Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Allergies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 01:00 PM

8,612 posts, read 10,757,175 times

Advertisements

helpingfalcon, have you seen a chiropractor? There was a poster on here who had stabbing pain in his head that CRT, MRI and a legion of doctors couldn't figure out.

Turned out it was his C2 cervical vertebrae (neck bone) that was out of whack. After a week or two the pain was gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2015, 02:02 AM

220 posts, read 277,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCc girl View Post
helpingfalcon, have you seen a chiropractor? There was a poster on here who had stabbing pain in his head that CRT, MRI and a legion of doctors couldn't figure out.

Turned out it was his C2 cervical vertebrae (neck bone) that was out of whack. After a week or two the pain was gone.
Thing is though I was told by many doctors that I cannot see a chiropractor because of my small body frame. However I do think maybe I should cut dairy out my diet as I am lactose intolerant and do consume a lot of it.

Old 02-21-2015, 04:17 PM

8,612 posts, read 10,757,175 times
OMG, see one! They practice on children for Lord's sake, can't get much smaller than that. Make sure you see one that practices the Gonstead method.

Take probiotics for your gut, it will help.

Hugs!

Old 02-21-2015, 05:30 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpingfalcon View Post
Thing is though I was told by many doctors that I cannot see a chiropractor because of my small body frame. However I do think maybe I should cut dairy out my diet as I am lactose intolerant and do consume a lot of it.
Are you lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy products? Lactose intolerance doesn't usually produce headaches. Have you been diagnosed? Dairy allergy will certainly cause headaches--just ask me.
But I went to doctors for years, even to allergists, before one allergist finally tested me for foods. Dairy allergy can cause congestion and pressure headaches along with everything else it causes.

Old 02-21-2015, 05:32 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,055,958 times
Sounds like one of my (many) sinus infections. Thing is, antibiotics don't help if its fungus. My drug of choice is Cefcil (Ceflosporin) and nothing else helps me. Maybe you could try a different sinus drug?

BTW: I just had an endodontist dig out a glop of infection sitting at the roots of two upper molars. Not a fun procedure, but he did say it might be the source of all my sinus infections, cause it laid very close to the sinus. I now have a semi black eye and stitches from the surgery, but it will resolve soon and I should be fine. Hope you are too. I hate headaches !!

Old 02-21-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Are you lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy products? Lactose intolerance doesn't usually produce headaches. Have you been diagnosed? Dairy allergy will certainly cause headaches--just ask me.
But I went to doctors for years, even to allergists, before one allergist finally tested me for foods. Dairy allergy can cause congestion and pressure headaches along with everything else it causes.
I have never really been tested for diary allergies.. I know its not a sinus infection because I got all the scans and test done by a ENT to rule that out. But I have gotten a gluten test and it came back negative so was not that.. Usually allergies give you a rash.. why would only a headache.. :/

Old 02-21-2015, 07:17 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpingfalcon View Post
I have never really been tested for diary allergies.. I know its not a sinus infection because I got all the scans and test done by a ENT to rule that out. But I have gotten a gluten test and it came back negative so was not that.. Usually allergies give you a rash.. why would only a headache.. :/

I don't know what you have but allergies can manifest as just about anything. People think it's rashes but it's headaches, constipation, fatigue. It's just about endless what allergies can do.

Old 02-22-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I don't know what you have but allergies can manifest as just about anything. People think it's rashes but it's headaches, constipation, fatigue. It's just about endless what allergies can do.
its very true allergies can almost cause anything..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Allergies