Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 11:30 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,740,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
No offense but American women are usually hypocrites when it comes to this issue. It's not that they care about the women, they're just butthurt about U.S. men talking to non-white women in other parts of the world.

You probably also have an issue with an American man that marries a woman from another country

....and you probably have no problem with a woman that goes out to a bar, lets a guy buy her drinks all night and pays for her dinner, and then goes home and has a one night stand with him.

Like I said, no offense, but this is the American woman outlook and attitude. They see things through tunnel vision due to the environment and culture they're brought up in.

Just for starters, American women are probably the most money hungry women in the entire world. Why do you think a poor girl in the U.S. marries up or only dates up? and only chooses men that have money or significantly more money than her?

As long as the guy is treating her well and the girl isn't being forced into it by a pimp or human trafficking or something, I see no problem with it.
No offence taken... I am Canadian lol! I am also not technically white . Also married to a hot foreign man myself ! I don't thinks applies to me ?

Also lots of really hot women don't actually eat... so the dinner things it sort of a waste of money ( just saying). Lots of expensive dinners being brought back up by very hot women in expensive restaurant bathrooms all over the world. You are likely just going to cause her to put on weight and then dump her because she not as hot any more. It is a bitter cycle ... better off taking her to a movie or show !

Also I totally can't relate to this I have my own money. I can totally buy my own fancy dinner. I don't recall actually enjoying eating on dates even when I was dating. Always scared to look greedy or get food stuck in my teeth lol. Again I can't related.

You sound old. The world is changing. Lots of women like me have their own money and don't need to put out for a nice meal.

If we choose to have sex with you it is because we actually want to have sex or may just be bored lol. Why do men even still think they have all the money and power in the world. Lots of women have lots of money, power and some are also super beautiful and have all that too. The playing fields are getting more balanced day by day. So most men better realized the pressure is on ... they might actually just have to be nice person to meet someone rather than a person that say pay for a meal lol!

Regardless... I think this entire Colombia women fantasy foreign men have is stupid. They are not mass produced clones of anything. Just as different from each other as women from anywhere else. The magical foreign land of super hot submissive women that worships the ground that all men walk on does not exist... So get over it ! ( P.S. if it actually does let me know the address so I can't blow it up or deprogram them ).

I can't not even reserve has dumb the reverse of the situation would be ....

Imagine an island full of hot men, wearing short grass skirts... willing to fulfill any women's desires just for a coke and hamburger ...LMAO. Totally stupid either way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 12:28 PM

10,648 posts, read 16,065,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Just a reminder ... If you are paying a woman to have sex with you she is not your girl friend/ wife.
If you are paying someone or buying them things to be your friend ... they are not really your friends .
I already have a girlfriend, thank you and I don't have sex with all those friends that are working as prostitutes but for those i do have sex with i don't pay them anything, they're just horny.

Old 05-10-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
You sound old. The world is changing. Lots of women like me have their own money and don't need to put out for a nice meal.

If we choose to have sex with you it is because we actually want to have sex or may just be bored lol. Why do men even still think they have all the money and power in the world. Lots of women have lots of money, power and some are also super beautiful and have all that too. The playing fields are getting more balanced day by day. So most men better realized the pressure is on ... they might actually just have to be nice person to meet someone rather than a person that say pay for a meal lol!

Imagine an island full of hot men, wearing short grass skirts... willing to fulfill any women's desires just for a coke and hamburger ...LMAO. Totally stupid either way.
Feminist alert!

"We"? you think very highly of yourself if you think your the voice of nearly 4000 million females on this planet.

Comparing a coke and burger to wine and steak

Old 05-10-2017, 01:56 PM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Feminist alert!

"We"? you think very highly of yourself if you think your the voice of nearly 4000 million females on this planet.

Comparing a coke and burger to wine and steak
I dont like wine ..... much rather a diet coke. I could go either way with the entrée... depends on my mood. Re the use of we ....dont read too much in to that. I dont put much effort in to editing things I post. Too much effort for unpaid actions is a waste of energy !

Now go drink your wine .... and leave me to drink my diet coke in peace

Old 05-10-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Now go drink your wine .... and leave me to drink my diet coke in peace
I don't drink alcohol.

Old 05-10-2017, 02:24 PM

Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I don't drink alcohol.
Well ... you are still not getting any of my diet coke ! So tuff.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:38 PM

25,556 posts, read 24,021,402 times
Quote:
No offense but American women are usually hypocrites when it comes to this issue. It's not that they care about the women, they're just butthurt about U.S. men talking to non-white women in other parts of the world.

You probably also have an issue with an American man that marries a woman from another country

....and you probably have no problem with a woman that goes out to a bar, lets a guy buy her drinks all night and pays for her dinner, and then goes home and has a one night stand with him.

Like I said, no offense, but this is the American woman outlook and attitude. They see things through tunnel vision due to the environment and culture they're brought up in.

Just for starters, American women are probably the most money hungry women in the entire world. Why do you think a poor girl in the U.S. marries up or only dates up? and only chooses men that have money or significantly more money than her?

As long as the guy is treating her well and the girl isn't being forced into it by a pimp or human trafficking or something, I see no problem with it.

I just resubscribed to Netflix and I'm going to watch a few episodes of this show but it's sad this subject seems to be the main thing people are focusing on and of course all of the stupid stereotypes come out from butthurt people.
I tend to agree with you here. It's not like the women who are screaming that these women are being exploited by Western men are rushing to pay for these women's educations, organize them into labor unions, or fighting to improve US/Western foreign policy towards these nations.

Btw, not all prostitution is male to female. Men with money pay other men for sex, women do hire gigolos, and yes women hire other women. All of this goes on in the kinds of sex tourism, don't for a moment think that you don't have gay men going to these countries as well, or that some straight women don't get themselves some hot stud that's paid for.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:59 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,810,040 times
Quote:

No offence taken... I am Canadian lol! I am also not technically white . Also married to a hot foreign man myself ! I don't thinks applies to me ?

Also lots of really hot women don't actually eat... so the dinner things it sort of a waste of money ( just saying). Lots of expensive dinners being brought back up by very hot women in expensive restaurant bathrooms all over the world. You are likely just going to cause her to put on weight and then dump her because she not as hot any more. It is a bitter cycle ... better off taking her to a movie or show !

Also I totally can't relate to this I have my own money. I can totally buy my own fancy dinner. I don't recall actually enjoying eating on dates even when I was dating. Always scared to look greedy or get food stuck in my teeth lol. Again I can't related.

Regardless... I think this entire Colombia women fantasy foreign men have is stupid. They are not mass produced clones of anything. Just as different from each other as women from anywhere else. The magical foreign land of super hot submissive women that worships the ground that all men walk on does not exist... So get over it ! ( P.S. if it actually does let me know the address so I can't blow it up or deprogram them ).

You're whipping out stereotypes from 1950 and talking to a guy that personally knows multiple women from Central and South america and people in interracial relationships and you have the audacity to try and claim I'm old?

Every time a woman has to whip out the debunked myths and stereotypes sorry that proves she's butthurt, so you're butthurt, plain and simple. Men don't care about submissive women they care about physical attraction and women such as yourself are just butthurt that a lot of guys think South American women are hotties on average.

Women aren't the same all over the world sorry, there are differences in physical traits, culture, and personality traits all three. American women and Canadian women both I guess can't handle that fact and that's why they get butthurt about Colombian women or women from a vast array of other countries. It's pure jealousy in some instances because they don't like the competition or something I guess.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 05-30-2017 at 06:11 PM..

Old 05-30-2017, 06:56 PM

Default .........

Quote:
You're whipping out stereotypes from 1950 and talking to a guy that personally knows multiple women from Central and South america and people in interracial relationships and you have the audacity to try and claim I'm old?

Every time a woman has to whip out the debunked myths and stereotypes sorry that proves she's butthurt, so you're butthurt, plain and simple. Men don't care about submissive women they care about physical attraction and women such as yourself are just butthurt that a lot of guys think South American women are hotties on average.

Women aren't the same all over the world sorry, there are differences in physical traits, culture, and personality traits all three. American women and Canadian women both I guess can't handle that fact and that's why they get butthurt about Colombian women or women from a vast array of other countries. It's pure jealousy in some instances because they don't like the competition or something I guess.
Darling..... I no have idea what you are talking about lol. I look more Colombian then Canadian so if my butt hurts it is because I am sitting on a hard seat at the Rogers Centre watching the Toronto Blue Jays kick some butt !!!!

So all I got to say in response to the rest of that is "Let's Go Blue Jays"!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2017, 11:37 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,349,225 times
I just started watching Narcos, and I have to say, this show is one of the very very few where the actresses are actually good looking imo. Im not really into blonde supermodel types, which is seemingly 90% of Hollywood actresses. Props to the directors for choosing less famous actresses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas