Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 02:43 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,752,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Лютый View Post
Morning, everyone! Chukchee time is 8:30 AM, april 3.
I just saw you are almost a full day ahead of us...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 02:47 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,797,729 times
Quote:
My responsibilities include the organization and carrying out the control over compliance with requirements of environmental legislation. As for your mention about "Chernobyls", then this is not typical of Chukotka. Our territory is very clean. Chukotka authorities attach great importance to environment protection. For example there is a lot of reservs in Chukotka to be protected.
So then you make sure that individuals & business comply with the regulations. Is there a particular regulation that people generally seem to have difficulty complying with?

Old 04-02-2009, 02:56 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,430,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
I just saw you are almost a full day ahead of us...
Yes, there is the big difference in time. Chukotka is ahead of Alaska one day. But we have now morning, and you have obviously already noon.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
So then you make sure that individuals & business comply with the regulations. Is there a particular regulation that people generally seem to have difficulty complying with?
So I do hope that they are complying with the laws. But life is life. Of course in reality in Chukotka, as well as in Alaska, unfortunately, there are the infringementes of environmental legislation. The environmental protection is existing to curb these breaches. As a result, the perpetrators are prosecuted.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:47 PM

17,997 posts, read 9,003,803 times
Good Afternoon Alaska!

How are you guys up there?

Old 04-02-2009, 08:33 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,509,808 times
Quote:
Grannysroost, I have not yet sufficiently well-oriented here. Under my nickname says "Senior Member". Under your one is your slogan. How do I make the same as you?
Hi...I'm not sure what your name is, but in answer to your question, once you've had a certain number of posts you'll be able to put something under your name. I'm not sure of the amount of posts, but you can go into the frequently asked questions part of the forum & I'm pretty sure you'll find your answer. If not, just ask Rance!

Old 04-02-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Hi...I'm not sure what your name is, but in answer to your question, once you've had a certain number of posts you'll be able to put something under your name. I'm not sure of the amount of posts, but you can go into the frequently asked questions part of the forum & I'm pretty sure you'll find your answer. If not, just ask Rance!
Obviously I have not properly reflected. My nickname is "Лютый" but I'd like to say that the "Senior Member" is indicated under my nickname. Sorry for my English.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:13 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,165,930 times
Лютый, try following these instructions.

Click on "My Settings"

Click "Edit Your Details"

Then in the middle of the screen youshould see "Custom User Title" type in what you want in the field provided.

Now, go to bottom of screen and click "Save Changes"

Old 04-02-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
Лютый, try following these instructions.

Click on "My Settings"

Click "Edit Your Details"

Then in the middle of the screen youshould see "Custom User Title" type in what you want in the field provided.

Now, go to bottom of screen and click "Save Changes"
Thanks! I have done all you advised me. But the point is that there is no "Custom User Title" in all parts of the screen. But I will continue to look for.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:43 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,752,567 times
Quote:
Thanks! I have done all you advised me. But the point is that there is no "Custom User Title" in all parts of the screen. But I will continue to look for.
I see what you're saying now, where I have the exit thing under mine?...I think you do have to have a certain number of posts or time before you have the option of changing the senior member to something else. When I first saw the senior member thing, I wondered how they know my age...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska