Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 08:46 AM

3 posts, read 7,870 times

Advertisements

Is anyone here have tried H2O2 35% food grade to treat thier illness? Have heard about the one minute cure of Dr. Cavanaugh?They said it can cure a cancer. Please share your experience.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:36 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,766,126 times
Hydrogen Peroxide isn't food, therefore there's no such thing as food grade hydrogen peroxide. It's a scam.

Old 10-30-2010, 12:37 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,221,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Field View Post
Is anyone here have tried H2O2 35% food grade to treat thier illness? Have heard about the one minute cure of Dr. Cavanaugh?They said it can cure a cancer. Please share your experience.
Whoever "they" are that said H2O2 can cure cancer....."they" are mistaken or fools.....take your pick.

Also...Madison Cavanaugh is not a "doctor" she is an "author" of a fairy tale masquerading as a cure-all...its a hoax.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:09 PM

7 posts, read 34,549 times
There’s been different people promoting H2O2 for a number of years. I tried it about 15 years ago but just couldn’t stomach it. The taste was just too horrible. I suppose if I was sick enough and really believed it would cure me, I probably would try it again.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:23 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,766,126 times
It's BLEACH - why in the world would you intentionally digest it?

Old 10-30-2010, 08:09 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,498,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake60 View Post
There’s been different people promoting H2O2 for a number of years. I tried it about 15 years ago but just couldn’t stomach it. The taste was just too horrible. I suppose if I was sick enough and really believed it would cure me, I probably would try it again.
If you're interested it could be worth you while getting hold of the book titled "Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle" by William Campbell Douglass, MD.

As with all things medicine, if the ailment is bad enough I'd say anything is worth looking at if the ailments going to kill you anyway...what's to lose? Embrace/consider anything that may have the potential to improve one's lot. One never never knows, if one never never goes!

And 'food grade' is just a terminology accepted by authorities to be good enough to wash out containers for manufacturers packaged foodstuffs, doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot. Doesn't mean its for human consumption {which it's definitely not...undiluted}, just authority acceptable to be good enough to kill off any bacteria etc in the packaging/bottling processes. Around 75% I believe is used as rocket fuel propulsion.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:07 PM

914 posts, read 4,443,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
As with all things medicine, if the ailment is bad enough I'd say anything is worth looking at if the ailments going to kill you anyway...what's to lose?
While I do think you have a fair point, the danger in promoting something like this is that it is being touted as a home remedy. It is one thing for a trained professional to be diluting something like this, totally another for someone else to be doing it in their bathroom at home.

At 30% and above, hydrogen peroxide is corrosive. It you wanted to throw it away, you couldn't legally; it would be classified as hazardous waste, and that is what I keep thinking of when I see this. This is a big deal to mess up, and I would think a rather uncomfortable way to die.

Old 10-31-2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
If you're interested it could be worth you while getting hold of the book titled "Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle" by William Campbell Douglass, MD.

As with all things medicine, if the ailment is bad enough I'd say anything is worth looking at if the ailments going to kill you anyway...what's to lose? Embrace/consider anything that may have the potential to improve one's lot. One never never knows, if one never never goes!

And 'food grade' is just a terminology accepted by authorities to be good enough to wash out containers for manufacturers packaged foodstuffs, doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot. Doesn't mean its for human consumption {which it's definitely not...undiluted}, just authority acceptable to be good enough to kill off any bacteria etc in the packaging/bottling processes. Around 75% I believe is used as rocket fuel propulsion.
It was probably William Campbell Douglass, MD that prompted me to try H2O2. In the past I’ve subscribed to his newsletter.

If I was to try H2O2 again, it would probably be intravenous due to the taste. There are MD’s around that will do this. You just have to look for them.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:59 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Yeah, any number of quacks and just plain greedy docs who will do whatever you want so long as you pay big bucks for it.

Old 10-31-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
Yeah, any number of quacks and just plain greedy docs who will do whatever you want so long as you pay big bucks for it.
Any ACAM MD will do it for very minimal charge and NO they are not quacks. If they were, they’s loose their licenses in a heartbeat.

See ACAM Integrative Medicine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine