Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM

417 posts, read 444,796 times

Advertisements

“They were war crimes”: The specific, legal case for international charges against Israel - Salon.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacierx View Post
Please tell us which international law they violated. How about Hamas intentionally using civilians as human shields... why don't leftists protest this, but get all up in arms over Israelis accidentally killing those human shields while fighting Hamas?

EDIT: I acknowledge that many leftists see through the lies and dirty tactics of Hamas.
Those are a couple of examples. The forced removal of Palestinians from their homes to may way for Israeli settlements is another. The naval blockade that prevents humanitarian aide from reaching Gaza is another.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:49 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,966,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone77 View Post
Maybe it simply has to do with Israel violating international law, there horrible track record on human rights, or their apartheid like laws regarding the Palestinians. And also there national news services aren't shoving pro Israel propaganda down their throats all the time.
Maybe.

In the land of the free however if you question any of Israel's actions then you are labeled a Hamas supporter and anti-semite and even possibly a KKK member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlUzkd8Z8g

Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 PM

3,026 posts, read 3,644,599 times
Quote:
Those are a couple of examples. The forced removal of Palestinians from their homes to may way for Israeli settlements is another. The naval blockade that prevents humanitarian aide from reaching Gaza is another.
LOL, typical response from a leftist.. not able to put into their own words a response. Name the exact law that was violated in two sentences or less.

Israel is not perfect (no one ever is), but leftists continue to overlook the brutality of Hamas, and instead focus all their energy on Israel. Another reason why this is the case is that leftists are chickenshiites, and thus think that if they can appease the Islamists, they Islamists won't ever notice they are infidels too. South American countries don't want to get on the bad side of any nation that might become hostile toward them.

Leftists that side with Hamas never in general will find a UN violation committed by Hamas, but they will always find violations committed by Israel. They are implying that Hamas is morally superior to the Jooz. That intentionally killing civilians is morally superior to accidentally killing civilians. This is to be expected since leftists have a hard time determining morally superior positions in conflicts.

Here is one for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2x5UvjUs4

Last edited by Glacierx; 08-07-2014 at 11:32 PM..

Old 08-07-2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacierx View Post
LOL, typical response from a leftist.. not able to put into their own words a response. Name the exact law that was violated in two sentences or less.

Israel is not perfect (no one ever is), but leftists continue to overlook the brutality of Hamas, and instead focus all their energy on Israel. Another reason why this is the case is that leftists are chickenshiites, and thus think that if they can appease the Islamists, they Islamists won't ever notice they are infidels too. South American countries don't want to get on the bad side of any nation that might become hostile toward them.

Leftists that side with Hamas never in general will find a UN violation committed by Hamas, but they will always find violations committed by Israel. They are implying that Hamas is morally superior to the Jooz. That intentionally killing civilians is morally superior to accidentally killing civilians. This is to be expected since leftists have a hard time determining morally superior positions in conflicts.

Here is one for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2x5UvjUs4

I will watch that video when I have 45 minutes to spare. And speaking of chickenshiites, I noticed that comments were disable for that video. Imagine that.

I don't agree with all of the tactics used by Hamas. However let's get the facts straight. Israel is occupying Palestine, not the other way around. If a foreign army were occupying my country, killing my neighbors, having a blockade on supplies coming in and out, I would join a militia and engage in armed resistance. You wouldn't do the same for your community?

Scared of Islamists? That kind of fear mongering has never intimidated me. Ease up on the Fox news.

Old 08-08-2014, 12:06 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,307,373 times
Quote:
I don't agree with all of the tactics used by Hamas. However let's get the facts straight. Israel is occupying Palestine, not the other way around. If a foreign army were occupying my country, killing my neighbors, having a blockade on supplies coming in and out, I would join a militia and engage in armed resistance. You wouldn't do the same for your community?
As much I dislike Israel, what it stands for, they fought a war against the Arab nations in 1948 and they won, if you want to educate yourself, Read about the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

Usually when a country or a group of people loses a war, they give up and move on with their lives, but Palestinians NEVER will because they are some of the most stubborn creatures on Earth, which leads me to the next point which is not very PC.

How many Palestinians do you know? Have you ever lived amongst them? Do you even understand their culture and how their minds work? If you did, I think you would think twice before supporting them.

Now lastly, I will give you something to think about: Palestinians were rejected by every single Arab country with the exception of Jordan which allowed them to build refugee camps there but never really helped them in any other way. Why do you suppose that is?

Old 08-08-2014, 12:08 AM

471 posts, read 620,966 times
Israel is a $20 billion burden to U.S. tax payers.

Old 08-08-2014, 12:54 AM

154 posts, read 454,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
As much I dislike Israel, what it stands for, they fought a war against the Arab nations in 1948 and they won, if you want to educate yourself, Read about the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

Usually when a country or a group of people loses a war, they give up and move on with their lives, but Palestinians NEVER will because they are some of the most stubborn creatures on Earth, which leads me to the next point which is not very PC.

How many Palestinians do you know? Have you ever lived amongst them? Do you even understand their culture and how their minds work? If you did, I think you would think twice before supporting them.

Now lastly, I will give you something to think about: Palestinians were rejected by every single Arab country with the exception of Jordan which allowed them to build refugee camps there but never really helped them in any other way. Why do you suppose that is?

Are you ignorant or retarded? I think you are just playing with our heads.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:05 AM

3,026 posts, read 3,644,599 times
Quote:
I will watch that video when I have 45 minutes to spare. And speaking of chickenshiites, I noticed that comments were disable for that video. Imagine that.

That's encouraging that you're willing to watch the video. The Palestinians never existed in the history of the world until 1948. The "occupied land" was originally supposed to belong to Israel (so was Jordan for that matter), and then it was given to Jordan and Egypt (Egypt for the Gaza strip). Israel has repeatedly sought a two state solution with the Palestinians for peace, but each time the Palestinians refused because their goal is the drive the Jews into the sea. There will never be peace in the middle east until the Jews are destroyed. Allahu akbar!

Here is a shorter 6 minute video for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTDPRtprKJQ

Old 08-08-2014, 04:50 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,077,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Several Latin American leaders have been critical of Israel since the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
What's going on here? Is it because many Latin Americans think of themselves as a people colonized by a foreign power (the U.S.) and think that Palestinians are also colonized by a foreign power (Israel)? Is it because there are a lot of Latin Americans of Arab origin and they have a lot of influence, more than Latin American Jews?

Latin America Piles on Against Israel - Bloomberg View

Diario El Periodiquito - Venezuela cumple principio de solidaridad internacional establecido en la Constitucin

No, Latin Americans are not afraid of Jewish influence. In the US, if you say anything against Israel in specific settings, you will find yourself with your but..t kicked.

Plus, there are many Christian Palestines in Latin America..but their best friends are...local Jewish...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas