Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 11:19 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,827,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
Yes - It's "popular" and "many are using them" BUT, no one says HOW this is possible, since they are illegal.
Just buy it illegally.

If I were so inclined, I could probably get some within the week.

And as mentioned, many states are decriminalizing them, they are not legal, but they will not prosecute you (the circumstances will vary on this).
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2019, 11:26 AM

9,952 posts, read 6,670,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguerra View Post
Cannabis is (still) schedule 1. Look at what has happened with that. Do I need to elaborate?

Psychedelics seem to be going the same way for a few places at least. Denver, CO, Portland OR, San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA already have or are working on decriminalization. It will not be long before they become more accepted in research and treatments of mental issues such as alcoholism.

Here is plenty of news on it.
https://news.google.com/search?q=psi...S&ceid=US%3Aen
Licenses are regulated at the state level. If the state allows medical marijuana, a practitioner can prescribe it within the confines of the state law and maintain their license. Recommending someone use psychedelics is not approved under any state law, as far as I am aware, and can subject a practitioner to discipline.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenAddict View Post
Licenses are regulated at the state level. If the state allows medical marijuana, a practitioner can prescribe it within the confines of the state law and maintain their license. Recommending someone use psychedelics is not approved under any state law, as far as I am aware, and can subject a practitioner to discipline.

Didn't realize that. Thanks!

Old 06-04-2019, 11:34 AM

5,947 posts, read 5,472,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
His point is still valid about a professional losing their license.
It's relatively easy to lose a medical license so yeah, without permission, of course. A doctor or researcher could get permission and even the drug itself if they were interested.

The Scientist’s Drug Dealer: How Researchers Get Illicit Drugs

Here is the catalog
https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net...th_v3_2016.pdf

Old 06-04-2019, 12:55 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,648,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Just buy it illegally.

If I were so inclined, I could probably get some within the week.

And as mentioned, many states are decriminalizing them, they are not legal, but they will not prosecute you (the circumstances will vary on this).
The problem is that there are not pure substances anymore . . . you have to get some kind of testing solution to see what's what, and then, evidently most everything is not pure.

I personally would not know how to buy anything and would feel very weird trying to.

Old 06-04-2019, 12:59 PM

I don't think there is any such thing as pure LSD? I don't know.

But yeah, or course there are pure mushrooms, they are mushrooms, you can't "cut" them with anything else.

Old 06-04-2019, 01:08 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,648,693 times
My point was there are a lot of psychedelic researchers and they laud the effects of microdosing, but then say not to ask them where to get drugs. They host groups for discussion and hold workshops, but don't ask them where to get drugs (and I understand why they say this, but where do they get the drugs?) No one seems to know.

They are advocating microdosing! Okay, I am sold, now what?

Old 06-06-2019, 11:15 AM

You have to know a guy, who knows a guy, and be willing to break the law.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:35 PM

2,176 posts, read 1,323,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Interesting on the microdosing. Small doses of something for benefits of healing this or that.

I'm now headed into my 5th month of microdosing of an HGH Homeopathic Gel and so far I have some nice benefits:

50% Less Pain Meds (ibuprofen)
Much much deeper sleep.
Less thyroid med, some days 1/2 my regular dose I've been taking.
Just an overall better outlook and wellbeing feeling has happened.

My daughter brought this to me and she's 3 months ahead of me and says she's hasn't felt as good as she does since she was 20, and she's 55 and has been thru a lot of drug damage and other issues.

So with my experience I see something to this microdosing and for me it's gel applied to various parts of the body.

Now if I'll ever achieve NO pain meds, remains to be seen. Right now 50% is very good.
It could be just a placebo effect- our bodies and consciousness are mighty healers!

Old 06-06-2019, 01:22 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,738,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
It could be just a placebo effect- our bodies and consciousness are mighty healers!
I don't think so. I'm living it as is my daughter and 1000's using this Homeopathic HGH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine