Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 11:57 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,984,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haolejohn View Post
For someone so educated, you don’t seem to be that smart. Seriously? You’re “dating” that guy? If you are, you need help.
Is this a slick way of you trying to ask her out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 11:14 PM

1,931 posts, read 2,168,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Is this a slick way of you trying to ask her out?
Why? My wife is hot and our marriage rocks!!

I just think for someone that works on the psych field, they’d see the flags, and not date the third guy. Makes me think she is just a troll.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:08 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,984,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haolejohn View Post
Why? My wife is hot and our marriage rocks!!

I just think for someone that works on the psych field, they’d see the flags, and not date the third guy. Makes me think she is just a troll.
Possible.

Could also be very bad luck.

Old 06-28-2018, 10:03 PM

1,931 posts, read 2,168,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Possible.

Could also be very bad luck.
Bad luck would be meeting this guy. Stupidity is to “sorta date” him.

Old 06-29-2018, 12:48 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,101,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzile View Post
I'm not. Check the court records of your single dude friends. And then think about how many, if any, of your single dude friends you would want your sister in a relationship with. Why ARE your single dude friends single? You ALL know what I'm talking about whether you admit it or not.

The few good men I know in Alaska (every one of them married, long term married) tell me they wouldn't let a woman they cared about near their friends with a ten foot pole.

It's not only the dangerous and violent ones, OP (and there are plenty of those). It's also the selfish narcissists who just want everything that is within their reach to belong to them. They care nothing for anything deeper than their own "Alaska adventure experience." These grown manchildren are not worth your time. These are people to whom drinking and partying and snowboarding or what have you are the most important things in life. They'll litter. They'll harass. They'll do anything they feel like.

I have just seen this FARRRRR too many times. Far too many. If they are past, say, thirty and single - there is a very very good reason.

Oh and good luck finding one without kids by another woman, there's that as well.

Lastly - accompany them to the doctor and get a full STD check. Don't just let them tell you they are "clean." They aren't. Don't trust a man to either know his status or tell you the truth about it.

Don't like these words, guys? Then do better.
Honestly, I think that statement says as much about the "few good men" as it does about their "friends".

If these "few good men" know and admit their "friends" have issues, yet they still choose to hang out and associate with them, what does that say about their judgment?

Old 03-18-2019, 04:09 PM

1 posts, read 736 times
How did you find the move?
I am moving to Juneau in July and have the same questions. 31 yom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage