Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Alcoholic Beverages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 11:18 PM

44,555 posts, read 61,283,437 times

Advertisements

12 Unexpected Benefits of Beer That Give You Good Reasons To Drink It...
12 Unexpected Benefits of Beer That Give You Good Reasons To Drink It

2 of my doctors have recommended it in moderation for it's health benefits, especially gluten free beer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 11:21 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,668,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Ya can't take things serious all the time. It's called having a sense of humor.
If any of those things were humorous you may have a point. How is alcohol addiction, and the very real probems it causes, humorous and what does it have to do with people that enjoy beer and spirits responsibly and not just to get trashed?

Old 04-04-2015, 05:08 AM

16,592 posts, read 15,532,511 times
This is a forum about Alcoholic Beverages. If the owner of this site was opposed to all use of alcohol, he probably wouldn't have started this forum. Henceforth, posts advocating banning the use of alcohol or promoting abstinence may be seen as off topic for this forum. Such comments might be more appropriate in Health and Wellness or in Great Debates. Sorry, but there is no reason to turn this forum into an argument.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:39 AM

2,079 posts, read 3,196,151 times
Default go home teetotalers....nobody cares

fridays and saturdays are my days to imbibe. last night i got a bit tipsy, but i did an 8 mile run today to burn off those empty calories so im good

sometimes ill throw in a tuesday where ill have 2 beers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
This is a forum about Alcoholic Beverages. If the owner of this site was opposed to all use of alcohol, he probably wouldn't have started this forum. Henceforth, posts advocating banning the use of alcohol or promoting abstinence may be seen as off topic for this forum. Such comments might be more appropriate in Health and Wellness or in Great Debates. Sorry, but there is no reason to turn this forum into an argument.
yes, finally! *raises beer* high five!

all these teetotalers invading the thread. smh

Old 04-04-2015, 11:29 AM

26,156 posts, read 21,402,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
fridays and saturdays are my days to imbibe. last night i got a bit tipsy, but i did an 8 mile run today to burn off those empty calories so im good

sometimes ill throw in a tuesday where ill have 2 beers

yes, finally! *raises beer* high five!

all these teetotalers invading the thread. smh

I'm sure those 8 miles didn't offset the calories unless you're a really light drinker. 1000 calories or so isn't hard to consume in a night of drinking, that's another big downside to drinking

Old 04-04-2015, 06:47 PM

11,328 posts, read 9,214,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
This topic was in "Other Topics" and moved here.

Although it is my true opinion I would have never posted what I did on this forum. Heck, I would never post in this forum!

Old 04-30-2015, 12:23 AM

6 posts, read 3,688 times
Hi, I'm not used to drink alcohol, but I simply love the taste of Baileys. Maybe because it is made from the finest aged Irish whiskey and fresh dairy cream. Another reason maybe is it tasted like coffee though Baileys has an alcohol content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink > Alcoholic Beverages