Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 02:35 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,445,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
1. What is a blue prince?
2. You really don't have clue do you?

It always amazes me how pathetic people can be. To be willing to have someone be with them just because they are getting something out of it. There is a certain lack of person depth about certain people that makes me want to vomit. Yuck.
Apparently the man's post rubbed you the wrong way, as you responded with straight bile....I thought his post was rather harmless....definitely he has more than a clue...Do you?

I'm not sure what the problem is with choosing to be with someone who you are getting something from, as opposed to getting nothing out of it....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 07:12 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,729,878 times
Default Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticking View Post
Apparently the man's post rubbed you the wrong way, as you responded with straight bile....I thought his post was rather harmless....definitely he has more than a clue...Do you?

I'm not sure what the problem is with choosing to be with someone who you are getting something from, as opposed to getting nothing out of it....
Ahhh .. regarding being clueless I was referring to something not clearly pointed out (ex what it is like to be a woman). For most women at least that I have come across we were sort of sold this possible rubbish about one day meeting someone special that would actually love us and in turn we would love them back. ... But I am learning every day that is happily ever after situation does not really seem so legit.

Regarding the "prince" situation how one woman defines a prince can be very different then another.

Sorry I keep on forgetting I might be too painfully ambitious to get the idea of settling for just being something for someone to play with. Also I have never been "poor as a rat" so in that respect the truth is I am pretty clueless.

The "It always amazes me how pathetic people can be .." was not actually intended to be specifically directed baal200... it was a general comment.

I could say more ... but not seeing the point .

Old 06-01-2016, 07:47 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,445,163 times
Quote:
For most women at least that I have come across we were sort of sold this possible rubbish about one day meeting someone special that would actually love us and in turn we would love them back. ... But I am learning every day that is happily ever after situation does not really seem so legit.

Love/marriage does happen this way for some, but why does that formula have to be the same for everybody? If you feel sold on something you don't think is legit, you can always choose to try something different.

Quote:
Sorry I keep on forgetting I might be too painfully ambitious to get the idea of settling for just being something for someone to play with. Also I have never been "poor as a rat" so in that respect the truth is I am pretty clueless.
So you have the fortune of not ever being poor. Ladies that have been brought up in more humble circumstances are often delighted to have a man that is willing to financially take care of her and their mutual children. The lady may place more stock in his wisdom/experience/finances, and be willing to overlook if he is quite a bit older or less handsome than the local young men from the neighborhood. When the offshoot of the situation is a family created, and lives bettered, then that doesn't seem too pathetic to me.
I'm trying to figure out what you are railing against here? I tend to think there is nothing inherently wrong with these types of romances/marriages. As Rocky said "Filling each others gaps" is a good thing.

Old 06-01-2016, 08:41 PM

113 posts, read 80,356 times
Quote:
Love/marriage does happen this way for some, but why does that formula have to be the same for everybody? If you feel sold on something you don't think is legit, you can always choose to try something different.

So you have the fortune of not ever being poor. Ladies that have been brought up in more humble circumstances are often delighted to have a man that is willing to financially take care of her and their mutual children. The lady may place more stock in his wisdom/experience/finances, and be willing to overlook if he is quite a bit older or less handsome than the local young men from the neighborhood. When the offshoot of the situation is a family created, and lives bettered, then that doesn't seem too pathetic to me.
I'm trying to figure out what you are railing against here? I tend to think there is nothing inherently wrong with these types of romances/marriages. As Rocky said "Filling each others gaps" is a good thing.
Me too.
I'm sorry op, but you sound a bit bitter.
Belonging to similar culture does not give you exclusive rights to someone's affection.
He has the right to his own preferences, even if they don't make sense to you.
Maybe he is happy with someone else. You should probably try to be happy for him and move on. (Go get yourself a latin guy, you won't regret it!)

Old 06-01-2016, 09:33 PM

Default ... Phrasing

Quote:

Ya ya ya .... I get it. That was reasonably put. I am actually bored about this topic now.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:45 PM

83 posts, read 75,582 times
I think Latin American women from the USA have the lowest standards. Please stop hating on foreign Latin women. Not cute.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:59 PM

Default Lol ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mielinacea View Post
Me too.
I'm sorry op, but you sound a bit bitter.
Belonging to similar culture does not give you exclusive rights to someone's affection.
He has the right to his own preferences, even if they don't make sense to you.
Maybe he is happy with someone else. You should probably try to be happy for him and move on. (Go get yourself a latin guy, you won't regret it!)
Bitter ... Me ... Lol... More like bratty. I get that being from the same culture does not give someone the right to someone else's affection. This thread does not even slightly relate to my person life. I never really dated in my culture regardless.

Latin guy lol .... mmm that is an ironic comment. I am not single. Regarding him being happy ... Yeah I could careless if he is happy, dead or alive. Now I am back to remembering why I hate him. It does not matter regardless he should be scared to even say hi to me if we ever came face to face again. If you think what I type is harsh ... those who cross me in real life are often brought to tears. I physically moved on 2-3 days later just to prove a point... mentally at times I clearly regress.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:15 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,411,716 times
Quote:
Bitter ... Me ... Lol...

Regarding him being happy ... Yeah I could careless if he is happy, dead or alive. Now I am back to remembering why I hate him. It does not matter regardless he should be scared to even say hi to me if we ever came face to face again. If you think what I type is harsh ... those who cross me in real life are often brought to tears.

Yeah.....That doesn't sound bitter and angry at all. lol

Old 06-02-2016, 04:13 PM

Default Who is hating on Latin American women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianlivesmatter909 View Post
I think Latin American women from the USA have the lowest standards. Please stop hating on foreign Latin women. Not cute.
Who is hating on Latin American women? I had a question. I have no issue with Latin American women.

Old 06-02-2016, 04:22 PM

Default Lol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Yeah.....That doesn't sound bitter and angry at all. lol
I am working on it ( ... but obviously not hard enough !) Honestly male or female .. you can't let people walk all over you. There has to be a breaking point. I am nice when people are nice or at least neutral. If you cross the line the first few times I will try to give someone the benefit of the doubt and nicely guide you back in to place... do it too often and I am going to make sure you know not to cross me again. That is probably the best lesson I learned from that relationship. If you are too nice people will usually take advantage of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas