Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 11:13 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
You are very entitled to PASS, but everyone thinks for themselves. I haven't gotten to drinking it YET, maybe it could help my OA, and true I don't want to take RX drugs. What comes out of my body just maybe much less toxic than the drugs.

We all think as we do and some of us are just more open to alternatives.

Enjoy! DH was taught after drinking it "X" times... it poisons you.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-22-2016, 11:14 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
It's saved those 2 lost in the desert I posted about.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:17 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
Quote:
Yes it did. Extreme situations call for extreme measures.

Sitting in your living room is not an extreme situation.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-22-2016, 11:17 AM

2,405 posts, read 1,445,403 times
There used to a guy in ABQ who was famous for drinking his own urine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7mw6chl4v4

Old 11-22-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yes it did. Extreme situations call for extreme measures.

Sitting in your living room is not an extreme situation.
Something is working for my friend's sister and her RA, she is willing to do what she's doing and it's over 4 months for her and UT. She bought the book in July and started shortly after. I like to keep an open mind about other's experiences.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:31 AM

To each his own, and who knows what works for some of the 6billion in the world.

Urine Therapy: Healing Testimonials of Humans and Animals

Old 11-22-2016, 12:04 PM

17,568 posts, read 15,237,377 times
Quote:
You are very entitled to PASS, but everyone thinks for themselves. I haven't gotten to drinking it YET, maybe it could help my OA, and true I don't want to take RX drugs. What comes out of my body just maybe much less toxic than the drugs.

We all think as we do and some of us are just more open to alternatives.
If you try it.. My curiosity is about the taste, as I think many other people here have the same question. From the normal smell, it's got to have a horrendous aftertaste that sticks around for a while.

My understanding.. It's not going to particularly hurt you, assuming it's your own. But I don't really buy the benefits, either..

As others have mentioned, I think urine being sterile is a myth.. So, you could pee out e-coli and then re-ingest it. CERTAINLY something that I would think would be a Very Bad Idea if you were on Chemo or something, because alot of those poisons that you're intentionally taking in you pee out and putting them BACK in just doesn't seem smart. And, it seems some people on Chemo might be the ones roped into trying this for the 'health' benefits. So, that's my concern about 'oh it's sterile and it's good for you'.

I'm one of those people that can apparently smell alot of the metabolites in my urine.. I drink coffee, I smell coffee when I pee.. I would ASSUME Asparagus, but I don't eat it.. Chicken Salad (Ruth's Chicken Salad, at least) I smell it in my pee after i've eaten it. A few other things I can't think of now. According to my genetic report, I should be able to smell bitter almonds when around cyanide.. problem is.. I don't know what bitter almonds smell like..

Drinking it's a little weird to me (ok, alot weird).. But.. There's probably people who will have a fit when I say that I'll pee in the shower.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:29 PM

There is so much info and as I said my fungal toenail was improving when I soaked it daily. Then I quit.

This info explains it more, if one believes -- I am not gospel on MOST, but an open mind to healing. And not running for a drug from an MD.

Universal Healing Tao Center Complete Guide Urine Therapy

My body is pretty clean considering, not too many drugs and toxins going in. Lots of supplements so -- I just don't know. We here are but specks in the whole world of healing.

My friend who's sister is using UT, takes dropper fulls as she deals with CFS/malaise and is hoping it helps her. She worked up from a few drops a day, she read the book too.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:56 PM

From LiveStrong on dosing specifically geared to RA.

5 Ways to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis Naturally | LIVESTRONG.COM

Old 11-22-2016, 01:50 PM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,556,721 times
Quote:
Well duh - because in the desert you die from dehydration.

People plane crashed in the Andes back in the day and ate the dead victims to survive - and they survived. So what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine