Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Allergies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2007, 08:00 PM

942 posts, read 1,392,653 times

Advertisements

Wonder if anyone has any knowledge of this happening, such as a constant stuffiness in sinus, and then a sudden frequency such as daily or every other day a migrane that starts with seeing that sudden aura or stars and blurry type vision and then shortly after the headache.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2007, 08:12 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,298,039 times
It sounds totally posible...

Please, Please go and see your doctor.

It sounds terribly painful.
I am lucky I have only had a couple migraines in my life owing to a back injury...My heart truly goes out to anyone with this kind of pain.

There are safe and effective medications they can give you for your sinus problem. I use a sinus spray that is steroidal and decreases the congestion, I take an antihistamine AND I also use Gaufinex which makes it easier to drain. You can get the gaurinex over the counter and Flonase is now availabe as a generic so its alot cheaper.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:54 PM

942 posts, read 1,392,653 times
Thanks Lisa, I will try your recommendations. I did take flonase and rhinocort, but I got no relief with those medications. I do have to get a handle on this problem though, it is getting out of hand. These headaches seem to come on either shortly after I wake up, or right at lunch time, I will have to go to the doctor It seems, Thanks.

Old 07-04-2007, 01:56 AM

2,267 posts, read 3,298,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OREGONRAIN View Post
Thanks Lisa, I will try your recommendations. I did take flonase and rhinocort, but I got no relief with those medications. I do have to get a handle on this problem though, it is getting out of hand. These headaches seem to come on either shortly after I wake up, or right at lunch time, I will have to go to the doctor It seems, Thanks.
I find that I can't rely on just one kind of medication, I also take a gaufinex that has a decongestant in it. There are many good antihistamines out there as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Allergies