Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 03:14 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,732,927 times

Advertisements

I am so sorry that happened to you and your wife. having taken in lots of people over the years we have been very fortunate and never had anything of the likes happen to us.
Can't believe you taped it under the desk drawer though???!! ex-military and all...that's like hiding your house key under the front door mat.
with that kinda cash...watch the airports!!! she might be heading to much warmer and tropical climates after she ditches the weapons.
hope ya retrieve all that is yours!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 03:14 PM

411 posts, read 961,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icu2rn View Post
My heart is breaking for you. It is so sad that someone can try to help a fellow human being out and end up getting taken advantage of like that.

I hope that eventually things work out so you can move. And thank you for serving in the corp. What a noble man you are.

Again, I am sooooo sorry...

Thank you, and it was an honor to serve, but Noble is my brother, not me.

I'm just a simple jarhead.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:16 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,738,485 times
Nasty woman with huge mental problems! She will end up much worse off than you but I am SO sorry you lost out on your goodness.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
I am so sorry that happened to you and your wife. having taken in lots of people over the years we have been very fortunate and never had anything of the likes happen to us.
Can't believe you taped it under the desk drawer though???!! ex-military and all...that's like hiding your house key under the front door mat.
with that kinda cash...watch the airports!!! she might be heading to much warmer and tropical climates after she ditches the weapons.
hope ya retrieve all that is yours!

As I said, I'm a dumb ol' grunt, my roll top is usually locked up every night. Yesterday I had to move 2200 lbs of heavy and ungainly schtuff by myself and was worn the hell out and my guard was down,,,,

and she knew that I had taken a coupla of pain killers after wrecking my back moving schtuff

Hey, even Ollie had bad days.

On the bright side, I didn't wake up in Beruit today.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:59 PM

Default Update

Just had a long talk with my Bail Agent Buddy. Rescinded the bond. Now she's got another warrant for her arrest.

Good thing is I kept a detailed inventory of what was taken.

Might not make it to Alaska this summer but I'll always have Disney Land!

Old 03-02-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
Just had a long talk with my Bail Agent Buddy. Rescinded the bond. Now she's got another warrant for her arrest.

Good thing is I kept a detailed inventory of what was taken.

Might not make it to Alaska this summer but I'll always have Disney Land!
don't spend $$ on Disney Land...save for Alaska!!! aaahhh did ya post bond for her too??? did I miss that one??? Chin up my man...what goes around comes around and if she did this....Karma will get her!!!
also your kindness will be rewarded somehow 'cuz that's how Karma works!!
hey aaahh can't ya plaster her pic and name all over the internet??? or has she got more rights than you???

Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
don't spend $$ on Disney Land...save for Alaska!!! aaahhh did ya post bond for her too??? did I miss that one??? Chin up my man...what goes around comes around and if she did this....Karma will get her!!!
also your kindness will be rewarded somehow 'cuz that's how Karma works!!
hey aaahh can't ya plaster her pic and name all over the internet??? or has she got more rights than you???
To quote Mr. Blockus,

yes indeed

Posted the bail money.

and no, I won't go that low to post a pic of this one.

and yes, as a Union member and a DEMOCRAT and as a Woman, of course she has more rights than I. After all, it's the DEMOCRATIC way.

I'm just relieved that she could not claim residency (she received mail here), file a restraining order on me and keep me out of my house while she stayed.

We saved for years for the move, ever since being stationed at Adak years ago I told Red that's where I would retire (in Alaska, not Adak) and live free. Red retired from the phone company, house is paid for, we scrimped and saved and did it the old fashioned way. I never made a lot of money in the Corps, I was not in it for that. No regrets EXCEPT when I had to serve under a Democrat Pres. In those days I bit the bullet and remembered my OATH.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
To quote Mr. Blockus,

yes indeed

Posted the bail money.

and no, I won't go that low to post a pic of this one.

and yes, as a Union member and a DEMOCRAT and as a Woman, of course she has more rights than I. After all, it's the DEMOCRATIC way.

I'm just relieved that she could not claim residency (she received mail here), file a restraining order on me and keep me out of my house while she stayed.

We saved for years for the move, ever since being stationed at Adak years ago I told Red that's where I would retire (in Alaska, not Adak) and live free. Red retired from the phone company, house is paid for, we scrimped and saved and did it the old fashioned way. I never made a lot of money in the Corps, I was not in it for that. No regrets EXCEPT when I had to serve under a Democrat Pres. In those days I bit the bullet and remembered my OATH.
well what the heck here??? ya wife didn't get rid of her when she filed a restraining order against you so you couldn't be in your own home???? and posting a picture of her is not going low buddy....post the pic as have you seen this person everywhere you can on the internet and ya just might get your stuff back if you indeed did loose it to her... ahhh that is not illegal as long as you are not doing deformation of character as she is innocent until proven guilty in this country.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
well what the heck here??? ya wife didn't get rid of her when she filed a restraining order against you so you couldn't be in your own home???? and posting a picture of her is not going low buddy....post the pic as have you seen this person everywhere you can on the internet and ya just might get your stuff back if you indeed did loose it to her... ahhh that is not illegal as long as you are not doing deformation of character as she is innocent until proven guilty in this country.
well what the heck here??? ya wife didn't get rid of her when she filed a restraining order against you so you couldn't be in your own home????

That could have happened, I did not say she filed a restraining order, I said she could have,,,,,

innocent until proven guilty in this country.

You are kidding me RIGHT? Please acknowledge you are kidding with this statement. Please.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
well what the heck here??? ya wife didn't get rid of her when she filed a restraining order against you so you couldn't be in your own home????

That could have happened, I did not say she filed a restraining order, I said she could have,,,,,

innocent until proven guilty in this country.

You are kidding me RIGHT? Please acknowledge you are kidding with this statement. Please.
I stand corrected...misread and you did say she COULD have filed a restraining order....yes I do realize that many many many ,....too many times your guilty until proven innocent but....too many time I know of people who are guilty as sin and they freak'n get off 'cuz...their innocent until proven guilty....the legal/court system is a court of law not of justice!! therefore it is who can lie the best.
Right now she is only the accused (and innocent) and you have to prove her guilty...am I not right in that???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska