Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 05:44 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Gardasil Victim Speaks Out After 2 Years

Old 11-02-2009, 06:25 PM

Judicial Watch Investigates Side-Effects of HPV Vaccine | Judicial Watch

Death Cases:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/files/d...L_20090616.pdf

Old 11-02-2009, 06:57 PM

502 posts, read 1,251,739 times
If you read through the reports (I read a few at random), you will read that a fair amount of these young women had an underlying condition that is not linked to the vaccine. Many of these underlying conditions were unknown until the time of the autopsy.

The attending physicians also report in several of these reports that they do not believe that this vaccine was the cause of the various adverse events.

I am in no way downplaying the suffering that these women and their families endured. However, correlation does not equal causation.

My own wife developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome (an illness listed) several years ago. She had not had any vaccinations in the prior months, nor any illnesses. The best "guess" is that it was triggered by a bacteria commonly found in chicken. But this is only a guess.

Sometimes things just happen.

Women and parents of young girls should speak with a qualified physician to determine if this vaccine is appropriate for them. No one should make a medical decision based on anything that is written on C-D.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 PM

2,901 posts, read 12,725,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCInMyMind View Post
If you read through the reports (I read a few at random), you will read that a fair amount of these young women had an underlying condition that is not linked to the vaccine. Many of these underlying conditions were unknown until the time of the autopsy.

The attending physicians also report in several of these reports that they do not believe that this vaccine was the cause of the various adverse events.

I am in no way downplaying the suffering that these women and their families endured. However, correlation does not equal causation.

My own wife developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome (an illness listed) several years ago. She had not had any vaccinations in the prior months, nor any illnesses. The best "guess" is that it was triggered by a bacteria commonly found in chicken. But this is only a guess.

Women and parents of young girls should speak with a qualified physician to determine if this vaccine is appropriate for them. No one should make a medical decision based on anything that is written on C-D.
"Qualified physicians" are in bed with the pharmaceutical company's!!!!!!!!!
C'mon.
Wake up.
So, so many of these vaccines are dangerous and they are profit driven.
Darn it.
Why are people in such unbelievable denial about this issue (as well as many other issues) involving the medical "industry" and the pharmaceutical corporate parasites!!!
What will it take to wake up folks?
Man.
I'm so tired of people defending these m.d.'s and pharmaceutical company's.
What is it ... some antiquated notions / ideals about doctors?
You just can't accept that they (like so many others) are very imperfect human beings who have lost their way?
You think their education and degrees somehow gives them an automatic "pass"? ... that they are beyond reproach?
It's wicked.
At some point i hope it becomes obvious that those who blindly support these medical practices are equally (or close to it) responsible for the harm these practices cause.
My first dog (years ago) was paralyzed for 2 days beginning the morning after the vaccines she had the day before in the late afternoon.
(Yeah, she was a dog .... so what?)
You think i imagined causation?
This was an obvious manifestation of a vaccine reaction.
But, just 'cause dis-ease does not manifest in such an obvious way does not mean they (vaccines in this case) are not harmful

Last edited by coyoteskye; 11-02-2009 at 08:41 PM..

Old 11-02-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
"Qualified physicians" are in bed with the pharmaceutical company's!!!!!!!!!
C'mon.
Wake up.
So, so many of these vaccines are dangerous and they are profit driven.
Darn it.
Why are people in such unbelievable denial about this issue (as well as many other issues) involving the medical "industry" and the pharmaceutical corporate parasites!!!
What will it take to wake up folks?
Man.
I'm so tired of people defending these m.d.'s and pharmaceutical company's.
What is it ... some antiquated notions / ideals about doctors?
You just can't accept that they (like so many others) are very imperfect human beings who have lost their way?
You think their education and degrees somehow gives them an automatic "pass"? ... that they are beyond reproach?
It's wicked.
At some point i hope it becomes obvious that those who blindly support these medical practices are equally (or close to it) responsible for the harm these practices cause.
My first dog (years ago) was paralyzed for 2 days beginning the morning after the vaccines she had the day before in the late afternoon.
(Yeah, she was a dog .... so what?)
You think i imagined causation?
This was an obvious manifestation of a vaccine reaction.
But, just 'cause dis-ease does not manifest in such an obvious does not mean they (vaccines in this case) are not harmful
Those who believe in the benefits of vaccination will continue to vaccinate. Those who believe that vaccines are harmful will not.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:

While I'm sorry to hear about your wife's medical condition, I baffled that you could look over a patients complaint/medical condition, because, in my book, the end recipient bares all the proof I need to see.

You might be right, in that, maybe many people had underlying medical conditions, BUT, maybe somehow a vaccine triggers an underlying medical condition to operate more aggressively? And if this is the case, then ALL vaccines should be at free will instead of mandatory before your child attends school for example.

Case in point, I have a family member in the hospital right now who was admitted for a unknown sickness and upon regaining her strength the smart arse doctor decided, "what the hell, lets give her a TB shot" and BAM(!!) immediately got sick again to the point where she needed a blood transfusion!!!!

Another thought that came into my mind about your post is the Gulf War vets. You have thousands of Gulf war vets who are sick, and they all claim it was from being exposed to depleted uranium AND countless vaccines they had to take. They all say, after a while, they knew the vaccines were major cause of undermining their health. As a matter of fact, this one documentary I saw (Gulf War syndrome: killing our vets) a nurse chose to quit and blow the whistle because she saw first hand how the inoculations were harming the men and women.

Most of these vets just want some kind of medical assistance because THEY KNOW they were put into harms way but the government just wrights it off as "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder" so what is REALLY happening is the U.S/British government gets to deny there claims legally by giving a false title/problem to the REAL situation and they also AVOID paying millions of dollars in compensation. Well, it's pretty much the same game being played in the civilian world!

Anyhow, back to your wife, you might want to look into Prof Garth Nicolson and his series of test and treatments. www.immed.org

Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Maybe;maybe. Reminds me of all the vaccines i took in the miliatry and my firends with no problems known from them. I say those that don't want to batke the vaccine don't and we who do will.Thise who have health problems will balme something.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
I baffled that you could look over a patients complaint/medical condition, because, in my book, the end recipient bares all the proof I need to see.
I am simply "repeating" what is stated in the reports, that many of the women had underlying conditions that were the cause of death. Many of the reports also state that the attending physicians do not believe that this particular vaccine caused the adverse advent, i.e. death or subsequent illness.

Unfortunately, sometimes the first symptom of a condition is death. Think of all the high school athletes who suddenly "collapse and die" on the field. Was it the Advil, that let's say he/she took for a headache, or was it the underlaying heart defect that was until that day was asymptomatic?

As I stated in my previous post, correlation does not often equal causation. This is precisely why the FDA conducts post-marketing surveillance of all drugs, including vaccines. Health professionals report any and all adverse events, that could be tied to a drug/vaccine, no matter how farfetched. Just because a health professional submits a report, it does not however mean that the adverse event was caused by the drug/vaccine.

The FDA continuously reviews these reports looking for "patterns." It is my understanding that to date, the FDA has determined that Gardasil does not cause a higher amount of adverse events, then one expects to see in this particular demographic. This could change as it did for (off the top off my head) the diabetes drug Rezulin, several years ago.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:11 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,279,685 times
Quote:
I am simply "repeating" what is stated in the reports, that many of the women had underlying conditions that were the cause of death. Many of the reports also state that the attending physicians do not believe that this particular vaccine caused the adverse advent, i.e. death or subsequent illness.

Unfortunately, sometimes the first symptom of a condition is death. Think of all the high school athletes who suddenly "collapse and die" on the field. Was it the Advil, that let's say he/she took for a headache, or was it the underlaying heart defect that was until that day was asymptomatic?

As I stated in my previous post, correlation does not often equal causation. This is precisely why the FDA conducts post-marketing surveillance of all drugs, including vaccines. Health professionals report any and all adverse events, that could be tied to a drug/vaccine, no matter how farfetched. Just because a health professional submits a report, it does not however mean that the adverse event was caused by the drug/vaccine.

The FDA continuously reviews these reports looking for "patterns." It is my understanding that to date, the FDA has determined that Gardasil does not cause a higher amount of adverse events, then one expects to see in this particular demographic. This could change as it did for (off the top off my head) the diabetes drug Rezulin, several years ago.

The sad thing is for this to happen there has to be more deaths or severe life changing side effects to young women just beginning life for something that could actually be monitored with regular pap smears.

NORMALLY cervical cancer is very slow growing and with regular monitoring can be caught early and just requires freezing or cutting off the affected area, it doesn't always affect fertility nor does it always necessitate removal of the cervix. I do know there are exceptions to this and some cancer develops fast.

It is a hard decision for parents, you want to protect your children and insure they grow up and have a happy life but when the very thing that is supposed to be protecting them causes severe side effects and sometimes death you have to wonder. As is the case sometimes the "cure" is worse than the disease.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 AM

2,901 posts, read 12,725,818 times
Quote:
Those who believe in the benefits of vaccination will continue to vaccinate. Those who believe that vaccines are harmful will not.
Yes true although there are children involved here who cannot make their own choices regarding vaccines and are reliant on their parents and the m.d.'s whom those parents trust.
That's the bummer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine