U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2010, 08:59 AM

354 posts, read 474,992 times

Advertisements

I spend my early childhood here, and would love to chat with folks who were there then.

- Timmy Singleton
- Claudia Loucks (not sure on the spelling)
- The Lanzie Boys (Great pub, restaurant)
- Elaine Swatech (Spelling is wrong)

We lived on Garden Street. We left the area around 1969.

Karl "Skip" Lalemand
Kurk Lalemand
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 04:03 PM

5 posts, read 9,616 times
Hello,

Do you remember a band called Dusty Miller and the Colorado Wranglers? They played in local establishments in the late 50's and early 60's.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:17 AM

48 posts, read 159,161 times
Have you tried Facebook?
People tell me that's where to find old acquaintances.
Or classmates.com...

Old 06-10-2010, 03:53 PM

5 posts, read 9,616 times
I tried facebook, along with other searches. Some luck, but nothing on paper, or pictures. thanks anyway.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:26 AM

354 posts, read 474,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgli004 View Post
Hello,

Do you remember a band called Dusty Miller and the Colorado Wranglers? They played in local establishments in the late 50's and early 60's.
How old would these folks be? Maybe asking around Facebook and such for folks who are around the right age to remember these folks?

Maybe ask here if anyone knows someone around the ages of "?", and then going to facebook and such, to find those people who are the right age bracket to know or remember?

Now Dan Singleton (from Amsterdam, NY) is the right age, but I'm not sure he's around anymore.

My guess is your looking for folks who will be what 70's / 80's. A tough bracket to find folks at that age who are online, or even alive

I typed in Dusty Miller and the Colorado Wranglers into google search, and did come up with many nice articles on them.

Skip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
View detailed profiles of: