Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 02:03 PM

122 posts, read 113,362 times

Advertisements

I know Morrocco very well. Ihey are far more tolerant and civilized than Canadians, or fundamentalist Canadians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 02:35 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,727,708 times
Default Okay ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachim1000 View Post
I know Morrocco very well. Ihey are far more tolerant and civilized than Canadians, or fundamentalist Canadians.

Oh wow ... lucky us we now how a Cuba, Moroccan and prostitution expert on our hands ! I am not sure which of these three topics interests me less today . Please go to liberal Morocco. Go enjoy... feel free to go skinny dipping in Rabat see if someone does not try and stone you to death. If your experience in Morocco was limited to the brothels and night clubs (which are actually usually brothels)... ya sure these places are liberal lol. Have fun with that delusion.

Old 05-10-2016, 06:04 AM

122 posts, read 113,362 times
None of you business. Fundamentalists like you believe that they are able to legislate and impose thir narrow views.
Poor Canada if people like you have any significance.

Old 05-10-2016, 11:07 AM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachim1000 View Post
None of you business. Fundamentalists like you believe that they are able to legislate and impose thir narrow views.
Poor Canada if people like you have any significance.
I am not a fundamentalists , unless under the category of people who fundamentally don't care. You have your own body and life do whatever you want. You appear to be acting like someone who wants to get something off their chest ... someone who did something seen as conventionally wrong who wants to defend their actions. I am no judge or executioner. My opinion should not really hold this much value so why are your harping on it ? We all have to live the with consequences of our actions regardless. I think I was likely being very harsh with my word choices regarding my "shutting the door in your face comment". I did not mean that in a literal sense, but honestly I would distance myself away from anyone who was involved or engaged in activties that I find problematic. Ex I would never been in a relationship with someone who went to strip clubs, had been with prostitutes or was involved in other illegal activity.

I would not want someone who tricked someone in to marrying them just to immigrate somewhere else around myself or my family because I see that as a huge character issue. For example there was this guy my partner met in my city that married this woman who was like 30 years older them him. Off the bat I could just tell he was a sneaky dishonest person. He just had that vibe. He pretended to love her and really care about her. He asked her to marry him and not the other way around. They bought an appartment in his city. She spend time with his family. She sponsoured him to come to Canada, which cost her a lot of money. She sold some of her assests to do this and moved in to a basement appartment and inccurred all this debt to get him here. When he got here he was acting very cold towards her. It started to become more obvious that his initial show of love was actually just a con. Less then a year later he decided he wanted to separte because he wanted to be able to one day have children. Really? You just figured out a woman in her 50s can't have kids? He ends up stealing the appartment in his country she bought. Less then 5 years later he meets someone else from his culture, marries her and they have a child together. Is this woman an idiot ... absolutely, but does it make what he did okay. Hell no.

Would I be okay with this man, his new wife or their child in my house around my family 100% no way. They would not be welcome at all. You pull a con like thatone of the concequences is social percecution. Why would someone want a dishonest person around them? I would not invite a snake in to my home and expect it would refrain from bitting me because I was kind to it. That is just not the nature of a snake. Most people with sense don't want people around them that drag them down. People need to protect themselves and their familiies from threats and desperate dishonest people are a huge threat. You should not complain about people being smart enough to protect themselves. People like me are not worried about god or the devil... they are worried about protecting their own interests.

If you don't like that so sorry but that is your problem ! If you don't understand that this is a consiquence for doing dishonest things then consider this your news update.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:32 PM

42 posts, read 44,209 times
Depends on the socio-economic status of the Latin American woman, it also depends on their origin.

If you'e a black man from North America you can do relatively well with black/mulatoo women in places like Cuba, Brazil, Colombia.

Generally the latin American women that go after rich men are gold diggers looking for a way out. It's up to you if you want to be played by a gold digger!

Regular latin American women are not that easy to get, you have to be a gentleman, conquer their hearts, and do the whole chivalry thing that you would do with most women elsewhere.

If you're white, you're not gonna impress anyone in places like argentina, Southern Brazil, Paraguay where white people are a dime a dozen.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:33 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I sort of figured there were some issues with that map. Too much red is South America.
More people should take geography courses for that very reason.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:42 PM

42 posts, read 44,209 times
South Americans are more open and exuberant, that is with the exceptions of the more Andean Indigenous countries of Peru, Ecuador, and Bolivia which are more quiet and introverted culturally.

Colombian women for example are often very flirtatious, and don't mind showing skin, that does not mean they are whores and want to sleep with you just because though, it's simply the cultural approach to femininity colombian culture has. A woman showing body and modeling skin in a tiny bikini without any concern is a sign of security, empowering in the Colombian head, while in the more prudish North American culture a woman acting like that means she is being slutty.

Mexicans are rather conservative people more along the line of Americans when it comes to sex, and flirtation. Mexicans are also more introverted than people in places like Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela. (Central Americans, I have no idea, probably like Mexicans)

Old 05-12-2016, 07:15 AM

1,212 posts, read 1,435,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post

A 20 year old beauty queen participant marries a 62 year old politician. Her responsibilities are being a socialite, having dinners in lavish settings and 'taking care of the house' and her son (more like, going to spas and shopping while the maids take care of the house). They interview her famous hairdresser who says she is nice and has manners. They return from vacation over safety concerns due to the current political climate, because people are upset(you don't say!).

Hmmmm...This is so disconnected from the reality most women live, especially in Brazil.

J/K

Old 05-12-2016, 10:07 AM

3,282 posts, read 3,794,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Falcon View Post
Lol.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:47 AM

Default Neck tattoo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
Lol.
I love the tattoo on the back of her neck ! Anyone know what it says?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas