Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 12:24 PM

1 posts, read 9,795 times

Advertisements

I use acv for my eyes I have pytergiums and the doctors told me my blotches weren't big enough for surgery . Yes the acv stings for 5 seconds worse than getting sea salt water in your eye but after your eyes feel AMAZIng ! I read someone else say that after 6 months of putting it in 2 times a day her pytergiums shrank to NOTHING! Hallelujah!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2017, 11:21 AM

1 posts, read 9,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samnyc View Post
I don't know anything about ACV drops. But I put Honey and Onion in your eyes every day. It works great. Your vision will get better and any kind of eye disease will be cured. Trust me. I have glaucoma, I have been doing this for four years now. I take few drops of Honey, onion, lemon and ginger and make that as a eye drops and apply that in the morning and nigh. It will sting you for 30 seconds then you will be fine. Tears will be coming from your eyes. Don't worry, you will be fine. I also have video on this on youtube. Let me know if you want to see it.

When I say Honey, I don't mean process honey, you buy in the super market for three or hour dollars. I mean raw organic honey, the one I buy is close to $40 Amazon. It comes for close to 6 months.

[url=http://www.rodales.com/raw-manuka-honey/E001787001.html?cid=ppc_Google_Rodales_PLA_Nourish _RawManukaHoney_Phrase]Raw Manuka Honey | Rodale's[/url]

How do I find your youtube video?

Old 12-31-2017, 09:46 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,169,212 times
My husband had operation for this and he did fine. It was outpatient and he had to put drops in for a few days but had no pain afterward and he sees fine. I did not know about any drops he could have done, but thankfully his sight is fine now.

Old 01-01-2018, 09:02 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,113,698 times
I have cured a whole host of issues by just spraying some diluted sea salt and epsom salt in my eyes morning and night. They used to be constantly red, itchy, dry, have "stuff" in them and was prone to styes. Since using the salt spray, the whites are white and clear, no more dryness, no more itchiness, styes all healed, etc. At night I also use maybe a drop of castor oil.

Never tried vinegar in the eyes, but I use diluted vinegar on my facial skin and that has worked miracles clearing stuff up. Best toner ever. I use the kind with the "mother."

Old 01-04-2018, 06:41 PM

1,154 posts, read 1,425,119 times
There is just no "cure" for stupid...Oh well...these 'treatments,' homeopathic or not, plus ALL the other ones you peeps think up have kept me well employed as an ER RN for 40 yrs. I thank you for it, too.

Old 01-07-2018, 10:49 AM

14,937 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icetea123 View Post
Has anyone used apple cider vinegar eye drops? more specifically to remove pinguecula / pterygium?

I have pinguecula in the eye and it is always bothering me....I have read some posts of people trying to use acv drops to remove /dissolve it...but haven't seen any follow-up as to if it works or not or any long term effects from the vinegar..... I know this sounds crazy, but I am a big baby and afraid to have surgery to have it removed.....so just thought maybe someone knows of something natural that will remove it...?

I have read that people use these acv drops for glaucoma and cataracts and to help with vision but am unsure of what the outcome is because of a lack of follow-up with their postings....

*does anyone know of anything that will dissolve this growth on the eye?
*has anyone used this for another reason and what is the outcome?
*any complications? can it hurt your eye?
*what is the mixture?

any info would be greatly appreciated!

*(also any info from anyone who has had the surgery and how it went, who/where you had it done, would you do it again, what sort of procedure was it....?)
Thank you!
Maybe you haven't seen any followup from these ACV and other gunk in the eye advocates, because they can no longer see to type.

Old 08-25-2018, 05:00 PM

7 posts, read 32,176 times
I was checking on Dipyridamole Eye Drops for pterygium but can find no recent postings. Some were using the pricey eye drops ~ $60 for 10 ml with some promise but stopped posting. I am debating whether or not to attempt making my own. Reportedly the concentration is 2.4 mg per 30 ml. Dipyridamole is not water soluble but reportedly will dissolve in acetic acid. So my thoughts are to dissolve a 25 mg tab in as small amount of ACV as feasible then add distilled water for a total volume of 312 ml. The cost for a 25 mg tab ~ $1.00. My only concern is what fillers may be in a tab but hopefully they would be dilute enough not to present a hazard.

I am currently using diluted ACV but it srings pretty bad. I started with about a 1:3 ratio but diluted to 1:6.

Last edited by Eddie_T; 08-25-2018 at 05:43 PM..

Old 10-29-2018, 12:42 PM

I have using DipyEye diparidamole eye drops for approx 30 days and see no results yet of pterygium reduction but trials were for 1 year at 1 drop per day so it's too soon to know if they will work for me. I wish other users would post.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:47 PM

1 posts, read 8,787 times
I have been using the DipyEye drops for over six months to try to clear up the prominent blood vessels in my eyes. My eyes feel better and I think I have experienced some improvement but nothing dramatic. I haven't given up yet. Hope spring eternal!

Old 11-15-2018, 10:54 AM

I am trying drops for pterygium because the surgery for removal leaves one with ~ 6 weeks of painful recovery. I don't think I can handle 6 weeks of eye pain and pain meds don't work very well for me. The dipyridamole eye drops are helping dry eye of my left eye a result of nerve damage from shingles, the pterygium is on my right eye. The ophthalmologist measured and photographed the pterygium and I said he could check it again in 6 months. I didn't mention the eye drops for 2 reasons, 1) it will make it a blind study and 2) medical professionals tend to think they know it all and put us down as just peeps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine