Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 02:05 PM

228 posts, read 740,252 times

Advertisements

I have a Juiceman Juicer as well and I agree I hate all the parts. I am going to purchase a high end blender like a Vita-Mix or a Blend-Tech. I am leaning towards the Blend-Tech because it will blend an I-phone. LOL, no it fits better under cabinets and no plunger needed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2010, 02:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,617 times
Has anyone tried the Health Master that Montel Williams is promoting? It looks like it would be awesome for Juicing.

Old 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM

228 posts, read 740,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouse78 View Post
Has anyone tried the Health Master that Montel Williams is promoting? It looks like it would be awesome for Juicing.

I wouls like to know ones input on this as well. I actualy have stopped taking Juice Plus for over a year now and have exclusivley use only Dr. Shultzes Super food! I love his products and feel they are a better solution for me. JP is a great product I just feel Dr. S. is better and cost about the same.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:50 PM
'M'

1,956 posts, read 3,201,389 times
It's a toss up...making juice in a juicer with fresh fruit/veggies is the best...but in the interest of time, if JP is really as good as they say, I might use JP once in a while when I was too hurried to juice. Fresh has more enzymes than anything else. Also, as others have suggested, try the fruit/veggie/greens smoothies. The greens really do balance the fruits, and with a little experimentation to find which fruit/greens combos you like best, you'll really like the "smoothies". In case anyone is wondering, I think the smoothies mentioned on this thread are made only of fresh fruits and greens, and some veggies, without any added milk, almond milk, yogurt, etc. Victoria Boutenko's book GREEN FOR LIFE is one of the best, and if you google, you can find other recipes. They really do make you feel better because what you're drinking is a "live" product, with all the enzymes, vitamins, minerals intact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine