Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 12:38 PM

37 posts, read 283,759 times

Advertisements

deleted

Last edited by tao; 02-03-2010 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: deleted per request of poster
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 04:47 PM

746 posts, read 3,499,968 times
Quote:
"The FDA takes a dim view of devices that make phony claims to cure or treat serious disease or illness. Besides being a waste of money, such products can prevent the user from obtaining needed medical treatment. FDA will continue to monitor the Internet and other sources for devices that make false medical claims and work with the FTC to get them off the market."
Beck is a notorious fraud and quack. Do your due diligence before giving them a dime.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:46 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,499,968 times
It's all good stuff, I've got all of them, not bought from a manufacturer though, mine are 'backyard built' units, and I got them for future use if necessary as well, (one never knows what the future will bring?). Do a search for 'microelectricity germ killer' too. EIS (Electrolytically Isolated Silver) is the only thing I take every day...at the moment.

I recommend you continue to read up on him, although there are some things he states I don't particularly agree with, also read up on Dr Hulda Clark (she has several books, and was exiled for her practices), Bjorn Nordenstrom, (another person who is not recognised for his achievements), Royal Raymond Rife (his story will highlight how the establishment can destroy anyone who goes against mainstream), and Dr Robert O Becker (the establishment would not continue his research either and pulled his funding also because he got 'off-side' with the establishment).

Books...
"The use of Colloids in Health and Disease" by Alfred B Searle (on Dr Henry Crooks research)
"The Body Electric" and "Cross Currents" by Robert O Becker (Orthopedic Surgeon)
"The Cure for all Cancers" by Dr Hulda Clark, (she has several books)
"The Cancer Cure that Worked: 50 years of suppression" Royal Raymond Rife, by Barry Lynes, (I haven't been able to get hold of this one yet but you can read about Rife anywhere on the net).

I think you'll find them all exceptional reading, and don't be disheartened by those who may criticise you for pursueing research into alternatives outside of mainstream, you will invite your fair share of 'alternative bashers' so just ignore them, the evidence is irrefutable concerning all the above, all one has to do is read up on them to understand that.

Enjoy!

Old 05-13-2009, 06:16 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,230,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
It's all good stuff, I've got all of them, not bought from a manufacturer though, mine are 'backyard built' units, and I got them for future use if necessary as well, (one never knows what the future will bring?). Do a search for 'microelectricity germ killer' too. EIS (Electrolytically Isolated Silver) is the only thing I take every day...at the moment.

I recommend you continue to read up on him, although there are some things he states I don't particularly agree with, also read up on Dr Hulda Clark (she has several books, and was exiled for her practices), Bjorn Nordenstrom, (another person who is not recognised for his achievements), Royal Raymond Rife (his story will highlight how the establishment can destroy anyone who goes against mainstream), and Dr Robert O Becker (the establishment would not continue his research either and pulled his funding also because he got 'off-side' with the establishment).

Books...
"The use of Colloids in Health and Disease" by Alfred B Searle (on Dr Henry Crooks research)
"The Body Electric" and "Cross Currents" by Robert O Becker (Orthopedic Surgeon)
"The Cure for all Cancers" by Dr Hulda Clark, (she has several books)
"The Cancer Cure that Worked: 50 years of suppression" Royal Raymond Rife, by Barry Lynes, (I haven't been able to get hold of this one yet but you can read about Rife anywhere on the net).

I think you'll find them all exceptional reading, and don't be disheartened by those who may criticise you for pursueing research into alternatives outside of mainstream, you will invite your fair share of 'alternative bashers' so just ignore them, the evidence is irrefutable concerning all the above, all one has to do is read up on them to understand that.

Enjoy!
Got that right....

Irrefutable that it is complete garbage.....

Old 05-13-2009, 09:44 PM

746 posts, read 3,499,968 times
Virtually all promoters of “cures” cannot provide any data from large-scale, randomized human trials. Instead they rely on anecdotes, personal testimonies, laboratory experiments or small-scale trials with no placebo comparison. And they publish books to convince the gullible to believe them. But reading something in a book does make it real.

Hearsay evidence is always unreliable.

Personal testimonies are notoriously untrustworthy. Usually there is no way of knowing whether the people in question ever existed, let alone whether they were helped by the therapy. There have been cases of people being paid to pretend they’ve been cured. And even if a handful of people really did get better after they took the treatment, this doesn’t necessarily mean that it works; the improvements may just have been a coincidence. Many negative reports may have been left out of the promotional material.

The snake oil salesmen have always depended on the desire sick people have to believe there is an easy cure despite what logic might dictate.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:57 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,625,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisway08 View Post
There is a lot of talk about the sota instruments recommended by dr bob beck. It's supposed to help people with aids, cancer, hepatitis or any virus/bacteria. If you go to youtube and type in bob beck discoveries let me know what you think? I am thinking of ordering some units just for preventative health. Ebay has some good deals on them compared to the manufac.
Hisway ....save your money on this and instead just eat a clean diet and exercise as that will give you health and longevity.

I'm doing exactly what my idol 96 year old Jack Lalanne does ...clean diet (meat, fat, vege's and blueberries) and pumping iron and i turn 45 in july and i feel like i'm 28 and still with dark hair and little to no wrinkles etc.

Here's jack on his 96 birthday lifting weights .
http://4pack.files.wordpress.com/Jack Lalanne at 96

Old 05-15-2009, 05:06 PM
ino

LOL...There you go, why am I not surprised!
Kick any bush and watch an 'alternatives basher' run out!! You can't miss them, they're usually blind in one eye and can't see out the other! A bit like trying to strike up a conversation with a house brick!

Old 05-15-2009, 11:01 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
LoL, the calling card of a quack

Q: "Believe me, I know and have irrefutable proof it cures *list of fatal disorders, which usually don't have a similar cause*!"
"Well, what is this proof?"
Q: "If you want to know, then you don't believe...look at all these people I helped"
"Can we call them and see how they are doing?"
Q: "No, they want their privacy held sacred"
"Okay, how does it do it?"
Q: "The Natural Way"
"So you have no peer reviewed and tested results, no one can be talked to so people may see the results and see it at least, and you don't know how it works...why should I buy this?"
Q: "Because it works!"
"No, it makes you a lot of money"
Q: "Heresy! unbeliever! Don't believe the detractors! The establishment wants to suppress this!"
"You mean the people who take out over 100k in loans, to join the hardest programs and work their butts off to help people...plus those who go into research that then take a decade to find, test, and make sure these treatments are effective...plus the government regulators...plus the law makers who fund it all...every single one of them is an evil conspiracy to make you sicker to make them all rich?"
Q: "Yep, that's what they do...everyone wants to make you sicker and keep you from being healthy but me"
"So you don't make any profits on this?"
Q: "I won't answer that"

A couple years later you find it's a total scam, people are getting sick, and the founder has either skipped or tried to with their profits.

Believe at your pocket books, and your healths, risk.

Last edited by subsound; 05-15-2009 at 11:49 PM..

Old 05-16-2009, 07:05 AM
ino

An Old Chinese Proverb:
[1. He who knows and knows not that he knows.
He is asleep... wake him.
2. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not.
He is a fool... shun him
3. He who knows not and knows that he knows not.
He is a child... teach him.
4. He who knows and knows that he knows.
He is a king... follow him.]
"Author unknown"

[Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity]
"Nikola Tesla"...And this is about as far removed from truth and reality as it can possibly get today, in *all* matters establishment and/or mainstream! If anyone is unable to see or comprehend that, then words fail me!

Old 05-16-2009, 07:59 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,035,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
It's all good stuff, I've got all of them,

Read: They're all good I have them all (except the ones I don' believe in, I don't have those).

Are you going to tell us about your backyard health units? How much are the blueprints?

Do you use an orgone generator, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine