Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 04:54 AM

7 posts, read 20,079 times

Advertisements

In the coldest weather this year, 4 degrees, a brand new adopted blue and white greyhound, Trudy, was being taken out of the car of the family who had just adopted her. She slipped through their hands and off she went, still trailing her leash into the woods near their home.

This is a real emergency. Trudy is tiny, just about 45lbs, and not used to this kind of weather.She didn't even make it into the house, so she doesn't know the area, and is running scared. If you live in the area, and can help, please, do all you can to call these folks and help them find her. If that leash gets tangled, she may not last the night.

She was lost at Lake Avenue Round Lake, NY. Lorna Kircher is on her way there now with her dogs. The police and AC has been notified as well. The owner info is : Lisa 518 229 0676 cell 518 899 7468 home or Paula 518 261 7025.

11pm seen on Rte 9 between exits 10 & 11 of the Northway at a place called RAPID RESPONSE which has a ton of Xmas lights etc. There is a parking lot there and they
think maybe she is hiding there somewhere .

IF ANYONE CAN HELP IN THE AREA - PLEASE CONTACT NUMBERS ABOVE.... IF YOU CAN HELP REMOTELY ( CALLING, FAXING, EMAILING AND CROSS POSTING) PLEASE CHECK LIST ON http://greythopes.webs.com/ TO SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 09:09 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,720,757 times
I really hope they find her! My mother lives in Round Lake, so I'll let her know and tell her to at the very least keep an eye out for her.
Best of luck!

Whoops! I checked the website you linked to after I told my mother about it. Seems that Trudy has been found and is safe and well. Glad this story turned out well.

Last edited by Puru; 12-20-2009 at 09:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
View detailed profiles of: