce measurable value to direct participants, their immediate community, and their greater community in general.

Universal Basic Outcome -
eliminates the divisive 'Abortion' issue.
reduces crime in many different arenas.
empowers women.
directly rewards women.
solves the 'red lining' of neighborhoods.
offsets growing economic inequality.
is a bridge to eliminate racism.
rewards INSTEAD of punishing.
is a self-supportive government program.
will save taxpayers money.
encourages conscientious behavior.

Universal Basic Outcome is a program that uses data primarily found through zip code residence identities throughout the United States to form algorithms to determine each individual’s relationship to the program. All data required to develop UBO is already in existence and being used. No new data needs to be obtained.

Universal Basic Outcome is a completely voluntary option open for all individual females who reach the age of consent for their individual state and for a short period of their lives thereafter who have not produced any children and are not pregnant at the time of participation.

Each participant will have their entire lifetime economic projected relationship with society determined to obtain a one-time cryptocurrency payout directly to that individual woman, which would be a percentage of what the US government estimated cost of that particular woman’s projected immediate family would be through the next generation.

In exchange, the participant would be given a week of counseling and education in cryptocurrency. If the participant shows competency and ability in both areas a hysterectomy would be performed and the agreed upon one-time crypto payout would be delivered to the participant’s cryptocurrency address.

Zip codes of lesser income areas would generally pay-out significantly more than residency zip codes that have a higher family income.

In some areas, where individuals reach or surpass a point replace more wealth to society than they receive, there would be little to no financial incentive to participate.

Universal Basic Outcome will use the latest in technology and the characteristics of blockchain to unite all people of all persuasions, in a common collaborative positive governmental program.

At it's core, Universal Basic Outcome is designed to reduce suffering and reward conscientious behavior and I think it will be successful in this and in so much more.

Please let me know how I could improve this concept -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2020, 12:36 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,902,220 times
Looks perfect as-is. Please take this proposal before the municipal assembly at their next scheduled meeting.

Old 01-02-2020, 12:57 AM

12 posts, read 6,660 times
Thank you Frostnip

Old 01-02-2020, 12:07 PM

23,532 posts, read 19,277,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfullyEmpty View Post
Hello.
I'm asking for your help and your opinion upon a government supported platform that I would propose to the Municipality of Anchorage in the near future.

If this proposal would prove to be as successful as I believe it will be, the framework could be reduplicated in other municipalities, boroughs, states & eventually, country-wide.

Still in initial design proposal, so I am looking for your input to further define the edges.

Here is an overview -

The platform will work anywhere in the world. It's universal. This platform does not require any seed money upfront, just a commitment, based upon results, from a local government agency.

I am excited about the perspective of the added value aspect of this framework and the fact that Universal Basic Outcome is, at its core, designed to reduce suffering.

Universal Basic Outcome is a win, win, win in so many arenas of individual and community prospects; in health, in personal freedom, cost effectiveness and in digital integration.

Universal Basic Outcome
should produce measurable value to direct participants, their immediate community, and their greater community in general.

empowers women.
directly rewards women.

Universal Basic Outcome is a program that uses data primarily found through zip code residence identities throughout the United States to form algorithms to determine each individual’s relationship to the program. All data required to develop UBO is already in existence and being used. No new data needs to be obtained.

Universal Basic Outcome is a completely voluntary option open for all individual females who reach the age of consent for their individual state and for a short period of their lives thereafter who have not produced any children and are not pregnant at the time of participation.

Each participant will have their entire lifetime economic projected relationship with society determined to obtain a one-time cryptocurrency payout directly to that individual woman, which would be a percentage of what the US government estimated cost of that particular woman’s projected immediate family would be through the next generation.

In exchange, the participant would be given a week of counseling and education in cryptocurrency. If the participant shows competency and ability in both areas a hysterectomy would be performed and the agreed upon one-time crypto payout would be delivered to the participant’s cryptocurrency address.

Zip codes of lesser income areas would generally pay-out significantly more than residency zip codes that have a higher family income.

In some areas, where individuals reach or surpass a point replace more wealth to society than they receive, there would be little to no financial incentive to participate.

Universal Basic Outcome will use the latest in technology and the characteristics of blockchain to unite all people of all persuasions, in a common collaborative positive governmental program.

At it's core, Universal Basic Outcome is designed to reduce suffering and reward conscientious behavior and I think it will be successful in this and in so much more.

Um, couple of questions:

What happens when some unpredictable percentage of "participants" don't adhere to their projected economic "relationship" with society? What happens when they decide to exercise this freedom you write about and NOT do what was projected they do? Because they will. If everything is predetermined by this so-called universal outcome, where does this personal freedom you claim come into it? Oh, right...before I forget, there's another gender to consider (which makes up a significant percentage of humans on the planet)...because what that gender does affects the single gender you DID consider. This gender may not be the one that produces offspring, but it certainly influences them.

Permit me to doubt. Humans are not digital units, even the suffering women you say you want liberation for won't behave identically. They don't behave according to formulae no matter how good it looks on a digital printout. Even when someone decides it's in their best interest. What YOU determine is their best interest they may not decide to tolerate. Such as your hysterectomies after a mere WEEK of "counseling". You mean coercion right? There have been other wannabe global dictators in the past. Hitler sterilized undesirables too...he just didn't try to persuade them first. The jargon may differ, but the goal is the same. Do what I SAY IS BEST and you'll magically be free. How many times have we heard that one?

Last thoughts. You'd better have all the numbers available before presenting this to any municipality. They have access to a lot of real numbers now and still don't use them.

What gender are YOU??

Last edited by Parnassia; 01-02-2020 at 12:43 PM..

Old 01-02-2020, 01:49 PM

1,045 posts, read 765,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfullyEmpty View Post
Hello.

Here is an overview -

Universal Basic Outcome

empowers women.
directly rewards women.

What the heck did I just read?!

Old 01-02-2020, 07:37 PM

1,931 posts, read 2,184,755 times
Should work. Don’t see why not?

Are the bolded statements links?

Old 01-02-2020, 07:38 PM

155 posts, read 279,891 times
huh what happens if people dont agree to anything. Do they go to a camp to concentrate on what govt is wanting them to do.

Bsically no freedom, just do what eveyone else is doing. like mind control

Old 01-02-2020, 11:02 PM

3,575 posts, read 2,906,471 times
I'd recommend joining the next Alaska Governors race and making Universal Basic Outcome your platform issue.

Might be just enough confused voters to make this a win.

Old 01-02-2020, 11:25 PM

2,993 posts, read 4,330,116 times
This was convoluted and long winded enough to actually pass in government so you got that going for you.

If I understand correctly this is eugenics against poor people by offering them tax payer funded abortions, and they get even more money if they are poor?

Except you can’t offer them actual real cash so you’re hoping they’ll get hysterectomies for the promise of some obscure worthless crypto currency? Poor people don’t want crypto currency, they want American dollars.

The more I think about it, I agree with sockeye and you got a winning Alaskan political platform here.

FYI hysterectomies are expensive and aren’t a “minor” surgery by any means. Want to cut down on poor babies? You gotta go the vasectomy route. Vasectomies are cheap, fast and easy. Offer some dudes $500 in cash on the spot after the vasectomy is completed and you’d probably have about a billion times more takers than your universal basic outcome “plan.”

Old 01-03-2020, 01:33 AM

1,931 posts, read 2,184,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
This was convoluted and long winded enough to actually pass in government so you got that going for you.

If I understand correctly this is eugenics against poor people by offering them tax payer funded abortions, and they get even more money if they are poor?

Except you can’t offer them actual real cash so you’re hoping they’ll get hysterectomies for the promise of some obscure worthless crypto currency? Poor people don’t want crypto currency, they want American dollars.

The more I think about it, I agree with sockeye and you got a winning Alaskan political platform here.

FYI hysterectomies are expensive and aren’t a “minor” surgery by any means. Want to cut down on poor babies? You gotta go the vasectomy route. Vasectomies are cheap, fast and easy. Offer some dudes $500 in cash on the spot after the vasectomy is completed and you’d probably have about a billion times more takers than your universal basic outcome “plan.”
Excellent point. Also one male can impregnate multiple females during a 9 month period. The guy gets the “V” and he can finish as often as he likes without the worry of child support...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
View detailed profiles of: