Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 09:23 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Guess what? I decided to go shopping with my wife at Eielson air base today, and found a few pieces of jewelry she would never have the courage to buy (she is e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y thrifty) But at the same time, it's very hard for her to resist a nice set of white gold/diamond earrings (or ring, or pendant). To cut the story short, I bought the tree of them as a Christmas present.

Since we have been married for nearly 29 years, I have learned that it's best for her to first look and try the jewelry she wants as presents.

Maybe I should have bought a real heavy 24KT gold frying pan? Think about this: if I buy another cast-iron pan, this could crack my head like an egg shell. But a gold pan would only wrap around it
LOL, Ray, you rock.

But I must admit I like the thought of the gold frying pan that would crack open your fat head like the eggshell that it is

For a conservative I guess you're all right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2009, 01:00 AM

471 posts, read 1,062,604 times
Meh Conservatives are idiots when it comes to social issues, and Liberals are idiots when it comes to finances. :P This is why we have smart Libertarians who can fill in...

And yes Palin is hot.

and... good job with the jewelery always a good route

Old 11-14-2009, 01:20 PM

2,397 posts, read 4,702,727 times
Ray, You can send me the photo for safe keeping. No one here that can hit me with the cast iron pans.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:18 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,189,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorawatcher View Post
Ray, You can send me the photo for safe keeping. No one here that can hit me with the cast iron pans.
It wasn't a real photo, just a web link to a "PhotoShoppped" one of a bare-breasted Palin. Once I posted the link here (with a warning about it) and got in big trouble with "Met" (she dogged me for weeks about it) I got rid of it.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:21 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,189,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcoltra View Post
Meh Conservatives are idiots when it comes to social issues, and Liberals are idiots when it comes to finances. :P This is why we have smart Libertarians who can fill in...

And yes Palin is hot.

and... good job with the jewelery always a good route
I don't know about that. According to Michael Savage, "liberalism is a mental disorder" But while I have a hard time putting up with liberals, a couple of friends of mine are. We just ignore each other in relation to politics. But then I hanged with a liberal crowd when living in the Big Apple. I was young and dumber back then, so that was a great excuse, I guess

Old 11-14-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
It wasn't a real photo, just a web link to a "PhotoShoppped" one of a bare-breasted Palin. Once I posted the link here (with a warning about it) and got in big trouble with "Met" (she dogged me for weeks about it) I got rid of it.
Someone has to at least try to keep you in line. I imagine that your poor wife, saint that she must be in order to put up with you, needs a break from time to time from the no doubt full time endeavor of trying to get you to behave yourself.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
I don't know about that. According to Michael Savage, "liberalism is a mental disorder" But while I have a hard time putting up with liberals, a couple of friends of mine are. We just ignore each other in relation to politics. But then I hanged with a liberal crowd when living in the Big Apple. I was young and dumber back then, so that was a great excuse, I guess
I say smallest government possible, and stay out of my life... if I want to smoke pot in my own home... LET ME! (I don't smoke pot either)

I also love civil disobedience as the method of madness :P But I don't like these idiots who disrespect our military and such.

Buut I would totally have an affair with her... any day.

Palin, you have my #... call me

Old 11-14-2009, 08:57 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,853,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcoltra View Post
I say smallest government possible, and stay out of my life... if I want to smoke pot in my own home... LET ME! (I don't smoke pot either)

I also love civil disobedience as the method of madness :P But I don't like these idiots who disrespect our military and such.

Buut I would totally have an affair with her... any day.

Palin, you have my #... call me
OMG...I had high respect for you...now this.... Who was there last?

Last edited by Grannysroost; 11-14-2009 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Just kidding, I couldn't help it...honest...

Old 11-14-2009, 09:18 PM

She's a photogenic woman for sure. But when she opens her mouth she's shrill and strident. No wonder Ray had to resort to photochop with regards to her womanly attributes; the real thing would have been colder than the proverbial witch's tit.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:44 PM

met - I am not looking to have a conversation with her :P I don't want to get too graphic for the forum but if shes opening her mouth it wont be for talking (err it will be to eat the dinner that I will be taking her too? err yeah thats right).

granny - Which part did I lose you on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska