U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Allergies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 09:23 AM

1 posts, read 29 times

Advertisements

Hi, I did a lot of research and after-all found a place to share my eye problem. I'm sure to have some good suggestions and tips from you. I am suffering from lazy eye problem (right-side eye) since I was 24 year old. Now it's about 6 years I have the same issue. I have badly allergy within eye due to excessive itch. One of my primary doctor suggest [url]https://www.edenderma.com/facial-treatments[/url] "Botox Therapy" but before making any decision I need a lot of research and suggestions too. Could you please tell me more about Botox? Will it really helps for lazy eye? My mother also have the same issue but she had never discuss it with someone before. She use allergy medicine and get satisfied. On behalf of mine situation, I am looking for permanent solution in this regard. Please help or advice me any thing.

Looking forward to hearing from You. Many thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 08:47 PM

2,638 posts, read 2,743,303 times
I'm concerned that a "primary doctor" is recommending botox for a problem an ophthalmologist should be treating. Have you tried any of the Rx eye drops for itchy, allergy eyes?

Old Today, 06:02 PM

6 posts, read 868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviaerin View Post
Hi, I did a lot of research and after-all found a place to share my eye problem. I'm sure to have some good suggestions and tips from you. I am suffering from lazy eye problem (right-side eye) since I was 24 year old. Now it's about 6 years I have the same issue. I have badly allergy within eye due to excessive itch. One of my primary doctor suggest https://www.edenderma.com/facial-treatments "Botox Therapy" but before making any decision I need a lot of research and suggestions too. Could you please tell me more about Botox? Will it really helps for lazy eye? My mother also have the same issue but she had never discuss it with someone before. She use allergy medicine and get satisfied. On behalf of mine situation, I am looking for permanent solution in this regard. Please help or advice me any thing.

Looking forward to hearing from You. Many thanks!
You mention your "lazy-eye" problem, but do your allergies make your eyes itch? If so, that can be treated with OTC allergy eyedropper. Consult with your PCP for the best one.

As for the Bo-Tox, that is a treatment that can be used successfully for lazy eye (strabismus). I agree with the other poster that you should consult with an ophthalmologist regarding this procedure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Allergies