Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,397,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinM View Post
I know all of this already, you taught me nothing, hispanic isn't a race, its just an ethnicity, natives in El Salvador is almost extinct, not like in mexico, the spanish accent from el salvador is way different than that of mexico, el salvador and honduras have similar accents, we use the US dollar in el salvador, el salvador is the opposite of mexico, a Salvadorian and a Spaniard would be able to converse easier. They pronounce the z differently.

Salvadoreans cities and towns have Mexicans names. Salvadoreans love Mexican Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDSO1i9JXqU

Last edited by UrbanLuis; 09-16-2014 at 08:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 08:58 PM

570 posts, read 490,917 times
CUSCATLAN

El Señorio de Cuzcatlan.

Somos hermanos aunque no quieras tu y tu familia, y somos Aztecas aunque te duela!

Old 09-16-2014, 09:03 PM

570 posts, read 490,917 times

EL CARBONERO CON LUCHA VILLA - YouTube

"El carbonero" Lucha Villa.
What do you know about this song Edwin?

Old 09-16-2014, 09:28 PM

154 posts, read 454,372 times
Quote:
I know all of this already, you taught me nothing, hispanic isn't a race, its just an ethnicity, natives in El Salvador is almost extinct, not like in mexico, the spanish accent from el salvador is way different than that of mexico, el salvador and honduras have similar accents, we use the US dollar in el salvador, el salvador is the opposite of mexico, a Salvadorian and a Spaniard would be able to converse easier. They pronounce the z differently.

Who is arguing that Hispanic is a race? Unlike, other Latin American countries, Mexico and Mexicans are proud of their indigenous heritage we don’t hide it we exalt it. Salvadorian accent sounds pretty much as southern Mexican states. Using the USA dollar is not something to be proud of, it only probes that Salvadoran lack a national identity, pride and culture. Salvadorians are not special for using the dollar any country could do that. Personally I don’t like your accent to me it sounds vulgar. Do Salvadorians pronounce the z as the Spaniards? What does it as to do with anything? Spaniards don’t use vos they use Tu.

now going back to your question, when Mexico, actually fought for it independence, and won (well actually Mexico did not fight for its independence. New Spain fought for its independence and then new Spaniards change its name to Mexico, and new Spaniards became Mexicans). Spain left, didn’t care about el Salvador. Salvadorians just declare their independence and that was it. There was nothing heroic about your independence since Mexico won for you.

why would Argentina help el Salvador, i bet those countries dint even have any relations back then.
you shoudl ask mamy and papi when and how did it happened.

Old 09-17-2014, 02:56 PM

107 posts, read 130,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Salvadoreans cities and towns have Mexicans names. Salvadoreans love Mexican Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDSO1i9JXqU
I don't know 1 Salvadorian where I live who listens to mexican music, not even 1. that music sounds like circus music and they look ridiculous

Old 09-17-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedstatian View Post
Who is arguing that Hispanic is a race? Unlike, other Latin American countries, Mexico and Mexicans are proud of their indigenous heritage we don’t hide it we exalt it. Salvadorian accent sounds pretty much as southern Mexican states. Using the USA dollar is not something to be proud of, it only probes that Salvadoran lack a national identity, pride and culture. Salvadorians are not special for using the dollar any country could do that. Personally I don’t like your accent to me it sounds vulgar. Do Salvadorians pronounce the z as the Spaniards? What does it as to do with anything? Spaniards don’t use vos they use Tu.

now going back to your question, when Mexico, actually fought for it independence, and won (well actually Mexico did not fight for its independence. New Spain fought for its independence and then new Spaniards change its name to Mexico, and new Spaniards became Mexicans). Spain left, didn’t care about el Salvador. Salvadorians just declare their independence and that was it. There was nothing heroic about your independence since Mexico won for you.

why would Argentina help el Salvador, i bet those countries dint even have any relations back then.
you shoudl ask mamy and papi when and how did it happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_El_Salvador

Old 09-17-2014, 04:54 PM

Quote:
I don't know 1 Salvadorian where I live who listens to mexican music, not even 1. that music sounds like circus music and they look ridiculous
The guys in the video are salvadoreans

Old 09-17-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
The guys in the video are salvadoreans
they still look ridiculous for copying the circus dance mexicans created

Old 09-17-2014, 05:00 PM

Yes and that type of music is very popular in el salvador.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:13 PM

154 posts, read 454,372 times
Quote:

You will find this at the tap of your Wikipedia source.

This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (April 2014)

Did you know that anyone can post anything in Wikipedia? Maybe you posted it. Since you are the only one I ever heard say something like that. You should cite as your source mami, papi and aunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas