Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 11:22 AM

8,620 posts, read 5,675,590 times

Advertisements

Dr. Rife was an innovative doctor treating cancer and other illnesses with his invention. His work was tragically interrupted and suppressed, and his career and life was ruined by the AMA.

Here is a link to some of the research supporting his alternative treatment ideas:

https://www.rife.de/published-papers.html

Here is a link with some information about his life and career. He was a very controversial person and his work threatened the medical establishment, so there is a lot of misinformation about him on the internet.

» Dr. Raymond Rife: Cured Cancer in 1934, Then He was Killed

The research papers are very interesting.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:29 AM

8,620 posts, read 5,675,590 times
The "original frequencies" used on the Rife machines (and very interesting history):

Dr. Rife's True Original Frequencies

Old 07-14-2018, 01:34 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,819,423 times
Could be a lot of truth to Dr. Rife's work and cancer. I know about the work to a degree but never dug into it.

So many outspoken doctors have been silenced and have lost medical licenses due to their out of the medical industry teachings and thinkings.

Old 07-16-2018, 07:29 PM

26,662 posts, read 28,773,173 times
I am very skeptical about this although it would be great if he really had discovered a cure for cancer. I did skim the article and saw a reference to that Hulda (whatever her name was) who believed in something about walnut hulls curing cancer. I never could believe that stuff. However, it's best to keep an open mind I guess. There could be something to some of this.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:08 AM

37,184 posts, read 41,398,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I am very skeptical about this although it would be great if he really had discovered a cure for cancer. I did skim the article and saw a reference to that Hulda (whatever her name was) who believed in something about walnut hulls curing cancer. I never could believe that stuff. However, it's best to keep an open mind I guess. There could be something to some of this.
Well, no, there is not. Your skepticism is well placed.

Old 07-17-2018, 04:00 AM

919 posts, read 611,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Well, no, there is not. Your skepticism is well placed.
Well surprise surprise, suzy has a strong opinion against an alternative cancer treatment that doesn't involve toxic chemicals, that's based entirely on ignorance of the subject.

Dr Rife was an amazing inventor & medical researcher. The patients that he CURED had already been through conventional treatment that failed & sent home to die.

To think that millions of people have suffered & died unnecessarily thanks to the greed of those who pretend to hold humanities best interests at heart.

It's blind faith & devotion in the pHarmaceutical industry like yours Suzy, that makes it far too easy for these evil people to get away with suppressing cures simply because it would affect their profits.

I'd suggest that you do some honest research but we both know that you're simply disinterested in the truth.

Old 07-17-2018, 04:12 AM

37,184 posts, read 41,398,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post
Well surprise surprise, suzy has a strong opinion against an alternative cancer treatment that doesn't involve toxic chemicals, that's based entirely on ignorance of the subject.

Dr Rife was an amazing inventor & medical researcher. The patients that he CURED had already been through conventional treatment that failed & sent home to die.

To think that millions of people have suffered & died unnecessarily thanks to the greed of those who pretend to hold humanities best interests at heart.

It's blind faith & devotion in the pHarmaceutical industry like yours Suzy, that makes it far too easy for these evil people to get away with suppressing cures simply because it would affect their profits.

I'd suggest that you do some honest research but we both know that you're simply disinterested in the truth.
I have "done some honest research".

https://www.healthline.com/health/rife-machine-cancer

Old 07-17-2018, 05:22 AM

5,644 posts, read 13,246,336 times
Quote:

If you did some "honest" research the first thing you would find would be that "Dr" Rife was never a "Dr" at all but lied about his education...

The idea promulgated above that he lost his "license" would be untrue because he never had one...

He was a huckster....the microscope that he stated he invented had optics capable of "seeing into viruses" defies the physics of light...

Royal Rife’s Universal Microscope (and Why It Can’t Exist) – Sustainable Nano

There is no evidence that he "cured" anyone...

His "frequency" generator that "cured" cancer was founded on the principle that all cancers are caused by viruses, which they aren't and even if they were his machine was incapable of "shattering viruses"

Old 07-17-2018, 02:26 PM

1,183 posts, read 711,628 times
Quote:

Being open-minded isn't the same as being empty-minded. The fraudsters that have deceived people like you through time still, even in this day and age of actual research and provable knowledge, still dupe. Its a narcissistic pretense that you know better, the conspiracy theory of Big pharma and the old chestnut that "the cure to cancer" (which cancer exactly?) is already there but kept under wraps for money purposes that still, in 2018, holds sway over the witchcrafters.

Honestly, people like you wouldn't know evil if it came up and sold you a snake-oil salve labeled in small print "This doesn't work, has never been tested and will never be double-blinded for sure but specious theories will win over the gullible as always"

Because when fraudulent evil wears a smile, gives you a wink about "Big pharma" and "them", tells you about a miracle cure (that they happen to sell), and never has to do any actual verifiable testing to prove themselves ... well what could go wrong trusting them?

Old 07-17-2018, 02:38 PM

11,413 posts, read 7,835,013 times
One of Mr. (he was not a doctor) Rife’s debunkers is Dr. Andrew Weil. Here’s an article he wrote on the Rife cancer “cure”. He states unequivocally that Rife machines do not work.

https://www.drweil.com/health-wellne...eady-for-rife/

Last edited by UNC4Me; 07-17-2018 at 02:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.