Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 05:24 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,099,936 times

Advertisements

The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...-or-the-virus/

-Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione

-The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2022, 04:39 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
Basically, antioxidants. Have a large blueberry smoothie with lots of ceylon cinnamon. Eat a large dark chocolate bar.

Old 02-16-2022, 05:20 AM

7,234 posts, read 5,114,062 times
One's BS-o-Meter shoulld sound off wildly any time one reads the terms "toxin" or "alignment" in a health related article.

Spike protein is an antigen. Any exposure to any antigen sets off the immune response. It's our immune rsponse itself which provides the common symptoms of fever, myalgia, headache, lethargy, etc. Note that these are common complaints in pts receiving Interferon (one of the naturaly occurring chemicals involved in the immune response) for treatment of Hep C, for instance.

If you experience symtoms ("toxicity") of a viral infection, you can take any of the things mentioned above and get over it in only seven days...If you don't take them, it could take a whole week.

Old 02-16-2022, 07:46 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
I don't know, but I can say that the Elderberry gummies with vitamin C and Zinc taste good and stop a cold in it's tracks.

If you're trying to boost your natural immune system I'd take some of those and go outside for some fresh air and sunshine. Drink lots of water and avoid process carbs. And as Grandma used to say - eat your fruits and vegetables.

Old 02-17-2022, 03:17 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,393,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I don't know, but I can say that the Elderberry gummies with vitamin C and Zinc taste good and stop a cold in it's tracks.

If you're trying to boost your natural immune system I'd take some of those and go outside for some fresh air and sunshine. Drink lots of water and avoid process carbs. And as Grandma used to say - eat your fruits and vegetables.
You have to take those gummies for a few days in order to stop the cold.

Which is not all that remarkable, since a cold will go away a few days after you start getting symptoms. The "common cold" (which is a coronavirus) is a 9-day sickness:

3 days from the point that it enters your system, until the first set of symptoms begin.
3 days from the start of symptoms, til the symptoms taper off.
3 days from the tapering-off moment, until the cold is out of your system.

That will be true no matter what you take for it, or what you don't take for it.

Old 02-24-2022, 10:23 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,099,936 times
Direct link to the World Council of Health detox guide

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/re...n-detox-guide/

Old 02-25-2022, 06:11 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,211,328 times
Are there any restrictions on what alternative treatments can be discussed or recommended here?

Old 02-25-2022, 06:34 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
You have to take those gummies for a few days in order to stop the cold.

Which is not all that remarkable, since a cold will go away a few days after you start getting symptoms. The "common cold" (which is a coronavirus) is a 9-day sickness:

3 days from the point that it enters your system, until the first set of symptoms begin.
3 days from the start of symptoms, til the symptoms taper off.
3 days from the tapering-off moment, until the cold is out of your system.

That will be true no matter what you take for it, or what you don't take for it.
All I know is that since I started taking Vitamin C, I haven't had a cold. Like in five years.

Old 02-25-2022, 07:41 AM

3,424 posts, read 2,393,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
All I know is that since I started taking Vitamin C, I haven't had a cold. Like in five years.
All I know is I haven't taken Vitamin C in at least 5 years, and I haven't had a cold the entire time.

Correlation does not equal causation. Here's some more proof of that:

I take prescription sleep meds every night for the past 9 years, and in that 9 years, I haven't been hit by a bus. I also haven't skinned my knee. I haven't gotten COVID-19. I haven't had a skin disease. I haven't gotten cancer. I haven't grown any toenail fungus. I haven't gotten liver disease.

Therefore, my prescription sleep meds prevent bus-hitting, knee-skinning, COVID-19, skin disease, cancer, toenail fungus, and liver disease.

If you are smart enough to see how insanely stupid my statement is, then you're smart enough to apply the same reasoning to your own statement and come to the same conclusion.

Old 02-26-2022, 11:53 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
All I know is I haven't taken Vitamin C in at least 5 years, and I haven't had a cold the entire time.

Correlation does not equal causation. Here's some more proof of that:

I take prescription sleep meds every night for the past 9 years, and in that 9 years, I haven't been hit by a bus. I also haven't skinned my knee. I haven't gotten COVID-19. I haven't had a skin disease. I haven't gotten cancer. I haven't grown any toenail fungus. I haven't gotten liver disease.

Therefore, my prescription sleep meds prevent bus-hitting, knee-skinning, COVID-19, skin disease, cancer, toenail fungus, and liver disease.

If you are smart enough to see how insanely stupid my statement is, then you're smart enough to apply the same reasoning to your own statement and come to the same conclusion.
Did you take the sleep meds to avoid being hit by a bus? Or skin your knees? Or anything else you listed? I guess if you took the sleep meds for sleep and it worked, well, that correlation does not equal causation either, right? Because doing X never achieves Y.

Vitamin C has well known properties for health. Many people take it and benefit from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine