Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:34 AM

457 posts, read 1,016,458 times

Advertisements

I want to dedicate this Honor to Alaska post to Sir Rance. he has helped so many people and has done such a great job and is a great photographer. No one can hold a candle to Him. His way encouraged a lot of people that Alaska is more than place. Good job Admin. .

Moving to Alaska as the USA and the world enters into an epic depression that will leave millions in ruin, and the DOW at 2000 and a RE market losing 50% more from here never to recover-- TRUTH.

My back will soon be to the Titanic , -- so those who are still enjoying the band.......

Theres some great people on this CityData Alaska community--FACT

On with the show as they say!
This site isnt mine and I have no claim to any of it. A friend turned me on to it , enjoy , but be warned its another heart tugger , you can only be tugged so much before something gives huh?

copy and paste if your wary-- Its safe.

Due Up

Be kind to your animals

Have a good trip My Alaska Friends:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 01:24 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,851,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmountain View Post
I want to dedicate this Honor to Alaska post to Sir Rance. he has helped so many people and has done such a great job and is a great photographer. No one can hold a candle to Him. His way encouraged a lot of people that Alaska is more than place. Good job Admin. .

Moving to Alaska as the USA and the world enters into an epic depression that will leave millions in ruin, and the DOW at 2000 and a RE market losing 50% more from here never to recover-- TRUTH.

My back will soon be to the Titanic , -- so those who are still enjoying the band.......

This site isnt mine and I have no claim to any of it. A friend turned me on to it , enjoy , but be warned its another heart tugger , you can only be tugged so much before something gives huh?

Due Up

Be kind to your animals

Due up...Definitely a heart tugger, but this was a well-educated guy who enjoyed life and everything that goes with it...If you also look at his other blog, it is easy to tell he had a passion for the 'thrill' of life, thanks for sharing MM.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:31 PM

2,519 posts, read 7,033,517 times
Default You are right

Those are some mind blowing pictures.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:55 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,862,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Due up...Definitely a heart tugger, but this was a well-educated guy who enjoyed life and everything that goes with it...If you also look at his other blog, it is easy to tell he had a passion for the 'thrill' of life, thanks for sharing MM.
Am I missing something here, it almost seems as if Rance is being spoken of in the past tense, I surely hope I am mis-reading this!

Old 02-12-2009, 03:57 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,544,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Am I missing something here, it almost seems as if Rance is being spoken of in the past tense, I surely hope I am mis-reading this!
No, they're talking about the person in the link who died in a plane crash.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:41 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,435,562 times
Quote:

Due Up

Be kind to your animals

Thanks for the link; definitely was a heart tugger. What part of Alaska are you moving to? Also, please remember Alaska is a part of the USA and you will face problems there as there are problems all over. Just don't consider AK utopia and a complete escape; it's not, sure wish she was though. I love her. Be safe and yes always kind to animals and let's all be kind to each other, enough turmoil and strife in this world.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:07 PM

149 posts, read 366,745 times
oh my goodness mm, seeing those pictures made me so jealous, because the way you are living your life is the way i want to live mine. Hopefully someday i will be able to.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 PM

1,329 posts, read 2,944,147 times
Quote:

Due Up

Be kind to your animals

So very awesome MM, thanks for sharing!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:10 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,862,875 times
some of those photos are spectacular, bummer!! gotta add this guy to the list of people I wish I had met.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,809,796 times
Shaun grew up in small airplanes and loved Alaska flying & photography.

He was a young doctor from California and a single guy when he died this past June in Alaska in an aircraft accident, flying his own Super Cub and photographing a dead whale carcass near a beach

There is a lot more.... found here on SuperCub.org, several pages...including posts from his dad after the accident

Pictures added on pages 3 and 4 by his dad...

SuperCub.org :: View topic - Shaun Lunt Dies in Crash (http://www.supercub.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=16178&highlight=shaun+lund - broken link)

And....at Anchorage Daily News

Man dies in light plane crash: Top Stories | adn.com

California pilot killed in crash near Quinhagak: Top Stories | adn.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska