Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2012, 02:19 PM

86 posts, read 88,486 times

Advertisements

Everybody. When an Alaskan starts looking for very upscale lower 48 states College. What do they look for in the city, town life? Drama cash flow? Networking? And best teachers? I want to be sent off to a College for about a month to tour the campus in style. Since learning fact finding meeting people, individuals. And take student life photos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 05:37 PM

Oh. Forgot to let everyone know. Starting out low profile gang. Two Annie Movie Celebrities. And one person from pappy boionton robert conrad group. I have them on my Telephone Call Center Cellular Phone. Starting to look out for Bob.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:36 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,246,280 times
Hey Bob, you going up to Alaska this summer, or any time soon, for work?

Old 03-11-2012, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
Hey Bob, you going up to Alaska this summer, or any time soon, for work?
Nephler: Bob promised Obama to take up the Wild Card for Inauguration July 4th. Upper Arlington, Ohio. Then have some type of party gathering up at Mount Roberts Tramway Juneau, Alaska. I have two paper checks jobs lined up. President Of United States. And King Of England with large amount of Net Worth. So can become own self leader in the World and Universe. The most respected learning curve. Bob contacts in Linkenden can be used for work up in Alaska. If needed. But have too many stuff happenings going on with being Role Model.

Old 03-11-2012, 03:55 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,056,563 times
I can certainly see where you being a role model is very time consuming.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzzz01 View Post
I can certainly see where you being a role model is very time consuming.
blackzzz01. I am getting impression from military solders on bbc five live. That they want Bob to pick out lite, concept of weight recreational vehicle with outdoor equipment and food supply. I think picking up high powered sports auto is better. Show form of dignity when pulling into stores and checking people individuals out. This way at same time drive into Canada and do work & back packing camping stuff inside Alaska. Long road trips over 2,000 miles be fun staying in hotels. Let the secret service fallow if they choose too. Europe we can have Winnebago Industries with UK Military take shape RV for Bob. Named new off road RV EA Extreme. Thank you.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:23 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,056,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThenewHMR View Post
blackzzz01. I am getting impression from military solders on bbc five live. That they want Bob to pick out light recreational vehicle with outdoor equipment and food supply. I think picking up high powered sports auto is better. Show form of dignity when pulling into stores and checking people individuals out. This way at same time drive into Canada and do work & back packing camping stuff inside Alaska. Long road trips over 2,000 miles be fun staying in hotels. Let the secret service fallow if they choose too. Europe we can have Winnebago Industries with UK Military take shape RV for Bob. Named new off road RV EA Extreme. Thank you.
I had already assumed that you had a cadre of secret service types 'fallowing' you around. Your welcome.

Last edited by blackzzz01; 03-11-2012 at 06:40 AM..

Old 03-11-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzzz01 View Post
I had already assumed that you had a cadre of secret service types 'fallowing' you around. Your welcome.
Anyone big fan of on line movies and or television shows on Netflix? Any recommendations? Best one I like is 1999 PG-13 Icebreaker movie. Show of class and drama mixed together.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:14 AM

Maybe Bob is wrong. However, I think people individuals on city-data should go back and also utilize America On Line. AOL Screen Names are cool. Direct connection is cool too, always online.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:36 AM

1,753 posts, read 2,903,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThenewHMR View Post
Anyone big fan of on line movies and or television shows on Netflix? Any recommendations? Best one I like is 1999 PG-13 Icebreaker movie. Show of class and drama mixed together.
Bob we don't have tv where I live so we watch a lot of Netflicks. I just got done watching a tv series from 2006 that I really enjoyed called Jericho. If you are looking for something new to watch, check it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska