Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 05:55 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times

Advertisements

This is the beginning of my 55 yr old daughter's story and she's going into her 8th month of this HGH Homeopathic Transdermal Gel, it contains:

Glandula Suprarenalis Suis 6X
Thyroiudinum 8X
Somatropin 30X
Ascorbid Acid
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Gingko Biloba
Wild Yam Root
Green Tea Leaf
Licorice Root

She says she feels like she did at 20 only better.

Gone thru a lot of damage from drugs, pregnancies, major domestic stress (17 yr marriage) and rehab for opioid addiction, torn meniscus, collapsed arches in both feet, divorce and is raising the 2 living children on her own, they are 22 and 19..their father passed a few yrs ago.

So this product came to her and she just felt it was the way to go. She believes in Homeopathy and wants nothing more to do with any kind of drug.

As she says, it's too good not to share. I am using it and only into my 5th month and will post my story in a while.

She takes no pain meds, osteoporosis is just about gone and she showed me her squats the other day...I was shocked at her flexible body.

And since her Sudden Hearing Loss (due to drugs) she had a Cochlear Implant about 10 yrs ago and said the other night she "heard" some noise when everything is normally dead silent. So we'll see where that goes.

Oh and so much overall relaxed and feeling of well being.

Oh and Sleep, deep sleep is the first thing everyone reports who is using it.

Oh this is Microdosing use, two times daily.

Our Human Growth Hormone is about depleted between 20-30 and then starts Life and all the damage and aging and HGH works on reversing so much...and this is Homeopathic. The more damage and the older the longer things take to reverse. I'm feeling some nice benefits so far.

More later.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 06-05-2019 at 07:09 PM..

Old 06-08-2019, 03:05 PM

531 posts, read 452,335 times
More homeopathic crap. That bad Latin in the first line "Glandula ... " means ground-up adrenal glands. Fortunately, all the dilutions are so high that it doesn't matter what the original ingredients were --- there's none of them left. The second and third ingredients look like hormones, too.
"Ascorbid Acid" is probably Vitamin C. Note that they don't say "X", so it's probably an OTC dosage like 100 mg.
Aloe, green tea, licorice. Why not chocolate, coffee, slippery elm?
If it really has the good effects you say, I'm glad for you. But your post looks more like an advertisement. Do you sell this "supplement"?

Old 06-08-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ferris View Post
More homeopathic crap. That bad Latin in the first line "Glandula ... " means ground-up adrenal glands. Fortunately, all the dilutions are so high that it doesn't matter what the original ingredients were --- there's none of them left. The second and third ingredients look like hormones, too.
"Ascorbid Acid" is probably Vitamin C. Note that they don't say "X", so it's probably an OTC dosage like 100 mg.
Aloe, green tea, licorice. Why not chocolate, coffee, slippery elm?
If it really has the good effects you say, I'm glad for you. But your post looks more like an advertisement. Do you sell this "supplement"?
Thanks and it's changing my daughter's and my life and I was waiting for your comments.

I knew I would get comments from those who probably never used or gotten results with homeopathic medicine, which is used worldwide except the U.S. The U.S. has a love affair with pharma, and so many many are closed to more natural healing modalities. And I'd have to assume you don't know about Human Growth Hormone in our bodies and how it's lost between 20-30, and how regenerating "it" can reverse much of damage done with age and what we've done to our bodies.

And I'm take 1/2 most days of the thyroid DRUG I've taken since 2002...so yes it's working and I'll tell my story later on. I deal with a lot of years of damage and this gel is reversing a lot of that damage. Same with pain pills, taking 1/2 my dose I've been taking for TOO LONG.

No I don't sell it.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 06-08-2019 at 04:10 PM..

Old 06-08-2019, 08:10 PM

There have been fake "homeopathic" remedies marketed ever since the hippie days of the 1970's. Your formula looks like one of them. There is NO homeopathic drug with any of the first three names you have given. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is not a homeopathic drug and it doesn't seem to be used here in an homeopathic quantity or dilution.
The bad thing about these fakes, and the "Chinese" herbal remedies that were imported in the 1980's, is that actually use drugs like steroids, Valium, and amphetamines to make sure they have some effect. Dosing yourself with these prescription drugs is dangerous. I expect what you're using has these secret, illegal, ingredients exactly because it has the effects you state.
I hope I'm wrong and the improvement you notice is due to diet, exercise, natural remission, and the placebo effect. If you start getting problems, look up the effects of steroids, or ask your doctor.

Old 06-08-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
There have been fake "homeopathic" remedies marketed ever since the hippie days of the 1970's. Your formula looks like one of them. There is NO homeopathic drug with any of the first three names you have given. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is not a homeopathic drug and it doesn't seem to be used here in an homeopathic quantity or dilution.
The bad thing about these fakes, and the "Chinese" herbal remedies that were imported in the 1980's, is that actually use drugs like steroids, Valium, and amphetamines to make sure they have some effect. Dosing yourself with these prescription drugs is dangerous. I expect what you're using has these secret, illegal, ingredients exactly because it has the effects you state.
I hope I'm wrong and the improvement you notice is due to diet, exercise, natural remission, and the placebo effect. If you start getting problems, look up the effects of steroids, or ask your doctor.

This product was developed about 14 yrs ago in No Calif and just went national about 1.5 yrs ago. I don't
know what you are talking about steroids, none in the formula. Whatever it's worth an MD offered me the real injections about 20 yrs ago and I declined and I was 60, so now at 80 I'm using a homeopathic version....no fears whatsoever. Letting nature take it's course...and if I get off some pharma drugs, it's a win win for me. I love the way people go off and don't know what they are talking about and to whom.

And yes Vit C is not homeopathic, these are the botanical ingredients in the product along with the others I mentioned, aloe, green tea, gingko....

You don't like the sounds of this product, ignore the stuff. Why not.

Old 06-09-2019, 07:48 AM

1,624 posts, read 1,354,061 times
Looks pretty good. If it weren't for the green tea and licorice root I might try it. Where do you get it and how much does it cost?

Old 06-09-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I don't
know what you are talking about steroids, none in the formula.

My point is that there may be more things in the drug than are listed in the formula. Since homeopathic drugs and dietary supplements are not regulated, you never know what's actually in them. Furthermore, the hormonal substances you list as the first three ingredients are not homeopathic drugs. If the preparation actually has a therapeutic effect, it may be because of ingredients that are not specified in the formula, specifically steroids.

Old 06-09-2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
My point is that there may be more things in the drug than are listed in the formula. Since homeopathic drugs and dietary supplements are not regulated, you never know what's actually in them. Furthermore, the hormonal substances you list as the first three ingredients are not homeopathic drugs. If the preparation actually has a therapeutic effect, it may be because of ingredients that are not specified in the formula, specifically steroids.
This product is FDA registered...the FDA does not approve alternative medicines. Their big approvals are all the damaging drugs. I trust what I'm doing and you can believe what you choose.

And I get the impression you are thinking HGH and all the bodybuilders, this is not what this homeopathic is...no damage being done. There is a bodybuilder person in my neighborhood and he was on steroids for many years of his life and to see him now since he's off them. He is a famous bulked up person in the entertainment industry and now pretty retired and off steroids.

Old 06-09-2019, 12:58 PM

3,121 posts, read 2,063,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
Where do you get it and how much does it cost?

Yeah, why all the mystery, jamin? Is this a multilevel marketing product? Does your daughter sell/distribute it?

I suspect that perceivable benefits are from the botanicals. Wild yam is a treatment for osteoporosis, and that could be what is helping your daughter. Licorice root has some amazing benefits too with adrenals and more.

Last edited by SimplySagacious; 06-09-2019 at 01:09 PM..

Old 06-09-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
Yeah, why all the mystery, jamin? Is this a multilevel marketing product? Does your daughter sell/distribute it?

I suspect that perceivable benefits are from the botanicals. Wild yam is a treatment for osteoporosis, and that could be what is helping your daughter. Licorice root has some amazing benefits too with adrenals and more.
I believe the benefits are from the top 3 homeopathic solutions. The balance of ingredients are added by the developer. Why, this is his product and believe he knew what he was doing. Just talking to my friend and he's rather interested, and agrees that just cutting the pain meds in HALF is huge since on the HGH. It's worth every penny so far. I am so happy to be so off the higher dose of ibuprofen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine