Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 02:46 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post

Here's a link to the YouTube video about the man who turned blue.

My aunt suffers from Fibromyalgia and swears by colloidal silver.
YES!!! This is the guy who was in the People Magazine!

Not to start a riot or anything, but did you guys notice that he had to move to CALIFORNIA to find people who would be nice to him?

Old 02-29-2008, 06:57 PM

790 posts, read 4,018,971 times
Well it speaks well of California doesn't it?

Old 02-29-2008, 08:02 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,956,258 times
See and people think all us Calis are jerks. Not so, I tell ya...

Old 02-29-2008, 08:10 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,823,758 times
We used SilverCure to completely eliminate my daughter's molluscum in 3 days. We used it externally, not internally. I read all the pros and cons and decided it was worth the risk to try to eliminate the molluscum because it was uncomfortable for her (very itchy) and also unsightly. That was 7 months ago and the molluscum lesions haven't come back.

Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 AM

175 posts, read 846,562 times
I tried it and it had no effect on me at all. My friend also got into it big time and eventually quit as his health problems were getting worse instead of better.

Old 03-01-2008, 12:02 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times
As I read this thread all I can think of is this song that keeps getting stuck in my head: ... Am I blue, you'd be too .....

Old 08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,020 times
I made a mistake and posted this in the wrong place earlier so I hope I have corrected it now.

I have a few questions for those who are WELL versed in EICS, (or colloidal silver if you like). I stated 'well' versed here because I don't particularly want to hear from anyone who is anti-CS, (no offence to those people).

1) Can 3% h2o2, as bought over the counter, be used internally, or 'ingested'?
2) What is meant by 35% 'Food Grade'? Does this mean it's just 'stronger' than the 3%? A simple answer if possible otherwise a 'yes' or 'no' will do as I am no rocket scientist.
3) What percentage of peroxide to CS would be used? eg; how many drops in a 100ml solution, as used in a daily maintenace program, or if it is more correct...how much peroxide, expressed as drops or teaspoons etc, to a given CS ppm. I am referring to the 3% here, unless of course the 3% is no good to use for this purpose.

As a long standing maker and user of EICS I am starting to do a little research on the combination of CS and h2o2 for ingestion purposes so any information would be greatly appreciated. Try not to baffle me with science though as I'm probably not the sharpest knife in the draw.

NOTE: For those who may mean well by warning me of turning blue, or green, or pink polka dot, or any other colour in the rainbow, please DON'T as I don't want to ignore or offend you. I have seen it all thanks, I've seen the movie, I've read the book, (yep, I have even read it in paper back form), and I don't particularly want to see the re-run or read the re-write. This knife is sharper than that! If you are not a user of this product, then that's fine, just don't talk to me about it that's all I ask.

For those of you whom this IS directed to, any information you would be willing to provide me would be warmly received and welcomed. Depending on how many of you who are willing, I Thank You now, in advance, just in case I overlook or forget to do so.

Cheers.

Old 08-10-2008, 09:05 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,993,789 times
Here's a link for you to check out.

Here's another one.

You can find more information via google

Old 08-10-2008, 09:26 AM
ino

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAgeRedneck View Post
Here's a link for you to check out.

Here's another one.

You can find more information via google
Hi, Yeah, I have been 'googling' pretty much all day and am still working out the letter, word, number combinations etc to find more information. My problem is I need to type in the right questions to get the appropriate info. Computers and me don't get on real well I have to say. I have a fair bit of info already, but I guess I am never satisfied. I did the same thing with CS till I was finally convinced and satisfied.

Thanks very much for that newageredneck, I'll go and have a look see at the link you gave me.

Cheers.

Old 08-10-2008, 09:40 AM
ino

Well how about that newageredneck, those are actually two of the better ones of several I found today. Amazing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine