Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2016, 05:22 PM

10 posts, read 10,629 times

Advertisements

If you are a female or a male who knows many females..avoid the Bobbi Brown counter located in Lord and Taylor at Crossgates mall at all costs. Not only do they offer the worst service ever, but they are one of the worst people you will ever meet.
They badmouth customers as well.
The store itself was said to have a high turnover rate.

This post will explain to you everything
https://thedirty.com/gossip/albany/v...peter-griffen/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2016, 11:49 AM

33 posts, read 37,985 times
All retail has a high turnover rate. And most cosmetic counters are gossipy and full of drama. I couldn't click the link, but just wanted to say that.

Old 05-24-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop1231 View Post
All retail has a high turnover rate. And most cosmetic counters are gossipy and full of drama. I couldn't click the link, but just wanted to say that.
True, but these are the worst. 155 commentators can tell you of a horrible run in they had.
I would not want my hard earned money going to people who can not even conduct themselves professionally to the point they were exposed for bad behavior
This store is especially empty though.
This isn't just drama, customers also chimed in and recognized the horrible experience they had.

Old 05-24-2016, 02:52 PM

https://thedirty.com/gossip/albany/v...peter-griffen/

Old 05-25-2016, 10:18 AM

233 posts, read 318,300 times
I find this post interesting. If I had a bad experience at a makeup counter at a mall, the last thing I would think to do is come home.. Create a profile on City Data and Post my first post about "Catty Disgusting Females" at the mall.

Sounds like someone either hates there co-workers or just lost there job. Sometimes we've gotta just keep it classy, and move on.

Old 05-25-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mls012 View Post
I find this post interesting. If I had a bad experience at a makeup counter at a mall, the last thing I would think to do is come home.. Create a profile on City Data and Post my first post about "Catty Disgusting Females" at the mall.

Sounds like someone either hates there co-workers or just lost there job. Sometimes we've gotta just keep it classy, and move on.
I never worked there,but thanks for the irrelvant comment
I didnt write the post either. I recognized the place and the people.

Old 05-25-2016, 01:07 PM

233 posts, read 318,300 times
The post I'm referring too, is THIS POST! Yes, you wrote this post. The link you included is filled with trashy he said/ she said drama from Nov 2015!

Well, I guess.. Thanks for sharing this irrelevant warning. smh

Old 05-25-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mls012 View Post
The post I'm referring too, is THIS POST! Yes, you wrote this post. The link you included is filled with trashy he said/ she said drama from Nov 2015!

Well, I guess.. Thanks for sharing this irrelevant warning. smh
Why are you BOTHERED? are you one of the people who got posted?
I wrote this post? lol,ok! whatever! you sound unhinged
its actually not he said she said. Legit comments were made.
It was posted on Nov 2015 but the comments are ongoing.
Ask yourself why you were put on this post and stop trying to cop an attitude. People dont just randomly post. This same place has also bad review son yelp. So you wanna run that by me again?
go find some business and stop acting like you have never heard of a person being exposed for bad behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area