Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 06:25 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

This Shocking research and video should convince anyone to now wear a mask!!

https://www.facebook.com/NewsWithKev...5706771159373/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2020, 06:48 PM

19,033 posts, read 27,599,679 times
Healthy body is perfectly capable of fighting any infection on its own. Healthy being key word. Immune system takes care of it. Hence, whatever helps to keep immune system up - lots of fresh air, healthy food, lots of active lifestyle or exercise. Which they, pretty much, did just the opposite - confined to closed spaces, took exercise away along with fresh air. And, placed on junk food, as you got to eat all the "supplies" you bought.

Old 07-08-2020, 02:22 AM

37,103 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Healthy body is perfectly capable of fighting any infection on its own. Healthy being key word. Immune system takes care of it. Hence, whatever helps to keep immune system up - lots of fresh air, healthy food, lots of active lifestyle or exercise. Which they, pretty much, did just the opposite - confined to closed spaces, took exercise away along with fresh air. And, placed on junk food, as you got to eat all the "supplies" you bought.
I will let the article speak for itself:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/29/s...-athletes.html

Old 11-18-2020, 08:49 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,462 times
Just in time for Thanksgiving

Lancet preprint finds Quercetin+vitamin C + bromelain is effective for covid prevention in healthcare workers.

Quercetin and bromelain are often sold as a combo pill, or you can buy separately. Normally they are taken on an empty stomach together. Fauci recommended 1000mg of Vitamin C. I think 500mg twice daily is best, preferably time release. It can be taken with quercetin and bromelain.

From alphagreen.io on quercetin
"Dr Chrétien defines Quercetin a "broad-spectrum antiviral" that has shown to be effective against SARS, the Ebola virus, and the Zika virus"

News-Medical.net on bromelain
"it was shown that bromelain decreases the expression of both ACE-2 and TMPRSS2 in a dose-dependent manner in Vero E6 cells. Moreover, bromelain's cysteine proteolytic activity was notably higher in ACE-2 when compared to TMPRSS2.
Even more important was the finding that the bromelain treatment was able to halt the interaction between S-Ectodomain and Vero E6 cells, significantly diminishing the SARS-CoV-2 infection in this cell line."

Similar trial which added zinc to the combo. I think a multivitamin which has vitamin d, zinc, and selenium would be better.
Naurelo 1 a day is one of the best, has k2 which helps with Vitamin D.

Last edited by Rom623; 11-18-2020 at 09:18 AM..

Old 11-19-2020, 02:22 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,462 times
Other proposed preventative strategies.

Mir2911 in Honeysuckle decoction, covered by many sources included nature.com

"In summary, our results suggest that absorbed plant MIR2911 in HD inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and accelerates the negative conversion of infected patients. "

Many sources on amazon, CUSA tea is the one I went with, US based.

Cats Claw(vine extract) at Preprints.org, covered by thailandmedicalnews.net

" The in-silico approach starts with protein-ligand docking of 26 Cat’s claw key components followed by ligand pathway calculations, molecular dynamics simulations and MM-GBSA calculation of the free energy of binding for the best docked candidates."

Very common supplement, available from many brands.

Hespirdin, citrus extract - clinical trial, thailandmedical, and Nature

Common supplement, good for AMPK also. Bulk supplements has it available in a powder.

H2O2 , Thomas Levy protocol - other thread

Old 11-25-2020, 05:01 AM

164 posts, read 127,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
I'll weigh in on the preventing aspect.

Despite covid19 being a novel virus, it's still a coronavirus, and (despite the havoc it's wreaking) nowhere near as lethal as other infections. So, the basics still hold:

Get adequate sleep.
Stay hydrated.
Reduce stress.
Limit (or avoid) toxins, such as - alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, sugar. (yes, I know these aren't technically bad for you, but in the amounts that most people consume, they are)

Next, the epidemiological advice:

Wash or sanitize hands often.
Always wear a mask indoors... when outdoors, maintain physical distance.

Last but not least, nutritional support for your immune system:

With meals

Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract, qty. 2
Orthomega Fish Oil, qty. 2
zinc picolinate (brand doesn't matter), 15 mg, qty. 1
Vitamin D3 (brand doesn't matter), 2000 I.U. , qty. 1
Ester-C with bioflavonoids, 1000 mg, qty. 1

Every 12 hours, on empty stomach

Dr. Ohirra's probiotic, qty. 1
Magnesium Taurate, qty. 1 (I prefer the Cardiovascular Research brand)
L-Glutamine, 500 mg, qty. 1 (I prefer the Pure Encapsulations brand)
N-Acetyl Cysteine, 500 mg, qty. 1 (I prefer the Protocol For Life Balance brand)

-- this is my personal stack, YMMV.

Great tips. Really very helpful.
Thanks.

Old 11-29-2020, 05:15 PM

173 posts, read 111,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
I heard once a day rubbing the head of a redheaded boy with freckles will prevent coronavirus. Not sure if it works or not.

Old 11-29-2020, 06:25 PM

10 posts, read 9,420 times
Smile Natural Remedies to Combat COVID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
So, with this whole pandemic, COVID-19 situation that's hit across the world, I have been quite astonished at the amount of people who FAILED themselves. What I mean by this--and not trying to get into the politics of this--is that so many people have relied on the "powers that be" to dictate their health, their methods, rather taking their health into their own hands. I understand for some individuals, herbal, natural, holistic remedies may not be enough. Mainly for those whom already have conditions that make them that much more vulnerable to this virus and any other virus, truthfully. Obese individuals, elderly people (there has been elderly people who survived this) who have other pre-existing conditions and individuals who smoke or do detrimental drugs that lower their immune system and make them more vulnerable to this.

Anyway, for those of us who are in generally good shape or above average shape, I am curious to what your methods are to preventing or beating the virus.

I have a friend of mine who got this virus, he's 54, has hereditary high blood pressure is on dialysis and he beat the virus with ease. Granted, he was healthy despite his conditions. He jogs, does yoga, does martial arts, always active and in shape. To beat the virus he took 2 or more cloves of garlic everyday, drank warm water, ate foods high in vitamin C, and would make a sauna in his bathroom to sweat and detoxify. He beat the virus and for him, he had regular flus that were much worse.

As for myself I take a clove of garlic, half a jalapeno, a bit of ginger, 2 slices of lemon, and honey. Mix them in a mug of hot water, let it sit for a few minutes. Every morning and sometimes at night.

Of course I am very physically (and mentally) active, so the running, burpees, calisthenics, martial arts, breathing techniques help with me boost my immune system. Plenty of water and liquids throughout the day. General healthy eating.

Like my buddy, I do a bathroom sauna (if I can't make it to an actual sauna) and wear a sauna suit to sweat IF I feel I am coming down with something. I'll rub my body with a little tea tree oil or eucalyptus oil and vasoline, to get out a little extra sweat.

For MYSELF these methods have worked in either preventing and/or beating a sickness before it gets worse. Again, these are my methods that have worked for me. Once in a while I'll take a NyQuil, OTC or something more "advanced" if I really feel like I should or need to. 90% of the time, it's all natural remedies.

So, let's share methods. Who takes responsibility for their health first? Before anyone power tells them how they should take care of themselves? How do you prevent from getting a virus/cold/getting sick?

10 years ago I learned about an alternative method called Biomagnetism. This method was made popular by 1980's NASA medical director Dr. Broeringmeyer who presented his studies around the world to other doctors. Sadly, he suffered a suspect death.

After I learned that this method cured my aunt's Lupus and my sister's arthritis, I had to give it a try for my severe tendonitis. Not only did it resolve that, but I noticed months later I was no longer lactose intolerant. Needless to say, as I began to recommend the method for everyone I knew, I got to see family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances resolve things like infertility, avoid knee, hip and shoulder surgeries, resolve digestive, pulmonary, and joint issues, migraines, cancers and cysts... and much more. So I realized I had to study it. Through 10 years of practice, I came to learn quite a bit about the human body's capacity to tell us exactly what's going on with it and what it needs. The method involves kinesthetic responses to identify the root causes of disease, conditions, and even emotional states. Now I'm teaching others. I've had the blessing of seeing folks with lupus, lyme, cancer, leukemia, genetic issues, immune conditions, and those with kidney failure avoid transplants, and even recover movement after paralysis.

I know all of this may sound beyond reasonable or possible, but it is real. I had scoliosis and my back is now straight. To answer your question about COVID, what I can say is this: most tests are false positives (65-80%). I used to be a hospital administrator and have spoken with others who had to test the machines prior to use with the public and these estimates are real. The test will capture the common cold and any flu and voila, it's diagnosed as "COVID" as hospitals are banking around $40,000 for each admission.

The other bit of important information is that most people are dying in hospitals or hospice or care facilities because germ contamination with equipment is common. They are NOT dying at home. Germs like pneumococcus and tuberculosis activate COVID. These germs are rampant in hospitals. Science shows us that viruses need bacteria in order to exacerbate symptoms. People can't die from a virus alone, but a virus with the right kind of bacteria can be lethal and this is true of any flu. Yes, COVID is worse. It's a cocktail of viruses in one, but alone it can't kill us.

Fortunately for those who have access and knowledge of Biomagnetism COVID can be neutralized. You see, no germ can survive in a neutral pH. What Biomagnetism does is that it finds the locations in the body where germs and toxins reside, applies therapeutic grade magnets to neutralize them for a determined amount of time, and the body releases the germs and toxins so it can heal itself, and it does. The reason therapeutic magnets work is because they simulate the nature of our atoms. Our atoms are made up of positive, negative and neutral charges (protons, electrons and neutrons). When an atom gains or loses an electron it become acidic or overly alkaline. In these states, germs can thrive. So getting our cells back to a healthy neutral state is key. The method can also gain valuable information about the nutrients each specific body needs to help recover its health. Water alone is not helping us. But add some lemon to your water and now you have an alkaline drink with minerals, which is what nature once intended for us in our water. Our water today is instead filled with arsenic, fluoride and chloride to name a few toxins. Lemon helps kill those toxins while mineralizing our water.

I've been working with COVID cases since January 2020, and with Corona Virus (not the same) cases for 10 years. My clients typically just need two - three sessions and recover quickly with no major issues. When my kids got COVID around March, I treated them, and within a few days they were 100%. I make sure they drink their lemon water, eat healthy, enjoy life, and stay clear of fear mentality. Hope this helps.

Old 11-29-2020, 07:42 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetism View Post
10 years ago I learned about an alternative method called Biomagnetism. This method was made popular by 1980's NASA medical director Dr. Broeringmeyer who presented his studies around the world to other doctors. Sadly, he suffered a suspect death.

After I learned that this method cured my aunt's Lupus and my sister's arthritis, I had to give it a try for my severe tendonitis. Not only did it resolve that, but I noticed months later I was no longer lactose intolerant. Needless to say, as I began to recommend the method for everyone I knew, I got to see family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances resolve things like infertility, avoid knee, hip and shoulder surgeries, resolve digestive, pulmonary, and joint issues, migraines, cancers and cysts... and much more. So I realized I had to study it. Through 10 years of practice, I came to learn quite a bit about the human body's capacity to tell us exactly what's going on with it and what it needs. The method involves kinesthetic responses to identify the root causes of disease, conditions, and even emotional states. Now I'm teaching others. I've had the blessing of seeing folks with lupus, lyme, cancer, leukemia, genetic issues, immune conditions, and those with kidney failure avoid transplants, and even recover movement after paralysis.

I know all of this may sound beyond reasonable or possible, but it is real. I had scoliosis and my back is now straight. To answer your question about COVID, what I can say is this: most tests are false positives (65-80%). I used to be a hospital administrator and have spoken with others who had to test the machines prior to use with the public and these estimates are real. The test will capture the common cold and any flu and voila, it's diagnosed as "COVID" as hospitals are banking around $40,000 for each admission.

The other bit of important information is that most people are dying in hospitals or hospice or care facilities because germ contamination with equipment is common. They are NOT dying at home. Germs like pneumococcus and tuberculosis activate COVID. These germs are rampant in hospitals. Science shows us that viruses need bacteria in order to exacerbate symptoms. People can't die from a virus alone, but a virus with the right kind of bacteria can be lethal and this is true of any flu. Yes, COVID is worse. It's a cocktail of viruses in one, but alone it can't kill us.

Fortunately for those who have access and knowledge of Biomagnetism COVID can be neutralized. You see, no germ can survive in a neutral pH. What Biomagnetism does is that it finds the locations in the body where germs and toxins reside, applies therapeutic grade magnets to neutralize them for a determined amount of time, and the body releases the germs and toxins so it can heal itself, and it does. The reason therapeutic magnets work is because they simulate the nature of our atoms. Our atoms are made up of positive, negative and neutral charges (protons, electrons and neutrons). When an atom gains or loses an electron it become acidic or overly alkaline. In these states, germs can thrive. So getting our cells back to a healthy neutral state is key. The method can also gain valuable information about the nutrients each specific body needs to help recover its health. Water alone is not helping us. But add some lemon to your water and now you have an alkaline drink with minerals, which is what nature once intended for us in our water. Our water today is instead filled with arsenic, fluoride and chloride to name a few toxins. Lemon helps kill those toxins while mineralizing our water.

I've been working with COVID cases since January 2020, and with Corona Virus (not the same) cases for 10 years. My clients typically just need two - three sessions and recover quickly with no major issues. When my kids got COVID around March, I treated them, and within a few days they were 100%. I make sure they drink their lemon water, eat healthy, enjoy life, and stay clear of fear mentality. Hope this helps.
So you're a new used and your user name is Magnetism. You're posting a topic about a subject called Biomagnetism. Do your understand why I might be a little suspect.

Old 11-30-2020, 08:52 AM

10 posts, read 9,420 times
It's good to question. I question everything. But then I research, explore and experience to see if what is suspect is hype or if it is actually something I need to open myself to. This feed is about natural remedies to combating COVID, isn't it? So, I'm sharing what has worked for me, my family, friends and clients in a pretty incredible way. I invite you to research it. That's all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine