Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 02:36 PM

597 posts, read 1,443,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofache32 View Post
Hilarious. Your list of undesirable qualities basically defines holistic medicine, yet you still want a holistic doctor? One of us is confused.
LOL I used to be a nurse and I can assure you, there are way more MD's that are undesirable than Holistic, ND, etc!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 02:44 PM

597 posts, read 1,443,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Rare. You are so lucky because he sounds amazing, like a dream come true. A keeper for sure.

Can you share the answer to your original question? How on earth did you FIND him?
I saw his office sign and stopped by and he came out and met me and talked to me for about 15 min. He actually gives free consultations and then you can decide if you want to make an appt. for an evaluation.

It was sheer luck. I'm in my early 40's and after a cough, I started to have chest pain when I walked up stairs. I am in good shape so it was scary. Then it progressed to the point I was having pain walking. He ran so many tests the the MD's didn't have and picked up that it was the virus was effecting my valves. Now it is gone and my valves are happy and back to normal. I don't have any reguritation which I was having when I went into see him.

So all the MD's and other Dr's missed it. It could have been fatal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine