Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 08:43 AM

813 posts, read 1,133,423 times

Advertisements

Here is a helpful tool for comparing cost of living among different cities:
Cuenca is 41% cheaper than Orlando :: Cost of Living Comparison
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 06:57 PM

448 posts, read 1,198,699 times
Thanks alot for postin' that link!

Old 07-18-2015, 05:02 PM

1 posts, read 556 times
Tbh, Beautiful people come from ALL over the world not just one place. However, I am Colombian and the reason the girls are more "attractive" is Bc we are like the top 7 of the list of the country with the most plastic surgery. There are times when young kids get their ears pulled back in cosmetic surgery if the stick out. And the idea of perfect is very big in Colombia at times. So long story short, we go under the knife to Get voluptuous bodies and such

Old 07-18-2015, 06:21 PM

549 posts, read 722,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apriltatiana View Post
Tbh, Beautiful people come from ALL over the world not just one place. However, I am Colombian and the reason the girls are more "attractive" is Bc we are like the top 7 of the list of the country with the most plastic surgery. There are times when young kids get their ears pulled back in cosmetic surgery if the stick out. And the idea of perfect is very big in Colombia at times. So long story short, we go under the knife to Get voluptuous bodies and such
Thanks for posting that tidbit of info. Me personally, I'd prefer a woman that is comfortable being herself. About a minute into the conversation, personality overtakes physical attributes (at least for me).

It's pretty easy to find fake boobs, lips and liposuction but it's more difficult finding a nice personality.

Not to discredit your statement, Colombianas are more often than not very attractive.

Old 07-19-2015, 12:03 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Living in Latin America, spending time through a few countries I did not notice the women to be "so amazing".

It's like literally anywhere else in the world.. some great looking, some ugly and most just typical looking.

People who fall into the trap of "omg colombians are so hot, latin americans are so hot" are the people that fall for any tourist slogan out there. That's all it is.

Either way the thread is about cost of living. It really depends on your style of living. If you want to live in Latin America like you do in the United States with those kind of amenities... you're probably going to face a higher cost of living.

Old 07-19-2015, 07:43 AM

1,212 posts, read 1,434,327 times
Totally desagree. There are a lot more beautiful women in LA than most of the world. I'm sure about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas