Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 05:57 PM

411 posts, read 961,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
I stand corrected...misread and you did say she COULD have filed a restraining order....yes I do realize that many many many ,....too many times your guilty until proven innocent but....too many time I know of people who are guilty as sin and they freak'n get off 'cuz...their innocent until proven guilty....the legal/court system is a court of law not of justice!! therefore it is who can lie the best.
Right now she is only the accused (and innocent) and you have to prove her guilty...am I not right in that???
Right now she is only the accused (and innocent) and you have to prove her guilty...am I not right in that???

Yeah, with her fingerprints on my garage door, on two safes, and all over my roll top, sure, sure, she's innocent. I mean I'm the guilty one for not trusting banks with more than 10k of my money. It's my fault for having accumulated what little I have. It's my fault for locking up my firearms and metals in a safe.

Ya ever wonder why the statue depicting Justice is blindfolded?

It's so she won't cry when them attorney types (not all) submit the bill for services.

Justice is for the rich. Been that way a long, long time. If you ever get stuck with an overburdened, Public Pretender kiss yer *** goodbye.

So, yeah, let's make her the victim. I tempted her with my safes and guns and the offer to put her up. I'm GUILTY of being a dumba**
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 06:11 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,734,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post

Yeah, with her fingerprints on my garage door, on two safes, and all over my roll top, sure, sure, she's innocent. I mean I'm the guilty one for not trusting banks with more than 10k of my money. It's my fault for having accumulated what little I have. It's my fault for locking up my firearms and metals in a safe.

Ya ever wonder why the statue depicting Justice is blindfolded?

It's so she won't cry when them attorney types (not all) submit the bill for services.
Justice is for the rich. Been that way a long, long time. If you ever get stuck with an overburdened, Public Pretender kiss yer *** goodbye.

So, yeah, let's make her the victim. I tempted her with my safes and guns and the offer to put her up. I'm GUILTY of being a dumba**
well now...I know your angry...unfortunately...reality is... all people know is what you are stating that was taken....maybe maybe not....(please don't get me wrong, i am not saying your making this up)
an attorney will argue that she lived in your house...invited...her finger prints should be found on any surface...all she's gotta do in claim she was cleaning and put her hands on surfaces...an attorney will argue what you actually lost....especially cash and metals unless someone can verify that they bought the stuff from her personally (if she passed it though someone else....ehhhh ....real life/reality blows.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
well now...I know your angry...unfortunately...reality is... all people know is what you are stating that was taken....maybe maybe not....(please don't get me wrong, i am not saying your making this up)
an attorney will argue that she lived in your house...invited...her finger prints should be found on any surface...all she's gotta do in claim she was cleaning and put her hands on surfaces...an attorney will argue what you actually lost....especially cash and metals unless someone can verify that they bought the stuff from her personally (if she passed it though someone else....ehhhh ....real life/reality blows.
Serial #'s.

Yep, serial #'s on my weapons. And if you did not know this, Hallmarked bullion has serial #'s and purity and wght stamped on the bars. Ok, go ahead and melt that stuff. Better know what yer doing when ya melt it though, could have a nasty reaction and splatter up.

And keep in mind this is only day one of this fiasco, dumb animals make stupid mistakes. This one ain't no Rocket Scientist or Phd. She'll drop the hammer on herself.

And yes, you can claim anything you want. Just like I can claim I had an accident and my weapon discharged "ACCIDENTALLY" and killed someone.

What's the saying?

yep,
Accidents do happen.

Last edited by Wanderer818; 03-02-2009 at 06:23 PM..

Old 03-02-2009, 06:17 PM

oh by the way....your not a dumb*** for taken her in or trying to help out someone who should have appreciated and wanted to use the opportunity to start a new life...you are a very wonderful person for doing this...you have a big heart and compassion....sadly there will always be trash people who will use and abuse you and your generosity...I am glad there are people like you in this world for the ones who truly do change their lives and are grateful for the new start.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 PM

310 posts, read 777,712 times
I have always been told that "no good deed goes unpunished". I try to not believe it but it happens more often than not. Hope everything works out for you...

Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,823,601 times
Show no mercy. Ample torture before the final shot.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
Serial #'s.

Yep, serial #'s on my weapons. And if you did not know this, Hallmarked bullion has serial #'s and purity and wght stamped on the bars. Ok, go ahead and melt that stuff. Better know what yer doing when ya melt it though, could have a nasty reaction and splatter up.

And keep in mind this is only day one of this fiasco, dumb animals make stupid mistakes. This one ain't no Rocket Scientist or Phd. She'll drop the hammer on herself.

And yes, you can claim anything you want. Just like I can claim I had an accident and my weapon discharged "ACCIDENTALLY" and killed someone.

What's the saying?

yep,
Accidents do happen.
like I said...it comes down to who lies the best as to what happened and be believable!! anyone who buys metals know that it is stamped and traceable!!! Now see if this happened in AK....ya find the person take them out in the bush and ....a bear drag them off and eat em...no evidence...ya gotta get up to Alaska guy!!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
oh by the way....your not a dumb*** for taken her in or trying to help out someone who should have appreciated and wanted to use the opportunity to start a new life...you are a very wonderful person for doing this...you have a big heart and compassion....sadly there will always be trash people who will use and abuse you and your generosity...I am glad there are people like you in this world for the ones who truly do change their lives and are grateful for the new start.
Thanks fer that. The only one I am angry at is me. Red knows how I am. I had to "talk" to her for two days to convince her we could not let someone we know end up on the street. And yes, I'm just waiting to hear that I tried to have my way with her and she didn't ,,,,,,,,

Old 03-02-2009, 06:41 PM

351 posts, read 686,070 times
That does suck, big time.

You did a wonderful, kind and compassionate thing and got s**t on in return. With any luck she'll mess up trying to move the stuff and end up where she belongs.

I'm not a lawyer.
Preponderance of evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt. I think that's right for this type of case. The criminal matter is with the authorities, the recovery of damages is a civil matter.

I know your anguish and that feeling in the pit of your stomach.
Your Karma should be shining right now.

I hope this doesn't mess up your good soul. There are types of people out there (like yourself) who would have appreciated what you had done for her. But then there are those who only take, take, take any way they can.

Regarding your time in the corp. Folks like you are the reason I fly the flag.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
like I said...it comes down to who lies the best as to what happened and be believable!! anyone who buys metals know that it is stamped and traceable!!! Now see if this happened in AK....ya find the person take them out in the bush and ....a bear drag them off and eat em...no evidence...ya gotta get up to Alaska guy!!
Oh, we will make it up. Gotta scramble and delay, but we will be there.

At least she didn't take my Smokers or Bar-B-Ques!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska