Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 05:36 PM

1,424 posts, read 2,490,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
If you want to get a good idea of what the people of a European country look like, take a look at their football teams.

It's not perfect, of course, because some people (probably a disproportionate amount) who are of immigrant origin will play on the teams, but it's a large selection of men mostly of that nationality.

While there don't appear to be any natural blondes, the Spanish footballers look lighter than the Spanish actresses linked upthread. And this is despite being in an occupation where they spend a lot of time practicing and playing outdoors.
Lol, not perfect? That's as dumb an exercise as this thread is at understanding the Spanish or Latin American women. All you have to do is look up the French football team to see my point.

The only thing looking up the Spanish football team tells me is that those are the men on the Spanish football team. Just from looking at them, I have no way of telling if they are sons of immigrants or have been living in Spain for generations. These players represent the skills of a country, not their genetics.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:59 AM

16,259 posts, read 43,214,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Women from Spain & women from Latin American countries (countries distinct as Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Colombia, Peru, Dominican Republic, etc.)

In summary I will say women from Spain aren't as "girly" (not as much makeup) as Latin American women whereas Latin American women aren't as "direct" as Spanish women...

Just my opinion...

care to chime in?
I lived in both Latin America (Brazil and Ecuador) and I lived in Spain.

Spain girls are not that attractive. They are very normal looking, and dress plain (compared to Latina women). I was surprised at how generically European that Spain women look. Not that much different than white Europeans or white Americans. I always had an image of the sexy darker-skinned Flamenco dancer. But in Spain, you'll see plenty of pasty white girls and just plain girls. I also noticed in general, they chop up their hair in some weird haircuts that aren't really all that attractive.

Whereas LATINAS from Latin America. They know how to dress, how to apply makeup, how to flirt, how to dance, etc. Everything.

When I lived in Spain, I was routinely searching out Latina-centered venues to hangout in. Spain felt quite boring comparitively.

That being said, I can't completely dismiss Spain. If a person has never been to Latin America, they will think that Spain women and nightlife is fantastic, in comparison to the U.S. or in comparison to some other European countries.

But, if a person has lived in, or spent some time in Latin America, than Spain suddenly gives off a much duller vibe.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas