Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 11:46 AM

3,996 posts, read 6,818,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Hire a bodyguard while you spend your wealth on ****ing the destitute sisters of the Brazillian's countrymen.

There is a reason that historically, the people periodically rise up and cut off the rich people's heads.

Oh, don't take me wrong... We have nothing against "gringos who like prostitutes" here... We only hate the ones who look for underage girls. But adult women are free to do whatever they want with their bodies. That's the way things should be in a free and mature society. And in fact, 90% of their "costumers" are local men, gringos represent less than 10% of their "income".

But NEVER call our girls "ugly". Because we KNOW they are not. Well, some of them are, but there are also many who are stunning.

And the part about getting murdered in a forró party, well, that's unlikely, unless you go to some "risca faca" and mess with someone's girl.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:55 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,239,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaMan View Post
You are obviously a troll.

You started this thread for trolling.
Yeah, that was my immediate impression, but didn't want to say anything. Anyone who has that kind of high income living in poor countries, with a desire to pay prostitutes at high prices.

Seemed more like a sex tourist who was planning his next sex vacation.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:52 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,915,476 times
Quote:
Oh, don't take me wrong... We have nothing against "gringos who like prostitutes" here... We only hate the ones who look for underage girls. But adult women are free to do whatever they want with their bodies. That's the way things should be in a free and mature society. And in fact, 90% of their "costumers" are local men, gringos represent less than 10% of their "income".

But NEVER call our girls "ugly". Because we KNOW they are not. Well, some of them are, but there are also many who are stunning.

And the part about getting murdered in a forró party, well, that's unlikely, unless you go to some "risca faca" and mess with someone's girl.

You sound straight up like a pimp in this post.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:17 AM

3,996 posts, read 6,818,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You sound straight up like a pimp in this post.
Hahahahahaha!

Yeah, it really sounded like that...

But I'm not a pimp. I wish I was...

(being a "pimp" is illegal in Brazil, prostitutes can only work "on their own", without a "boss")

Old 03-06-2015, 01:11 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,228,849 times
Quote:
When I was in Brazil I felt like there wasn't a lot of middle ground with women's looks. Like 40% of them were fat/ugly and 40% were smoking hot then you had 20% in the middle. Here in the US the middle is a much higher percentage and the ugly/hot percentages are much smaller.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:55 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,924,670 times
A well off single guy can have a heck of a lot of fun in Brazil.
The "luxury houses" are relatively safe, clean, and relaxing and casual experiences - with large screen TV's, live music, resteraunts. Tons of beautiful women - all garotas de programa.
If you are in Sao Paulo check out Café Foto or Club Bomboa.
You can get cheaper action at clinica's, but if you got money just stick with the luxury houses.

If you are a western guy however - you can do pretty good without resorting to working girls. But like we say, you pay them not to service you, but to go away after the service.

Last edited by Dd714; 03-06-2015 at 04:05 PM..

Old 03-06-2015, 04:22 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,968,405 times
Am I the only one who thinks this is a troll thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.