Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 09:47 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,761,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
hey come on C-D people are you really taking this person serious???!!! since when does anyone have time to trap on the Iditarod trail in a race?? this is a real joke if I've ever seen a wanna-be!!!
Blue...have you read any of the Lone Traveler thread...Guido the rabid penguin coming to save the day...and too much more...this is one and the same...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 09:49 PM

6,992 posts, read 12,651,860 times
Yeah think it is that little devil himself??? I ?? it but still am not sure.
I try to not have coffee or drink in hand at the lappy!! Cleaning the screen is one thing but crap in the keyboard and other places not so good. Guido has definitely almost caused me to spew a mouthful or two!!!

Old 02-18-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveling Alone View Post
Hello people i am making this thread to let you know i am competing in my first Iditarod Trail this year

im originally from Seattle but have been practicing for months for this years trail....i plan on being able to compete for first

my two front dogs are Great Dangs which i hope they're legs will give me stride and power

my time trials are right on point i think i got one hell of a chance

the only questions i have a broken foot from dropping a cinder block on my foot if i wrap it real good in house insulation will my foot stay warm and supported and my last question is in alaska is eating caught rodents and varmit in my traps on the trail illegal or will i be able to frolic in peace...thanx
Now that I explained your existence and personna (s), just roll in the bear potion and no one will bother you...(cept'n Guido maybe)...

Old 02-18-2009, 10:10 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,440,710 times
I knew he had to be on the AK forum. Read this thread.

//www.city-data.com/forum/renting/570552-funny-but-bad-rent-story.html.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeBee View Post
I knew he had to be on the AK forum. Read this thread.

//www.city-data.com/forum/renting/570552-funny-but-bad-rent-story.html.
Only in AK right??? Yup...that's our ****...I mean guy...

Old 02-18-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Only in AK right??? Yup...that's our ****...I mean guy...
tweaked, warpted, and out there.....busted!!! didn't run long did ya???

Old 02-18-2009, 10:27 PM

2,982 posts, read 9,804,368 times
Yes, good luck to Lone traveler, and Traveling Alone, wow, how creative, on your attempt to compete in the IDIOTarod. After reading a few of your posts, the constant attempts at either ignorance, or idolatry, Im not sure which, I feel you have found your niche. You will definitely do well in the IDIOTarod. I certainly will give you my vote, and total support. Anybody that would seriously believe that you would buy a 93 honda with 239k miles on it for 9k, try to sell a 2007 Ram truck which is stolen, or that you just kicked in your bosses door and quit, oh wait, one more, you punched a guy in the mall because he told your son there was no Santa. Your world is filled with Grandiose Delusions, there is another thread with psychiatric help and plenty of medical references for the right kind of medication, Xanax or Zoloft, would be good starters. Good luck with your treatment.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:28 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,172,003 times
No response from the traveling dude and his "Great Dangs".
And don't forget your canned crops for food.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
He likes to get people going and sit back and watch...Guido is going to have to drag the 'dangs' back unless he can get the dingy fired up...

Old 02-18-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
hehehe...the canned crops (many many years ago) from Alaska ya couldn't eat...ya smoked!!! ha ha ahhhh memories...yes indeedy!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska