Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 08:43 AM

11 posts, read 18,571 times

Advertisements

I'm serious on this : Mexico is so overrated it hurts. Please,dumb American fellows,there's much more to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2014, 12:35 PM

334 posts, read 454,484 times

There should be sub forums on every nation so that way people can keep abreast with latest trends, news, and international relations etc.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:07 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,490,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Soto View Post
of the world, there should be one specifically for South America, another one for Central America, another one for Caribbeans, why do other countries like Canada and Mexico get their own thread? What makes these countries so special compared to those of South and Central America? There is a large population of Hispanics from countries of Central America and Caribbeans. Canada and Mexico should just under North America, that's it.
Because Canada and Mexico border the United States.

This is an American forum and the majority of members are American.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:22 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteslikepurple View Post
That´s a good point, OP.

Also, this forum needs a Spanish section.
I think it would be great to have a space reserved for the Spanish speaking community.
Um no thank you. This site is fine in English. Do you have something to hide that's making you want a Spanish speaking section

My family speaks french btw.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:01 PM

330 posts, read 544,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
Um no thank you. This site is fine in English. Do you have something to hide that's making you want a Spanish speaking section

My family speaks french btw.
As if your life would be dramatically affected if there was a Spanish speaking section.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:05 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,534,036 times
Actually I could also make use of a Spanish forum. I'm looking to improve my skillz.

Old 03-25-2014, 09:48 PM

844 posts, read 1,063,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Hm, actually, that would be nice. You probably wouldn't get so many stupid topics that Americans usually post
It'll be worst, I can already see a bunch of hispanophone trolls debating who's country is whiter, richer, better at soccer, more European, less dirty and more indigenous than the other, just to mention a few topics that populate both SSL and SSC.
I don't mind if we have Spanish speaking forums, but I don't think is a good idea at all.
Again, vox populi wins so maybe one day...

Old 03-26-2014, 01:41 AM

1,267 posts, read 3,074,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
Actually I could also make use of a Spanish forum. I'm looking to improve my skillz.

True it would be nice to practice my spanish grammar aswell.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztecgoddess View Post
It'll be worst, I can already see a bunch of hispanophone trolls debating who's country is whiter, richer, better at soccer, more European, less dirty and more indigenous than the other, just to mention a few topics that populate both SSL and SSC.
I don't mind if we have Spanish speaking forums, but I don't think is a good idea at all.
Again, vox populi wins so maybe one day...
Also true

But then again you will also encounter these people regardless of what language or nationality they are.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666Guy View Post
I'm serious on this : Mexico is so overrated it hurts. Please,dumb American fellows,there's much more to see.
Actually i think Mexico is underrated. Its popular with Americans who are looking to travel to a spanish speaking country, mainly because of its proximity but it gets ALOT of negative remarks

I am up for a spanish speaking section, but not the sub forums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas